The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2019, 15:06:19

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AhOLE boyfriend!! UGHHH!!  (Read 5511 times)
Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: November 18, 2010, 05:14:49 »

UGHHHHH.. sorry guys, I'm sure no one wants to hear it, but I just got home from my A hole boyfriends house and I need opinions. okay??
I spent the entire day/night cleaning his bedroom,his loft where his TV and computer are kept and his DISGUSTING bathroom, that hasn't been cleaned sense he moved in, and when I was all done after about 6 hours of cleaning  I went to grab my pack of smokes and it was EMPTY because the F*****G AS****E smoked all of MY OWN cigs while I cleaned his ROOM, and he has no job and no money so it's not like he can just pay me back and I am soooooo fricken mad that I left and just got home!!!

So question is? would you also be mad if you were me in my situation because he's trying to say I'm mad for no reason!! RRRGHHHHH!!

??

TofuAttack
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 07:52:57 »

MMmmmm.... Integral philosophy is deeeeeeep.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 07:52:57 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pauli2
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 09:18:49 »

yes, that was deep.

everyday heros are hard to find.

Perhaps it was a lesson of live. Get some healthy exercise (clean bath room, thanks to bf) and quit smoking (let bf save your lungs)?

Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect
Fourthdimension
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 10:14:43 »

It all depends Angelica:)
Firstly did you offer to clean or did he ask you? Did he help you clean? Did he ask you for a fag?

If he asked you to clean and did nt help and smoke your fags i d be really mad and feel unappriciated
If you ask him to help and he helped to and he asked for your fags then i would nt be mad

and everything that falls in between there just depends on how i felt when it happened:)

Solution : Bat for the other team and become lesbian

Smiley
Take care

Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 14:40:40 »

Interesting topic aside.
I don't touch anything of my gf's unless she either asks me to or I ask and she gives me permission.
We've been living together now for over two years and it's a system that has worked well over that period.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 14:40:40 »

Stookie
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 16:13:19 »

DTMFA
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 16:16:50 »

DTMFA
ROFL!  Nice Smiley

personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 16:18:08 »

maybe you should find a partner who appreciates you.

be awesome.
Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 18:40:15 »

hahaha

I just laughed really hard at my own post..

oh jeeze.. Ya well it ended up with me saying I was sorry today because I think I did get a little Over reacted mad.. lol
He was very thankful that i cleaned for him, and we pretty much always share our smokes.. I think I was just digging for a reason to be mad at him last night.. lol Sorry to have waisted everyone's time!! haha
 cheesy

personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 18:43:29 »

indeed.

be awesome.
Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 18:52:31 »

embarassed oops.. lol
I really do think in the future I will remain from posting on the pulse if I'm not sober enough to drive let alone make any sense  smiley

Back to the topic.. ha  grin

Fourthdimension, very useful response!! thank ya! Smiley
Pauli, good way of seeing things!!
personalreality,  undecided my badd..

Xanth,

Interesting topic aside.
I don't touch anything of my gf's unless she either asks me to or I ask and she gives me permission.
We've been living together now for over two years and it's a system that has worked well over that period. 

If your girlfriend left her stuff laying all over the place and you had to live in a house that was a mess just because she wouldn't pick up after herself, would this then change? lol

Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 19:01:52 »

Yeah, it's not too good to post whilst drunk.  I rarely drink anymore, so thank goodness for that.  Plus, it's a guarantee that someone will throw it back in your face later.   angry 

We just had our 10th year anniversary, 15yrs all together come March.  I'm sooo glad we don't argue over silly things like ciggs.  cheesy Hell, we barely argue and when we do, it's over in five minutes.  I love that man of mine.  smiley

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2010, 19:05:23 »

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm mostly referring to items in which are consumable.  Smiley
I don't even touch her orange juice.  LoL

As for cleaning up after each other, we're both pretty good at picking up after ourselves... but from time to time we do pickup after each other.
Nobody is perfect.  Smiley

Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2010, 19:33:01 »

DTMFA

OK.. what does this mean?  Dump the Mother ucker Already?   cheesy
Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 19:38:35 »

Yeah, it's not too good to post whilst drunk.  I rarely drink anymore, so thank goodness for that.  Plus, it's a guarantee that someone will throw it back in your face later

hehe.. ya I should have known better.. anyway I don't really see this being a problem in the future considering just like 10 minutes ago I made a promise to my boyfriend that I won't drink at all anymore, not that I ever drank often or anything, maybe like once every now and then, but I'm done with it for awhile, I'm sick of waking up in the morning and being instantly embarrassed by my choices, or fights, or even yes the "drunk posting" on the pulse  wink

We just had our 10th year anniversary, 15yrs all together come March.  I'm sooo glad we don't argue over silly things like ciggs.   Hell, we barely argue and when we do, it's over in five minutes.  I love that man of mine.

That's awesome Nay, I'm very happy for you, you seem to be a very easy person to get along with, I don't do full readings on people, but I do pick up on energy from people, and it's weird because I never thought I would on a website like this but I do, from like everyone, but you really seem genuinely  a smart good person and would probably be an easy companion for any guy Smiley

but yeah Andrew and I have been together for 2 years, but for a lot of that time until about 6 months ago, (Ive been clean for 6 months) a lot of our time was spent getting addicted to and then being addicted to dope, and it was really bad, because I had never even seen the stuff before I met him, but it was a lot of hard times, but we are both better now, and I think going thru something like that with another person truly makes you know that me and him could get thru anything together because we've been thru the hardest of the hard already and there is an age difference, hes 25 I'm 20 so that's hard sometimes, but yeah we are re learning (in the process) of how to be with eachother, and be normal people, It's like learning how to walk all over again, learning how to stay clean together, and i do love him tho.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm mostly referring to items in which are consumable. 
I don't even touch her orange juice.  LoL

As for cleaning up after each other, we're both pretty good at picking up after ourselves... but from time to time we do pickup after each other.
Nobody is perfect.

haha, I can't imagine having to share my orange juice with anyone either!!  wink what a good boyfriend you must be!! rolleyes cheesy
hehe

No body is perfect true, and take it from me, nither I or Andrew are anywhere near close !

Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 19:48:50 »

here we are.. Smiley

Nay, I want to see your man! Smiley
and Xanth your girl!!
lol

you can post it in members photos if you want just let me know if you did here so I can see!! lol!!
 grin

Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2010, 19:53:46 »

Aww, look at you two!  Your mantle is either really short, or your man is really tall!

I'll see about putting a picture up of Big Guy.  I would love to see Xanth's GF.. because I don't believe she exist.   cheesy cheesy  Sorry Xanth, I couldn't resist...the urge was too strong.
Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2010, 19:56:43 »

I would love to see Xanth's GF.. because I don't believe she exist
cheesy cheesy

Yay more insintive fore a picture!! good work Nay.. lol Smiley

are you gunna post your pic  here or in the members photos??

and yeah he's just tall and skinny and I'm a shorty, 5ft tall.. lol
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 19:59:33 by Angelic555 » Logged

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2010, 20:51:53 »

Oh I'm pretty sure she'd kill me if I posted that.  Smiley

Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2010, 20:54:36 »

Does she read this forum? Do it, just do it.  grin
personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 20:57:42 »

Let's turn this into a couples picture thread.

Me and my very tolerant and patient lady.

And just so everyone knows, I have seen pictures of Xanth's gf, she actually exists and she's quite cute.....which is quite a contrast to goofy xanth.  lol.

now that i think of it though, i've never seen them in a picture together......hmmm...lol, jk.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 20:59:34 by personalreality » Logged

be awesome.
Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 21:00:50 »

wow, like WOW, I did not in any way expect that from you PR!!

And yes I like that idea (couples picture posting)

but omg!! she is like literally gorgeous!! and you are a good looking young man! Thats a very very good picture of both of you!! Im kinda shocked IDK why I pictured you to be one of those like dudes with long hair in a ponytail and like wearing a black shirt with a trippy design on it or something lol.. Smiley

Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 21:03:26 »

wow, like WOW, I did not in any way expect that from you PR!!

And yes I like that idea (couples picture posting)

but omg!! she is like literally gorgeous!! and you are a good looking young man! Thats a very very good picture of both of you!! Im kinda shocked IDK why I pictured you to be one of those like dudes with long hair in a ponytail and like wearing a black shirt with a trippy design on it or something lol.. Smiley

My jaw is.... 

You look better in men clothes PR. You make a very handsome couple!
personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2010, 21:05:22 »

but i don't look bad in women's clothes  wink

be awesome.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: