The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 07, 2015, 09:21:54

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ecstasy of Saint Teresa, or how I came to experience Primal Union with Creation  (Read 2508 times)
Kzaal
Astral Energy 3

Walk the Path to your Higher Self

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2014, 13:07:19 »

Well I guess I pop'ed in some kind of way, I just bought 5 books on the tao, I Ching and Daodejing and reincarnation, so I guess I'm gonna have a lot of reading to do but it's amazing so far!
Sometime you just gotta do something that is out of your comfort zone (for me I never liked reading any books).
That probably will give me a taste in reading and I may enjoy it far more than what I've expected.
And it may answer a couple of questions I still had on my mind!

The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.
Bluefirephoenix
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2014, 14:30:49 »

Well what I experience when that happens is irritation then giving in then a massive energy surge that lasts for a couple days. It's accompanyed by new changes.. in vision projection other things too. It's like a spiritual growth spurt. I get cranky when it starts building up.... poor hubby.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2014, 14:30:49 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2014, 23:20:02 »

The I Ching is simply a tool for Chinese prophecy.

Also, why five books on Tao?

Read the first 2 sentences of the first one!

"The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named is not the eternal name"

Just messing with you though, that sounds like fun. Read the Zhuangzi if you haven't already, it is the best of the lot by a long shot if you ask me. The Zhuangzi is like written music to me.

I can relate to the period of tension. Eventually something happens everytime.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
Kzaal
Astral Energy 3

Walk the Path to your Higher Self

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2014, 00:07:51 »

The I Ching is simply a tool for Chinese prophecy.

Also, why five books on Tao?

Read the first 2 sentences of the first one!

"The Tao that can be spoken is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named is not the eternal name"

Just messing with you though, that sounds like fun. Read the Zhuangzi if you haven't already, it is the best of the lot by a long shot if you ask me. The Zhuangzi is like written music to me.

I can relate to the period of tension. Eventually something happens everytime.

Well most of the books I bought are just like, meditation with the tao, and to be honest I didn't even know what the I Ching was, in the beginning I thought it was like the Tao but another way to see it, instead I found myself with a prophecy book and teachings on how to use the yin and yang to predict stuff hahaha. Also a book on Reincarnation and Immortality. I Ching so far looks really interesting tho.

Edit: And those books were pretty cheap, like the I Ching was $12 for a brick of 360 pages. So I just grabbed it XD.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 00:10:28 by Kzaal » Logged

The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2014, 00:48:10 »

Yeah... What the I Ching is... you count patterns of Yarrow sticks, and there are something like 64 possible outcomes. You then interpret what that outcome means in your situation.

What it amounts to is a way for a Chinese mystic 2000 years ago to ask their ancestors for advice. It is a marked improvement over the previous way, which required the mystic to take a hot poker to the shoulder blade of an ox, and read the way the bone cracked.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2014, 00:48:10 »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: