The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 26, 2019, 08:06:14

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 11h:11m:11s November 11th 2011  (Read 8304 times)
Oblivion
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: September 29, 2009, 18:49:27 »

What's going to happen?
Athymari
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 20:58:11 »

Hmm I do not know why people thinking things HAVE to happen when numbers line up.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 20:58:11 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Oblivion
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 22:23:23 »

Not just any numbers, the number 11.  rolleyes

Have you never experienced the 11:11 phenomenon?  shocked
Yamabushi
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 22:30:50 »

I don't think anything interesting and/or newsworthy will happen on a global scale on this day. And yeah I'm most definitely an "11'er." There may be some notable events in the lives of so-called 11'ers, then, but probably of a personal nature. January 11th this year was interesting.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 22:33:18 by Yamabushi » Logged
kurai kokoro
Astral Energy 3

I am kurai kokoro, the wind is my ally, my freind.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 23:35:46 »

how all i recall from that date was it was realy cold and it was 14 days tell my birthday.

"I am the Phoenix that engulfed the dragon."
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 23:35:46 »

Yamabushi
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 23:41:26 »

how all i recall from that date was it was realy cold and it was 14 days tell my birthday.

... I meant of a personal nature. It involved visitation and instruction from an entity masquerading as how Jesus Christ is commonly depicted in our artistic renditions.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 23:53:34 by Yamabushi » Logged
kurai kokoro
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 03:59:49 »

i had an experiance with a "ghost" that looked like jesus.

Sadd-e Eskandar
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 08:23:48 »

What's going to happen?

I turn 26 years old  cheesy
Stookie
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2009, 16:17:40 »

That day ain't got nothin on 11:11:11, 11-11-1111. The earth came to an end and everyone ascended.

The 20 in 2011 is going to throw everything off anyways.
Sadd-e Eskandar
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2009, 21:47:30 »

That day ain't got nothin on 11:11:11, 11-11-1111. The earth came to an end and everyone ascended.

The 20 in 2011 is going to throw everything off anyways.

That's cool. You think they have the xbox360 and xboxlive up there? evil
kurai kokoro
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 01:55:02 »

dude don't think about material disires, they do not exist.

kurtykurt42
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 04:27:28 »

Anything you can imagine will become your realty. Obviously in the past people couldn't comprehend Xbox360 and therefore could never imagine a device, now we can.
Athymari
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2009, 17:13:20 »

Ok more thinking on the thought... again why would numbers have to mean anything?

Numbers are a man made invention when assessing our surroundings (hard to put into words) and I am sure 'nature' doesnt go by definite numbers eg springs doesnt always start on the same day every year 365 days later, it fluctuates. Humans made there be 12 hours in a day and for an hour to have 60 mins. Humans seem to like everything to be 'on time' or predictable. (sorry going off an a train of random thought)
CFTraveler
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2009, 20:15:09 »

Yep, humans invented numbers to divide and count things, and also see patterns in them.  It's interesting to note that before digital clocks became commonplace, the 11:11 paradigm didn't exist.
Sadd-e Eskandar
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2009, 22:27:45 »

Anything you can imagine will become your realty. Obviously in the past people couldn't comprehend Xbox360 and therefore could never imagine a device, now we can.

Angelina Jolie will become my wife then?  wink

What will happen in 2011 will be the same that happened in 2005. What will happen in 2012 is the same that happened in 1990. Nothing.

Just another date created by bored people who instead of doing something useful decided to make stuff up. Not even the greatest writers of all time have this much imagination and creativity. And man, I would hate if it came to pass. Now that I'm starting to work - out, all this effort will be wasted because I'll become energy? aww, what a waste.
NoY
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 14:01:47 »

IF the Mayan callendar is like a clockface in stead of it being the End of days
It would simply start again and thats why nothing else happens afterwards because your supposed
to go back to the beginning

:NoY:
CFTraveler
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 23:49:37 »

It's 6:49 over here.
Awakened_Mind
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 03:20:52 »

Not just any numbers, the number 11.  rolleyes

Have you never experienced the 11:11 phenomenon?  shocked

Yes all the time, one of my mates actually has the digital "11:11" tattooed on the underside of his right wrist. I also see 12:34 a lot.

-AM

Truth exists beyond the dimension of thought.
kurai kokoro
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009, 10:15:47 »

yeah that clock thing with the mayan callender would be correct, i keep trying to tell people in my small little hole in the ground town that and they do not believe me I guess all those who believe in something so strongly their minds have too hard of a time of widening their minds for new ideas, and I for one am angery about the whole 2012 movie deal, it's outragious and just thinking about it angers me, people need to wake up and do their research before making a desision on what to believe, they make me think of all of them as zombies towards the media believeing in only what they see and not what they feel from their instects, I believe that a man can turn into a wolf and that in some cases a wolf can inturn turn into a man, however i REFUSE to beleive in the end of the world.

we humans are the most adaptable crittures on the face of the earth, we have survived in scortching heat, searing cold, we are man, we have adapted to the food that the earth gives to us and we have spat in her face however all is not lost if people do their research before making a desicion.

Leannain
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009, 11:06:22 »

yeah that clock thing with the mayan callender would be correct, i keep trying to tell people in my small little hole in the ground town that and they do not believe me I guess all those who believe in something so strongly their minds have too hard of a time of widening their minds for new ideas, and I for one am angery about the whole 2012 movie deal, it's outragious and just thinking about it angers me, people need to wake up and do their research before making a desision on what to believe, they make me think of all of them as zombies towards the media believeing in only what they see and not what they feel from their instects, I believe that a man can turn into a wolf and that in some cases a wolf can inturn turn into a man, however i REFUSE to beleive in the end of the world.

we humans are the most adaptable crittures on the face of the earth, we have survived in scortching heat, searing cold, we are man, we have adapted to the food that the earth gives to us and we have spat in her face however all is not lost if people do their research before making a desicion.

If an Alien species pops up and lays waste to the planet with Nuclear bombs: so much for mankind's skill for adaptation  tongue
Athymari
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009, 20:33:00 »

End of the world can be taken in a whole variety of ways. End as in ..BOOM! or end of the humans as we know it.
CFTraveler
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2009, 03:05:51 »

Or, the end of each and every one of us at some point.
I'm sure a few years ago (was it three or four?) The end of the world was a fact when the Tsunami hit and devastated so many.  Back when the big hurricane hit Louisiana, I'm sure it was the end of the world to those who lost whole neighborhoods, and not just their houses either.  I can go on and on, but you get my point.
Dusty2010
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2009, 03:59:01 »

But see, if everyone did their own research or thought independently...  How would we be able to tell who the stupid people are?  grin grin grin
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: