The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 06:33:19

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 18-25 AP goers  (Read 33429 times)
Stookie
« on: December 16, 2009, 15:30:15 »

AP forum for ages 18-25
thebluerose
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 07:34:22 »

Awesome. Thanks for making this thread.

I'm Arman, and I'm 25, live in Southern California, lately have been experiencing OBE symptoms, but have yet to consciously have an OBE. One of these days. I have Robert Bruce's book, but man that thing is tedious. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 07:34:22 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

maximus
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 06:57:50 »

Awesome. Thanks for making this thread.

I'm Arman, and I'm 25, live in Southern California, lately have been experiencing OBE symptoms, but have yet to consciously have an OBE. One of these days. I have Robert Bruce's book, but man that thing is tedious. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions.

thebluerose,

it is what astral pulse is all about  smiley
your questions about ideas, suggestions, techniques & experiences are more likely already answered. you can explore the forum to discover more.

im trying for ages too... no OBE here lol

cheers

AstralGoat2008
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 01:28:11 »

Im 24!

i learned to Lucid Dream a good few years ago now.. i find myself in them spontaneously mostly or by using the MILD or definitely more effective WILD method for those that are well read in Stephen La Berge terminology! haha

has anyone had an undoubted high level astral experience that they can share?

*what i mean by high- level is, an experience that they might find themselves in conversation with an intelligently responding dream character of sensation of Flying and jumping in the air and being able to stay there?
kurtykurt42
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 07:49:42 »

I'm 24 too!

I have been practicing for about 4 years.

has anyone had an undoubted high level astral experience that they can share?

Haha! read some of my posts!  shocked

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 07:49:42 »

Valkry
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 18:29:28 »

Hi! I'm Tiffany.  grin

I'm 20, been interested in astral projection for a few years, but only very recently committed myself to practicing. I usually start off lucid dreaming, and that leads to a fair share of OBEs, in various locations.

I'm interested in animals, astrology and numerology and the occult in general.

Nice to meet you, everyone. smiley
horaciocs
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 19:11:38 »

Hi there! I'm Horacio, 21, from Brazil! Currently graduating in Medical school, 5th year!

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

I've created a blog of some sort: http://pursuingconscience.blogspot.com/
ChrisS
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 01:14:03 »

Hey Hey! my name's Chris and I be 24 Smiley
I'm from Australia, and recently experienced the starts of a fully concious AP.
I always believed in this, but experiencing it has really changed me recently for the better, and since then I have been getting into the vibrational state most nights, just fear holding me back a bit now Tongue

Anyways, will be great to meet like minded youngens! haha. Since most other people can't relate and think I'm crazy.
Nice to meet you all Tongue
lee46
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 23:14:49 »

Hi everyone! my name is Lili and I'm 24.

I'm from mexico, been interested on AP since last year but I kind of gave up that time, now I know it requires A LOT of practice and patience, so I'm practicing now and I hope it wont take too long or that I wont screw it the first time out of excitement lol! 

Nice meeting everyone!!
lily moonsong
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 02:34:17 »

I'm 24 here, and I don't practice near enough.
kurtykurt42
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 02:50:31 »

I think I practice too much...  grin
scatterbrain
Astral Energy 1

We are such stuff as dreams are made on

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2010, 19:00:11 »

I'm 24!

My name's Ian. I have a more long-winded post in the Members' Introduction forum, but long story short: I'm having difficulties practicing and am seeking help here!
Valkry
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2010, 20:38:29 »

We're all friends here.  grin

What can we do to help you?
personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2010, 15:02:58 »

I'm Rusty, 23 (24 in a couple weeks).  I have yet to have a successful OBE  sad.  I have been devoting myself to serious practice for about 6 months altogether (it's been about a year, but I took a break in the middle). 

I read my first OBE book about 5 or 6 years ago.  I was introduced to the idea of exploring "other realms" from Don Juan and Carlos Castaneda.  Shortly after I finished the series, I got interested in Dreaming (lucid dreaming) which ultimately led me to AP after some Googling.  The first OBE book I got (which is still one of my favorites) was "Astral Projection and The Nature of Reality" by John Magnus.  Since then, I've read every book I could get my hands on from Robert Monroe and Robert Bruce, to Robert Peterson (maybe I would be a more successful projector if my name was Robert) and all the way to Sylvan Muldoon and Osbourne Phillips and Melita Denning. From the new age to the occult, I've read the book.  Recently I've also gotten involved in some shamanic traditions and other magickal practices.  There is so much information about working in these altered states in so many different traditions, I highly recommend expanding your knowledge base to include training in things like shamanic journeying, trance-work, magickal practice, etc.  It's all very helpful.

It has occurred to me recently that I was reading a lot about AP, but I wasn't doing any of it.  While I have started actually practicing and making progress, I want to let everyone know that I have an extensive knowledge of all kinds of metaphysical practices and traditions and I am happy to help answer questions any time i can.  Also, I work at a metaphysical bookshop with a lot of very accomplished metaphysical practitioners who have a huge knowledge base also, so I have a lot of resources.  (Most of them are also psychics, so that may be of some use at some time)

be awesome.
Eyyoshi
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 06:10:23 »

I'm 19!

And is this thread for member reference or something? A club?

kurtykurt42
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 06:15:59 »

The AP club!

You have to be 18-25 to join.
VictoriaLS2004
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2010, 02:09:05 »

Hi, I'm Victoria, I'm 24 years old and I had my first AP this morning...Well my first AP that was consciously achieved  cheesy
AstralGoat2008
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 16:59:42 »

Hi Victoria.. congratulations!

What method did you use? and what happened in Your Astral Projection?
iluvthawayou
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2010, 21:02:55 »

Hello im amanda.. im new to site but theres alot of interesting information here im 22 will be 23 soon.. i havent exactly left my body... but i do have an ongoing filling that im not at full potential.. does anyone else have an urge to completely wake up?  ..
somethinghigher
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 05:12:02 »

Hi, I'm Andrew

20 years old, from Queensland, Australia.

I've been learning/preparing to project for around 2 years now, I'm starting to learn about herbology/alchemy and starting to realy love life.

nice too meet you all

,Andrew

AstralGoat2008
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 22:16:13 »

A few nights back i had intense energy focussed in and around my head area

i thought it might be my third eye or crown chakra.. i heard loud vibrations and heard some distict astral noise.. that sounded totally real and convinving
but if i slightly broke my mellow trance i could hear nothing

the sensations were more intense and making me feel like i was physically vibration quite intensely in my head area.. shortly after this i was able to move energy around my body easily using Robert Bruces tactile awareness excercises that i had learned well beforehand.. no actual projection but it felt like i could have easily projected from this state.. it was only fear that stopped me.

I thought id share this, and would be very interested to hear if anyone else has had anything similar to me?

Ant =D
mattiesleepparalysis
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 14:48:33 »

Hi my name is matthew, i am 25 and recently i have been experiencing strange horrible and terrifying paralysis when just waking up. It feels like i am walking around my room trying to get to the door but i cannot open my eyes fully i can just about see.. My knees feel weak and i cannot move my neck it is facing the ceiling.. could this be the start of astral projection?

i hope somebody can help me

thanks Smiley
grzazek
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 02:07:49 »

I'm nearly 20 and have been trying to AP for about 2 months now. I've had one concious exit but it was pretty much an accident! Felt so real though, can't wait to be able to conciously project when i want!!
Jarrod
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2010, 15:11:19 »

Hi all.  I'm 23, from Alabama/Florida but am currently in Hong Kong doing an exchange program.  I've been totally fascinated by everything psychic/spiritual/magical etc you get the picture since I was 17.  I've always been extremely enthusiastic about and interested in AP because it seems like the best way to learn by personal experience, experiencing the spirit world directly you know.  I could do energy work much easier there since I can't feel it very much physically and so forth.  But I've been trying various methods on and off for about 6 years with almost no success.  I had a couple 2 or 3 second projections and got snatched back to my body and I lucid dream occasionally but it always wakes me up pretty quickly.  I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about these topics but would love to verify what I think I know with actual experience  tongue
Xplorer88
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2010, 23:41:32 »

grin im 22 from new york city....im currently in miami/florida for college though....just found out for the first time in my life what astral projecting and obes are back in september 2010....have been reading/studying/training on it every day since! hoping to explore our universe through this phenomena. had a few experiences already but im really looking forward to more and mastering the skill cool

"this heart within me i can feel, and i judge that it exists. this world i can touch, and i likewise judge that it exists. There ends all my knowledge...and the rest is construction."
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: