The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2019, 18:04:24

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Agharta, Hollow Earth, and the Subterranian cities  (Read 17107 times)
PeacefulWarrior
Astral Energy 5

The best medicine is the display of compassion.

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2003, 19:48:30 »

Hey, I bet those flying whales from space are going to live inside the hollow earth after they destry human cvilization.

It's these kinds of threads that makes me hesitant to invite those "less accustomed" to OBE and the like to the forums here...but oh well, to each his own.  

Seriously, though, the idea of a the earth being hollow reminds me of something a half drunk caller from the South might say on the Art Bell show at 4:30 AM when sane people are sleeping, but oh well.

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum
Shawn McCaffrey
Astral Energy 3

shawnmccaffrey pistachiomajic
View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2003, 22:37:53 »

He Inguma, My SN is ShawnMCaffrey.  Go to http://www.stardog2012.homestead.com/index.html everyone, There are lots of things, that if taken all at once makes you think he's a wako, but he has spent years doing this stuff, and research, so I could beleive it.  AND TO END ALL DESTRUCTION!!!!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2003, 22:37:53 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Anonymous
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2003, 23:53:14 »

eeeenteresteeng. Vedi vedi eenteresteeng. I still can't say I'm persuaded though. See, the trouble with some people is, they're not down-to-earth. I still don't really even know about these chemtrails but I think a CB is a good way to experiment. Also, I was thinking of either hiring someone (a cloudologist/chemist?) to do the research and find out exactly what chemtrails are made of and if they are indeed poisonous. One site I visited showed their definition of a contrail versus a chem trail. I only saw one picture of a contrail, and that's what bothers me. I've seen chemtrails before. They say chemtrails have tints of color to them. That I have not noticed before, but then again, I've never looked for those visual properties either. I've seen chemtrails without seeing a plane go by. So how are they made? I know they aren't natural.
Rob
Astral Energy 5

23969315 ingumar@hotmail.com oatinguma
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2003, 06:36:05 »

"Hey, I bet those flying whales from space are going to live inside the hollow earth after they destry human cvilization."

Apologies for being too weird for you. However yes I see your real point, it is easier to redicule than face the implications of what is being discussed, isn't it?
They all laughed at Einstein. And Reich. And Newton. And Galileo. And, if the day after someone had said Pearl Harbour was known about months in advance, they would have laughed at that person too, and probably thrown them in jail (which btw, is precisely where the father of orgone technology, Reich, died). Infact, they all laughed at anyone who said anything outside of the norm, but all these people were eventually proved right. But, thats herd mentality for you.
Oh course, I am not saying that just because someone says something off-the-wall they should be accepted as right, only viewed with an open mind and even hand - WITHOUT preconceptions.
Sorry, but I am not going to hold back from what I know to be truth, just because it is too disturbing for you and your friends. And feel free to slam me if you want to, being a moderator is irrelevant like that.

wiggin wiggin wiggin......the analysis' have already been done! And then you go and do them, and another guy comes along who says "aahh weeell I would need to do the analysis myself" - thats the scientists last excuse for not believing in the paranormal! We know what chemtrails contain! But, if you want more evidence, go for it. Although, like I said, the best evidence comes from watching them being formed. Eg a plane flies over, and there is a sudden break in the trail, or it suddenly stops. Even in places where there is already cloud ie specifically the sort of place where a trail would stick the easiest (although, for a contrail not to evaporate within 1 minute in itself is highly unusual, they certainly don't form cloud banks of their own on a regular basis). Or you find many planes flying around where there are no flight paths. Stuff like that. The black lines are just the weirdest. I saw a photo once...I'll and find it...oh here's another, it isn't very good though
http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/cgi-bin/db-search.cgi?template=img-detail&dbname=img&key2=1011&action=searchdbdisplay
But hey, enough of that. I've said more than my bit now hehehe.
Oh, a holy hand grenade is a small orgone (energy) generator. You get them in all different shapes sizes, and powers. The basic units are good workhorses, but the more souped up ones - wow!! I find a good way to test effectiveness is to use them to charge water, just INCREDIBLE. I felt so alive and mad and full of energy! Really, really impressive.
laters guys
Peace
Rob

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!
PeacefulWarrior
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2003, 07:43:37 »

Inguma-
Hey, hey, hey...I know someone would take my statement and run with it, and that's fine.  I just want you to consider something: would I be a participating member of this forum, which deals with OBE and other "occult" things if I were a closed minded person?  Think about this as well: what percentage of the population could actually sit down with you and discuss such topics as healing, OBE, NDE, astral defense, etc.?  I venture to say between 2-10%...

I guess what I am saying is that there is a fairly defined line between theories such as the hollow earth one (which is reminiscient of a 19th century sci-fi novel...) and other kinds of theories.  I am not passing judgement, but seriously, when I invite a skeptical person, or someone who is simply not well-versed in such matters as the kinds normally discussed in a place such as this, and they find "hollow earth" stuff, it does sort of make one wonder.  I don't think people shouldn't post such things, that's their perogative...I am sure some of the things I post in here seem like pure nonsense to some, and that's the beauty of it.  BUT I do think I have a point and even you would concede this is true, for I believe you to be one of the more level-headed and intelligent posters here in the AstralPulse.

In conclusion, I would like to ask something about the "hollow earth" theory, just in the way of making a point.  How much evidence supports this theory?  How much evidence (and I am talking empirical, scientific or in other words quantitative evidence, supports the more traditional theory of the earth's chemical makeup?  I think the answer to this is obvious.  

GRADE SCHOOL SCIENCE:
By analyzing the seismograms from many earthquakes, scientists have discovered that three main levels or shells exist within the Earth:

CRUST The Earth's outermost surface is called the crust. The crust is typically about 25 miles thick beneath continents, and about 6.5 miles thick beneath oceans. The crust is relatively light and brittle. Most earthquakes occur within the crust. The crust in this image is much smaller in the real earth!

MANTLE The region just below the crust and extending all the way down to the Earth's core is called the mantle. The mantle is relatively flexible so it flows instead of fracturing.

CORE Beneath the mantle is the Earth's core. The Earth's core consists of a fluid outer core and a solid inner core. Because the outer core contains iron, when it flows it generates a magnetic field. This is the source of the Earth's magnetic field.

Because most of the Earth is not directly accessible, Earth scientists must use a combination of remote sensing techniques, inverse theory, theoretical models, and laboratory experiments to infer the properties of the Earth's interior.

Until next time,
DT, bringer of truth, signin' off...

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2003, 07:43:37 »

goingslow
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2003, 08:00:08 »

Very good post Peaceful Warrior.

The only times i get bothered with such far fetched.. if there's any evidence at all to support it let's buy it cus its different types of theories.  Im a firm believer in being openminded but skeptical.  We are thinking human beings, i dont think its so evolved to accept everything and not question anything just because we want to seem openminded.

I meant to say I dont mind topics like this when there's at least one opinion saying (ummm just because its a theory which maybe looking at just one or two aspects its possible (if you dismiss every other piece of evidence out there.) such as the seismograph evidence etc.. )it doesn't make it real.

Im relatively new to this forum but sometimes the unquestioned.. oh that theory is really cool.. i believe that now.  type of topics do make it seem sometimes a little flakey.

You're right though look at all the stuff we talk about.  Its just some of these theories dismiss so much evidence out there showing the earth isn't hollow.  We're talking about a physical entity such as the earth.  I find the logic anything is possible therefore lets just accept anything as possible to be annoying.  Some people just want to cling to something because its different. But think if it was accepted amoung everyone that the earth was hollow and a group of underground people presented evidence showing its solid think of how much evidence would support that... compared to the flakey evidence which "supports" a theory such as this.  

Just because something is contrary to popular thought doesn't make it better or more right.  In fact you have the burden of proof.. we dont have the burden of disproving this type of thing.  And looking a that proof.. i dont buy it.
Rob
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2003, 11:05:11 »

Ha yes, interesting post, and I agree that you are a very open minded person - we are indeed in the minority. But, how open to you to the possibility that your government is embalking upon a program of genocide against you, the very population they pledged to support and serve?
Anyway, thats more a side point, it seems. I just assumed that the things you were saying were aimed toweards the chemtrail agenda etc.

Anyway, back to hollow planets, personally I don't have any idea whether the earth is hollow or not, because I have never really studied it. I was taught about it in school, however since I have learned that many of the things taught in school are nothing short of outright lies, I cannot trust much of that evidence, and I certainly cant trust the theories tacked along with it.
Now I'm going to use Darwinian evolution as a case in point, because I only recently learned in the last month that its all a load of tosh. However, I was taught in school what seemed like very convincing - at times even exciting - evidence that it was true. Your diagrams remind me of that, you know - the pictures which show first an ape, then something closer to human, and 5 diagrams later its an upright walking homo sapiens? LIES!!!!!! There is no evidence for that what-so-ever!!!! On the contrary, there is a lot of evidence against. In a similar way, your wave speeds for the inner-core are simple extrapolations on limited evidence.
Along other lines, thinking about this from a gravitational attraction point of view, hmm, it does seem possible. I mean, image you were in the center of the earth - the very center. What would you feel, gravity-wise? Some people would say, a large crushing pressure. But no, you wouldn't feel anything, infact all the gavity would cancel out, as it would be symettrical in every direction. If you were to then move in one directon (assuming a hollow earth), you would start to get pulled in that direction as you would be closer to the mass in question, whereas it symettrical opposite going the other direction from the centre would be further away from you, so you would feel its effect less (although that point, I am very doubtful of, I would have to model it, and I really can't be bothered right now!). The thickness of the earth would then be determined by the interaction of the gravity against the pressure from all that mass.
What I am saying, is that all models of the earth are based on very little evidence, and that you can theorise it either way. And, as for the evidence at hand, the standard scientists are well known for their ability to be able to completely reject any evidence which conflicts with what they already believe they know (indeed it seems to me that a lot of research is an affort to do just this - confirm what they already believe, whereas if they are to go at it like that it should be aimed at confirmaing what they DON'T believe, and then back again). Evolution, as above, is a good case in point (if you want to read a good article which destroys, tramples, burns and buries in the centre of the earth, hehe, darwinian evolution theory - read this: http://nexusmagazine.com/Darwinism.1.html - and yet they still teach it in schools, the press, well everywhere normal as being practically Bible, they even have to MAKE UP flawed evidence to support their flawed theory!! lies which they taught me in school)
The orthodox environment is totally opposed to radical thinking. And evidence which comes from that direction, IMO should be seriously questioned. Indeed, all theories should be questioned, and all evidence used to compare to theory. Please, goingslow, I am not someone who accepts far out theories to be different, but I am also certainly not the sort of person who will simply accept orthodox view simply because thats what I have been taught/programmed will be right.
So, evidence! Quoting from http://www.hollowplanets.com/ (table of contents -> geology and seismology, an interesting read)
"Below a depth of 70 Km the stresses are so great that rock should flow because of pressure. Thus, earthquakes can never occur there. And yet, earthquakes do occur there. They occur up to a staggering depth of 700 Km. Seismologists have long pondered the cause of these quakes"
The rest of the article is good too, I heard him on coast to coast and he presented some good evidence. Like, I think I said, how radioactive material from Chenobyl inextricably made it all the way to the south pole, but nowhere else in the southern hemisphere. But, you would not have been taught that in school, or likely heard it in any controlled environments like the "free" press. I am sure there is other evidence out there (there always is!), but I have to go home in a minute...
Ha, I remember when I first saw the picture at the start of this debate a few years ago, I felt qute embarressed that anyone could even contemplate such a theory, and quickly left the site in question. I now realise that I was, and still am, wildly unqualified to make any sound judgements either way (lacking any really good evidence). I do, however, think that nobody has the whole story, at least not yet. I now feel slightly embaressed that I used to think like that! Funny how times change eh? In only a couple of years my view have changed so radically, aye, truly the truth shall set ye free etc.

gotta run
love and light and all that!
Rob

You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!
Shawn McCaffrey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2003, 12:55:10 »

Inguma - I am glad you got to hollowplanets!  It's good, There is one site that shows how the P and S waves theory can be used in the exact opposite manner bt the waves creating "echo" type things, in the earth and I am no siesmologist, but it looks plausible, I wish I could find it, however, I am going to post a link to a site that shows how not the earth, but the moon and mostly all planets are hollow, due to the craters they make, If I can find it, but I have to go now, I'll be back, But i'll post soon.
Shawn McCaffrey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2003, 13:39:57 »

Kaching! lol I found it!

http://www.tlonh.com/impact_crater_structure.asp

You really need to read th whole thing though, it sums it all up.
I will try yto get the P and S waves one now.
[8D]

~Shawn
Anonymous
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2003, 13:40:11 »

If the earth is hollow, how is gravity explained? I certainly believe in the possibility, but as far as gravity is concerned, how would both sides of the shell be held down? Like I mentioned before, there are probably vast complexities of quantum mechanics involved here, stuff way too complex to be proven by our "primitive" technology.
Anonymous
« Reply #35 on: March 07, 2003, 15:13:38 »

Shawn, that website is very interesting and explains a lot of things. But if the earth were formed by asteroids clumping together, how did the earth get hollow? Do you think that the asteroids eventually got so densely clumped in the center that they became the sun and burned away much of the interior? I have a few ideas but I was just curious. I didn't see anything in that website you posted, but I thought maybe you might know something about it.
PeacefulWarrior
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2003, 17:55:13 »

You guys really crack me up...I mean I simply can't believe there are nutjobs out there crazy enough to entertain ideas like the "hollow earth" one.  Don't you know they have physically drilled MILES into the earth's crust!?  They can map it out with all kinds of instruments!  Anyway, to each his own.  I am officially done posting in this thread...but have fun and don't let reason!

pny
micron
crucial
hyundai
smart
bios delete button on boot
f9 enter f10 entern ----defaults

T.S. Elliot
---------------
Shawn McCaffrey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2003, 18:07:50 »

Yes in someplaces they have dug miles and mapped it, and other places, less publicised I add, they have dug miles and all of it was dirt and rock just as it would be from the surface, unexplainable.  Just because they have dug so much and assume their map is correct, doesn't mean it is.  I mean, the earth isn't flat is it?  No, but some people, like you thought it was mad to think it was.
Tom
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2003, 19:18:51 »

Tests of nuclear weapons done underground create shockwaves which can be detected a long way away. To trace back the location of the blast it is necessary to have maps of the structure of the layers of the planet. When the shockwaves go from one layer to another it affects their path. If we want to play games and say that the world is hollow that is fine as long as everyone understands it is just a game.
MJ-12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2003, 20:13:00 »

zx
Rob
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2003, 22:06:28 »

"I wonder if any of those people drilling miles into the earth have found anomolous archaeological artifacts?"
Yeah, I do think people have found some pretty odd stuff down there. Another high strange-ness are all the noises - sounds like machinery operating, continuous humming noises etc in some of the deepest (recently visited) places of the world. Probably secret underground facilities, or caverns, or something.

"You guys really crack me up...I mean I simply can't believe there are nutjobs out there crazy enough to entertain ideas like the "hollow earth" one. Don't you know they have physically drilled MILES into the earth's crust!? "

gggrrrrr!!!!!!!!! I entertain ANY idea, because it is the ONLY way to make true progress!!!! And as for your argument, I thought I had already dismissed that with the reports from the deepest hole ever drilled by the Russian - like Shawn is saying?
(sighs) - maybe Einsteing can explain it all better:
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

Yep, to each his own delusion!! [Wink]

Nutjob Rob [Cheesy]

Anonymous
« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2003, 16:47:58 »

the whole doubting thing is also caused by our egos. We're afraid of appearing to be a bunch of idiots, so we refuse to accept the fact that there are possibilities of "far-fetched" things that may exist. I'm not saying there aren't idiots in our world, but think about it. By whose terms is a person an idiot? It's all relative. Besides, if you're doing the research for yourself, I think you're far less of an idiot than those who blindly accept facts as being true just because a "credible" source says so. It is imperative that we all trust each other as human beings and, while those who believe the world is round have more reason to because of the facts provided, those who believe the earth is hollow have just as much right to believe so because NOBODY has dug all the way through the earth to see it for themselves. There is still reasonable doubt. Me, I strongly believe the earth is solid, but I don't KNOW it is solid (or at least not hollow). That's why I ask questions. The more questions a person asks, the more doors are opened as far as possibilities are concerned.
Shawn McCaffrey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2003, 18:19:56 »

www.hollowplanets.com go to table of contents.  I think i'm buying that book soon. [Wink]
goingslow
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2003, 19:57:40 »

InsertInsert

I personally believe the earth is square and flat much like a piece of swiss cheese.

Im not the only one who believes this and in fact theres a website supporting this theory.  I refuse to be pigeon holed by people who because of "ego" or their blind acceptance on scientific facts continue to suggest its round and not flat OR square.  Honestly if you think about it you all are accepting the earth is round but anything is possible.  And because anything is possible anyone who calls me a moron for believing this is just another victim of society's need to make everyone believe what's mainstream.  

To borrow some of ingumas quotes
""The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education" forget what you learned in science class its stopping you from learning the truth.. in this example the world is flat and square

To those of you that say common sense tells you anything different:
""Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."

yes einstein did say it best:
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Knowlege may tell us the earth is round but my imagination says its a lot more fun picturing myself living in cheese.. trying to avoid the holes..

""Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

What this means to me is you are all prejudice and only people who believe like me the world is just a big slice of swiss cheese are truly progressive.  For we dont use knowlege aka prejudice.. we use our imaginations and forget everything we've learned.

where do we draw the line?  You're right though its pure ego that would make anyone point at facts showing the earth isn't in fact flat and cheesy.

who's to say who's an idiot.  i think we should accept each theory and just ignore those tendencies to be skeptical.  To say hmmm lets look at evidence.  For as all those quotes show you you'd be the ignorant one.

MJ-12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2003, 21:08:40 »

as
Shawn McCaffrey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2003, 21:24:28 »

quote:
What this means to me is you are all prejudice and only people who believe like me the world is just a big slice of swiss cheese are truly progressive. For we dont use knowlege aka prejudice.. we use our imaginations and forget everything we've learned.

Hey, I don't appreciate the tone of your post.  This was the first you posted this theory and you are acting like we assume your a 'moron'.  [Sad]  Show me this website, I AM interested in what support this theory has.  I would like to debate this after I read this evidence.  Thanks. [|)]

~Shawn
Rob
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2003, 22:58:19 »

Ha yes hmmm

Did you read this thread or just skip right to the end? I am guessing the latter. Either that of you chose to ignore it all.

The quotes were used to try and clarify what I had already said. Peaceful warrior is open minded so I figured, maybe I just wasn't explaining it right.

But of course, Einstein, what an idiot....lol. Yeah...right. We can all be flippant, it doesn't mean that we have anything more than swiss cheese filling our heads though. This isn't debate by who can laugh the loudest or feel the most contemp.
I would bother to refute what you are saying, but since I have said most of it already, I don't think I will! However, much of the gist of it can be summed up in:

"Anyway, back to hollow planets, personally I don't have any idea whether the earth is hollow or not, because I have never really studied it. I was taught about it in school, however since I have learned that many of the things taught in school are nothing short of outright lies, I cannot trust much of that evidence, and I certainly cant trust the theories tacked along with it."

Which is a quote from....me! Just so you don't have to waste all that time actually listening to what people have been saying...

Out of interest, Einstein formulated his general theory of relativity by imagining that he was a tiny little photon, and then he imagined everything that he would see. So, it turns out, that imagination really is more important than knowledge. Anyone can get knowledge, and of course the imagingation needs to be fitted to that (which is a crucial point you seem to have overlooked), but very few people are imaginative enough to do what say....einstein did.

I don't have the time, or the energy, or indeed the inclination to hold your hand through the rest of the quotes. Suffice to say that if you thought about what is actually being said, instead of twisting the words in ways they were never intended to try and prove a pre-concieved "argument", you might learn something from a man who is regarded by everybody else as being a genius.

all the best!
Rob

Shawn McCaffrey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2003, 12:39:41 »

O yeah, and you don't have to worry about Inguna not being openminded, lol, we have allready been through his stuff.  And boy, he has some ideas! [:O] [Smiley]
Anonymous
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2003, 16:54:01 »

I think we should go on an expedition to see if hollow earth really does exist. There's really only one way to prove it, but it can only be proven to ourselves, unless we take a video camera down there with us that never runs out of film. And since that doesn't exist, well, we'll have to find another camera and ways to prove that we didn't spend hours setting up a "scene" for a hoax or something. That's why we need to keep at least one of them constantly running. We could bring down a few of them to ensure that we get everything. We could start them all a 1/2 hour apart from each other, and when one needs a new roll of film, the others are still getting everything on-camera.

Hey, did anyone happen to read the story "Endurance"? It was about some expeditioners who were shipwrecked on Antarctica. They had to cross the gigantic cold continent of ice to find an outpost so they could be rescued. It takes place during WWI I think. I didn't see anything about hollow earth in there but I do wonder, since it is based on a true story, if the explorers ever came across a gigantic gaping hole that was miles across. Anyway, just thought I would put that out there.
Shawn McCaffrey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2003, 18:28:19 »

lol, well I think you need to read up on it.  If someone came across the polar hole, they wouldnt know other than the fact it was warmer and signs of life was where they shouldnt be because of the size of the hole and gravity all around it.  You wouldnt even know you went into it really.  Tons of people notice animals migrating NORTH for the winter, and ice free oceans in the north where it should be frozen over.  Also pollen has been found all over the snow there, must be from a sub-tropic source somewhere near... And tons of explorers tell tales of a land of many names that shouldnt be there, it's even on some old maps.  But not now of course, the government has to know of it and is keeping it a secret.  Why?  I dunno.  But if you are interested I can show you EXTREME proof that it is hollow, more so than solid.  FAR more, but you are never taught this in school, and it's "silly" to think so, so people shun the idea... [Sad]
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: