The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 21, 2018, 11:06:48

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Breath of Fresh Air.....  (Read 830 times)
Tayesin
« on: November 29, 2004, 22:52:19 »

Hi,
A few months ago I was at the Akasha asking how I was going to get my work into the mainstream of the New Age Industry.   This had been bugging me for a while because every time I went into the established groups, circles and churches, I was treated like a Leper !  This got a bit hard to take in the end so I started looking for another avenue.

Some sections of the NAI wanted to use me for their own benefit, some wanted to take my methods and use them in their already established work sectors.  The only problem with this is, it was going to take what I had to offer and turn it into more profit making for the people who wanted to take my ideas/methods.  Seeing this I pulled away from them.

The answer I got at the Akasha was to keep forging ahead with my one to one Sharing at a little hall in the town near where I live.  You can bet I did not really want to go that way, but, I tried it anyway.

The first thing I noticed when checking the place out was this....  there were no Ego's trying to be the great spiritual master type.  How refreshing was this ?  All the people I spoke with who were working in the small hall treated me like an equal...  which was another new experience in this modern age.

I attended one Saturday, had four clients and the best kind of day.  It was truly amazing to be accepted by these practitioners as an equal.  That was so very different to the standard approach from the New Ager's.

Anyway, I was unable to attend for a couple of months due to other life things cropping up.  I heard on the grapevine that the Practitioners at the little hall wanted me to come back soon, as there had been some great feedback from my few clients.

So I returned last Saturday to the little hall and it's Free energy day.

Again I had the best time there.  Four more clients got to experience for themselves, and meet their Guides face to face.  Each of them left with that certain Sparkle in their eyes that signifies to me they really did get IT.

And, the day absolutely flew past, I arrived and set up at 9am, had a coffee and read for ten minutes, then the first client came, three more came, another man seeking help because NAI Psychics and such hadn't been able to help him, another older man asked for some Counsel and the next thing I knew it was after 3 PM !  The entire day had passed for me in what seemed like 2 hours.

This was the way I was shown at the Akasha to get my work moving along a stronger process of building solid foundations and helping others reach their own awarenesses.

Next is a new endeavour within the Youth sections of this community, and possibly other avenues will be opening up soon, if the response from some people is anything to go by.

In the end I realized something.  The new agers are about themselves, their business, maximising profits and insuring they do not have competition for the growing numbers of people seeking spiritual growth.

The small and dedicated workers in the little hall are there to offer their services to anyone who asks, and to do so at the cheapest possible price to insure anyone can get the help when they need it.

To me, that last line says the most important things.

The difference is the Focus.  One section focuses on making money from return customers and the other section is focused on service providing as cheaply as possible so anyone can get help.

The difference is like cheese and chalk.  What a breath of fresh air this has been.

Love Always.
James S
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 23:45:18 »

That's great news Tay!!

Something I mentioned in another thread, something that I still firmly believe in, is if your heart is in the right place, the universe will bless you. This is nothing new, many people who have become really successful in business have done so by putting their customers, and their level of service to their customers before their need for money.

Its a principal that our world's greedy "survival of the fittest " corporate mentality can't seem to comprehend, and unfortunately much of the NAI is caught up in this corporate mentality.

I was really happy to see recently a case of "competitive" businesses working together for mutual benefit. My best friend is a teacher at my Tarot college, and she is in the process of opening up a metaphysical college of her own. She approached the head of our college to tell her about this, and instead of being cagy, thinking that my friend might start taking business away, the head of our college thought this was wonderful, and they've sat and talked for ages about how they can work together to benefit each other.

People who truly have their eyes and hearts set on spiritual pursuits and providing humanitarian services, know the principals that there is more than enough for everyone, and the universe honors genuine giving. There should never be any need for "spiritual" people to start getting possesive about anything.

Just my few thoughts here.

It's really good to see you moving ahead so well Tayesin.

Blessings,
James.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 23:45:18 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Tayesin
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 04:13:51 »

Hi James,
Thanks heaps for you thoughts.  And the example you gave of co-operation.

Acceptance that others aren't really competing, only strengthening what is offered for Growth, is certainly lacking in the main stream N/A Industry.

Growth isn't always easy, sometimes I have to be Stoopid so I can easily remember that I'm not.  LOL    rolleyes   It's a little weird sometimes hay.

And you too have grown heaps too.  Exciting times James.

Tongue
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: