The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 18, 2017, 22:18:13

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 18-25 AP goers  (Read 33949 times)
Xenothym
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2015, 17:03:09 »

I'm 20 years old and I come from Switzerland Smiley I've been interested in AP for quite a some time now, but haven't managed to get out of my body yet. I had three lucid dreams so far and am now trying to improve my amount of lucid dreams in order to induce an OBE while dreaming Smiley
LucidCat
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2017, 20:21:10 »

Greetings! My name is Alex, I'm 19 years old, and I've been heavily intrigued in astral projection for quite some time now. I've had 3 separate experiences concerning OBEs and have had a plethora of lucid dreams. Just here to meet new people and see what other stories others have got to share.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2017, 20:21:10 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Astralcat
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2017, 21:05:15 »

Hi there,

My name is Kathy, I'm 23 and I've been interested in OBEs for a few years now. I haven't had an Astral projection yet but I've had a couple of lucid dreams. Hoping to meet like minded people to discuss all things astral related Smiley
Sammie
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2017, 22:08:23 »

20 years old here. Been practicing astral projection and similar stuff since fifteen. Had a bunch of lucid dreams and OBEs, but still practicing.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: