The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 28, 2016, 19:54:06

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Members' Artwork  (Read 98178 times)
Fairywindblues
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #375 on: March 11, 2013, 23:26:37 »

Oh, really? Well, let me know if you want higher resolution photos of my expressions. What was the theme behind what you're doing, just to see the different expressions people make and animate them?
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #376 on: March 11, 2013, 23:36:34 »

haha... I feel bad now. I was joking. I have a semi-photographic memory... and just noticed that you have had three pictures with different expressions that would look humorous if they were animated in a sequence.

Thinking about it though... it's not such a bad idea. Hmmmm
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #376 on: March 11, 2013, 23:36:34 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

ChopstickFox
Astral Energy 4

Just curious!

chopstickfox@gmail.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #377 on: March 12, 2013, 06:33:33 »

Haha, Bedeekin... you had me wondering for a moment there. ooooh! I can't wait to see! xD

Fairywindblues - Now if only I could draw the other characters... They always look so ridiculous @_@ aiii!

Take to the sky, feeling so alive! Past the clouds to the Milky Way, share our secrets with the starry brigade. The stars surround us like a million fireflies. For once I see infinity... it's in your eyes.
Fairywindblues
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #378 on: March 12, 2013, 13:32:10 »

Kinda glad you were joking, I would look funny in an animation.  rolleyes

Nothing surprises me anymore. I've been on the internet too long and have learned to take everything as I read it, haha. One guy emailed me, saying he used my head to make some bizarre photoshop edits. Of course, this was on deviantart. That place is full of the most interesting people.
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #379 on: March 12, 2013, 13:57:30 »

Nothing surprises me anymore. I've been on the internet too long and have learned to take everything as I read it, haha. One guy emailed me, saying he used my head to make some bizarre photoshop edits. Of course, this was on deviantart. That place is full of the most interesting people.

I did exactly that to my friend Linn...

http://bedeekin.deviantart.com/art/Bjornfae-337486756

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #379 on: March 12, 2013, 13:57:30 »

Fairywindblues
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #380 on: March 12, 2013, 15:08:16 »

This makes me wanna open up a stock account to see how many people would turn my head into something cool. THAT IS AWESOME!  grin A pixie, correct? A pretty pixie, at that. I love mythological creatures. Fairies, leprechauns, gnomes, etc. I wanna see if I can turn myself into something weird using stock photos. Hmm... that can be my next project.
WindSong
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 16, 2013, 07:40:06 »

This thread is so inspirational. I now have to see what I can come up with. Haven't had enough motivation in years to put deep thought into pictures, but now I do! Thank you all!
xTr1gger
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 30, 2013, 05:20:48 »

does a meme count? lol Wink
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #383 on: December 06, 2013, 06:54:10 »

Here is an amulet I made when I was about 15 years old. I broke one of my mom's broaches to get the stones, and I used my dad's tools and wood to shape and sand the amulet. Then I took a metal wire, I heat it up in the fireplace and made those burn marks on the front and the back. I remember being in a semi trans state when I made them. I don't know if they mean anything, but I would be curious if anyone had seen such hieroglyphs, or know the meaning.

Lionheart
« Reply #384 on: December 06, 2013, 08:24:24 »

Beautiful Lightbeam, simply beautiful!  smiley

Even at the young age of 15, you could feel your "calling".

I will have to search through my books on Sigils and Runes and check out some of the Sumerian Tablets and Ancient writings to see if you indeed did channel some higher power while in your semi-trance like state.

This looks like it had a purpose behind it. The Triangular shape is just the "icing on the cake"!  wink

What do you feel/sense when you hold the Amulet or look at the writings/images?
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #385 on: December 06, 2013, 15:41:52 »

Thanks Lionheart! I wore it for a couple of years after I made it and I felt connected to something or someone. I gave me a feeling of knowledge beyond our human understanding.
Lionheart
« Reply #386 on: December 06, 2013, 19:53:55 »

Thanks Lionheart! I wore it for a couple of years after I made it and I felt connected to something or someone. I gave me a feeling of knowledge beyond our human understanding.
I figured it must have. This looks like one of those Ancient relics/artifacts that they are finding all the time now!  wink
Lionheart
« Reply #387 on: March 27, 2014, 07:49:39 »

This is my favorite work. It's called The Astral Consumption.

The rest of my art can be seen at

http://ramenconnoisseur.deviantart.com/gallery/

but the above is my best piece by far, and I'm in the process of making more in the style.
I was just looking at your previous posts here and found this one.

This looks just like many of my NPR experiences. Whether it being through LDs or APs.

Many times in my LDs a Tornado/funnel/vortex situation is used as some kind of "board wipe" or end of the scenario. Sometimes it's been my mode of transportation arriving in the current scenario I am experiencing as well.

Your photo represents what I see very good. I just want to state that I have never seen an actual Tornado close up in this physical reality, but have been in and seen them quite a bit in the NPR.

paul72
Astral Energy 2

Me

View Profile Email
« Reply #388 on: May 04, 2014, 01:48:26 »

Sacred geo
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 04:22:01 by paul72 » Logged

It's Just a Ride!
paul72
Astral Energy 2

Me

View Profile Email