The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2019, 10:46:21

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ADVICE WANTED PLEASE (Sorry quite long post)  (Read 905 times)
blips
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2010, 19:58:26 »

ADVICE WANTED PLEASE (Sorry quite long post)
Hope I have posted this in the right place.

I have recently had some strange things happening to me and would be very grateful if the psychics here can offer an explanation.
I'll give you some background that might help:
I have been psychically aware for many years. In my late teens/early twenties, some organizations were interested in me joining them, most notably, The Spiritualist Association of Great Britain. Unfortunately I didn't take them up on it due to wanting too much to do what young people do and getting married and starting a family.
Since those days, I have maintained my interest but not actively participated in anything associated with it.
Over the years, I have involuntarily had such things happen like…
I usually have 24 hour news programs on the TV such as Sky News whilst doing other things. Whilst reading a newspaper or documents on my pc/internet, at the very same time I read a certain work, that word is spoken on the news program. These are not common words, usually very scarcely heard words. At one time, it happened so much that I could have written a very long story using the words. I used to write them down but it got so intense it was taking over my life. I cannot unfortunately find my word lists. Also, I'd think of a person's name and, within a couple of hours, sometimes minutes or immediately after, they would phone me or knock on my door. Some of these people I might not have spoken to for a very long time. I know this happens to a lot of people.
Also, for about the last four years, I have had a very high pitched resonating sound in my ears. The tones were different until quite recently. I do have some tinnitus in my left ear but these tones are not associated. They are not constant and start when I think of certain subjects or people living or dead and when certain things like tragic events are on the news or I read in paper/on the pc. At times I feel that there are spirits close to me alerting me with the sounds. None of this is an unpleasant experience.

Recently, I have started to gain a more involved interest in all things psychic. This is what has been happening to me in the last few weeks…
I have been playing self hypnosis tapes for relaxation and experimenting with lucid dreaming (which has not worked yet AFAIK) I have not concentrated too much on the lucid dreaming, more interested in getting to sleep as I have had problems for quite a while sleeping. Anyway, since I have been playing these things whilst trying to sleep this has been happening
Soon after stopping the tapes I hear a knock on furniture or the floor close to me followed immediately by a strange WHOOOOOSH noise in both ears a bit like pressure changing in the ears. Seems to almost pass through my head in both ears at the same time. Normally this happens once or twice and stops. Last night I put on a Binaural Beats one for the first time and this knocking and ear pressure experience happened about twelve times straight after.
This is what I am asking for a explanation. I don't know if it is anything bad, my intuition is that it is not but it is a bit worrying as it is something quite strange and may be a sign to do something I don't know.

On these night's

Night of 7Th/8th March.
Recorded on video  using infra red camera…
I went to bed about 10:30 pm. Watched some tv for about 45 minutes, put my earphones on and listened to Binaural Beats OOB which lasts about 45 minutes.
Tried to go to sleep for 30mins or more, I heard no knocking sound and didn’t experience the WHOOOSHING sound (pressure) in my ears like I normally do.
I couldn’t sleep and some time later put my earphones back on and listened to the same Binaural Beats OOB for the next 45 mins.
Tried to go to sleep which took quite a long time. Again, I heard no knocking sound and didn’t experience the WHOOOSHING sound (pressure) in my ears.
Well, I thought that was it, no experiences and very little sleep. When I woke, I noticed that the DVD stopped recording after about 3.5 hours and it should have been recording for about 6hr 20mins. I put the DVD I recorded into my PC and was astounded by what I saw. At the end of the recording, it showed me sitting up in bed, turning around to the side of the bed, bend down and switch the plug socket off that feeds the camera. As far as I am concerned, I was still awake at that time and had no knowledge of doing that. The last thing I would do is turn the camera off. It is as though I was subconsciously made to take that action. If you people knew me, you would know that I am a very straight forward person who would never sensationalise anything for attention or any other reason. I say this because I know some people would suggest this. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. If anyone suggests otherwise then I am afraid you are wrong but you have the right to your opinion however, I respect that.
I can only assume that whatever made me do this did not like me filming in their presence. The film did pick up some orbs, some of which were dust.

Night of 8th/9th March
I filmed this also…
I went to bed about 10:30 pm again, Watched tv for about 30mins. Put my earphones on and listened to Binaural Beats OOB again (same one) which lasts about 45 minutes.
The only remarkable thing that happened was just BEFORE the end of the BB OOB finished, I faintly heard a knock close by and the WHOOOSHING sound (pressure) in my ears like I normally hear after I take my earphones off. That is all on this night. There was also some orbs (and dust) in this film. One of the orbs has a face like my mother’s.

Night of 9th /10th March (last night)
I removed the camera from my bedroom as I really think that whatever is with me does not like it at all.
I created a new disk with the same Binaural Beats OOB on but with about 10mins of a 10 minute relaxation exercise at the beginning, total playing time about 55mins.
I went to bed about 10:45 pm. And watched tv for about 30mins. Put my earphones on and started the new disk.
It started playing fine but after about 5mins. into the relaxation part it started really playing up. The disk was stuttering and jumping. I replaced the disk with the normal Binaural Beats OOB on and it played normally through to the end.
After I removed my earphones I heard rapid tapping on my mattress very close to my head. It stopped and started again. I felt no vibrations in the mattress just the sound which was pretty loud. It stopped and I went to sleep.

One more thing. Each night I am a few minutes into the Binaural Beats OOB, I see a succession of faces of people I don’t know. It is just like a slideshow. Also, a couple of nights ago I had an old piece of paper or canvas unfold in front of me with a map of an island, there were different small pictures of things I cant remember scattered over the map. Other things have come to me which I can’t remember.

I know this all sounds a bit strange but I have explained this all as close to how I can remember as it has most definitely happened. I won’t knock anyone that doesn’t believe part or all of this. I do have the films from the two nights.
Sorry, this has been long again but you can see why.
Does anyone have any thoughts of what actions I should take? Thanks for reading.

CFTraveler
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 20:34:42 »

ADVICE WANTED PLEASE (Sorry quite long post)
Hope I have posted this in the right place.
I have recently had some strange things happening to me and would be very grateful if the psychics here can offer an explanation.
Hi Blips.  I am no psychic but have some experience in many things liminal, and most of the things you describe have an explanation.

I have been psychically aware for many years. In my late teens/early twenties, some organizations were interested in me joining them, most notably, The Spiritualist Association of Great Britain. Unfortunately I didn't take them up on it due to wanting too much to do what young people do and getting married and starting a family.
Nothing wrong with that- all things have their place.  *Fighting urge to burst into song*

Over the years, I have involuntarily had such things happen like…
I usually have 24 hour news programs on the TV such as Sky News whilst doing other things. Whilst reading a newspaper or documents on my pc/internet, at the very same time I read a certain work, that word is spoken on the news program. These are not common words, usually very scarcely heard words. At one time, it happened so much that I could have written a very long story using the words. I used to write them down but it got so intense it was taking over my life. I cannot unfortunately find my word lists. Also, I'd think of a person's name and, within a couple of hours, sometimes minutes or immediately after, they would phone me or knock on my door. Some of these people I might not have spoken to for a very long time. I know this happens to a lot of people.
It does, and it can be explained as synchronicity and/or telepathy.  I just think you've become aware that the world is a bit 'weirder' than most people think, and are not ignoring things that fall beyond what is commonly thought to be the 'norm'.

Also, for about the last four years, I have had a very high pitched resonating sound in my ears. The tones were different until quite recently. I do have some tinnitus in my left ear but these tones are not associated. They are not constant and start when I think of certain subjects or people living or dead and when certain things like tragic events are on the news or I read in paper/on the pc. At times I feel that there are spirits close to me alerting me with the sounds. None of this is an unpleasant experience.
Some people believe this is some sort of spirit contact.  I have no opinion about it, since I think we detect more than we think, and just as an EVP records 'other' sounds that are in the matrix, the same can happen in the white noise in your ear hairs.  So it's a matter of opinion.  Whatever it is, it's not uncommon either.

Recently, I have started to gain a more involved interest in all things psychic. This is what has been happening to me in the last few weeks…
I have been playing self hypnosis tapes for relaxation and experimenting with lucid dreaming (which has not worked yet AFAIK) I have not concentrated too much on the lucid dreaming, more interested in getting to sleep as I have had problems for quite a while sleeping.
A word of warning- studying trance states can mess with your brainwaves, and can mess with your sleeping habits.  So my recommendation is that you work with trance early in the morning, and don't train yourself to 'not sleep' when you're supposed to be sleeping.
Most trance cultivation involves stretching the liminal state and trying to stay aware as you fall asleep.  This can become a habit that can get in the way of restful delta sleep.  So expect to be exhausted at first- I like to separate my trance work from sleep.  As usual, this is highly individual, and results may vary.

Anyway, since I have been playing these things whilst trying to sleep this has been happening
Soon after stopping the tapes I hear a knock on furniture or the floor close to me followed immediately by a strange WHOOOOOSH noise in both ears a bit like pressure changing in the ears. Seems to almost pass through my head in both ears at the same time. Normally this happens once or twice and stops. Last night I put on a Binaural Beats one for the first time and this knocking and ear pressure experience happened about twelve times straight after.
This is actually not uncommon as you go into trance.  It is called 'Astral Noise', 'Auditory Hypnagogics' and my favorite (because I coined it), is 'Energy Body expansion'.  In my opinion, some of the time it is not in your head (but most of the time it is)- sometimes when you start to go into trance and have an AP, the energy body will expand rapidly and cause a change in pressure in a room and cause a physical pop or knock- I have verified this with my husband and son, who have reported hearing these knocks as I fall asleep, and I have heard it in some instances as my son falls asleep.  For a while there we experimented with this, after observing this repeatedly. (How it happened is another story, but I don't want to hijack your thread.)
So the whoosh and or pop, knock, etc. can be called Astral Noise or Auditory Hypnagogics, and can be either a symptom of trance or energy body expansion/separation (only for the pops/knocks).

On these night's

Night of 7Th/8th March.
Recorded on video  using infra red camera…
I went to bed about 10:30 pm. Watched some tv for about 45 minutes, put my earphones on and listened to Binaural Beats OOB which lasts about 45 minutes.
Tried to go to sleep for 30mins or more, I heard no knocking sound and didn’t experience the WHOOOSHING sound (pressure) in my ears like I normally do.
I couldn’t sleep and some time later put my earphones back on and listened to the same Binaural Beats OOB for the next 45 mins.
Tried to go to sleep which took quite a long time. Again, I heard no knocking sound and didn’t experience the WHOOOSHING sound (pressure) in my ears.
Well, I thought that was it, no experiences and very little sleep. When I woke, I noticed that the DVD stopped recording after about 3.5 hours and it should have been recording for about 6hr 20mins. I put the DVD I recorded into my PC and was astounded by what I saw. At the end of the recording, it showed me sitting up in bed, turning around to the side of the bed, bend down and switch the plug socket off that feeds the camera. As far as I am concerned, I was still awake at that time and had no knowledge of doing that. The last thing I would do is turn the camera off. It is as though I was subconsciously made to take that action. If you people knew me, you would know that I am a very straight forward person who would never sensationalise anything for attention or any other reason. I say this because I know some people would suggest this. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. If anyone suggests otherwise then I am afraid you are wrong but you have the right to your opinion however, I respect that.
I can only assume that whatever made me do this did not like me filming in their presence. The film did pick up some orbs, some of which were dust.
I think a more mundane explanation may be in order here- sleepwalking is not necessarily rare, and working on LD'ing may have started messing with your braiwave patterns.  I would have someone else taping you at other times and see what happens.
Night of 8th/9th March
I filmed this also…
I went to bed about 10:30 pm again, Watched tv for about 30mins. Put my earphones on and listened to Binaural Beats OOB again (same one) which lasts about 45 minutes.
The only remarkable thing that happened was just BEFORE the end of the BB OOB finished, I faintly heard a knock close by and the WHOOOSHING sound (pressure) in my ears like I normally hear after I take my earphones off. That is all on this night. There was also some orbs (and dust) in this film. One of the orbs has a face like my mother’s.
Once again, this is not rare- almost all of people that meditate to deep trance experience this.  Depending on their worldview, they can be called visual hypnagogics, or clairvoyance.  (aka remote viewing)  Any explanation is (IMO) equally acceptable- you are seeing things from your subconscious mind (memory), or you are seeing spirits that are there, or, remote viewing someone somewhere else.  I think they all happen, not necessarily at the same time.

I know this all sounds a bit strange but I have explained this all as close to how I can remember as it has most definitely happened. I won’t knock anyone that doesn’t believe part or all of this. I do have the films from the two nights.
Not strange at all, it actually happens to most people who practice deep trance states.

Does anyone have any thoughts of what actions I should take? Thanks for reading.
I recommend research on the terms I used- hypnagogia, astral noise, astral wind, transitional symptoms.  

« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 20:37:40 by CFTraveler » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 20:34:42 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

blips
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 21:16:21 »

Thank you very much for explaining these things to me. All seems clearer now. I do feel that a lot more will happen. I will read up on what you recommend.
Thanks again
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: