The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 22, 2018, 19:06:40

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Striking a Balance  (Read 168 times)
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: Yesterday at 05:04:00 »

Hi All,

When I first came to this forum I was confused but determined to end that confusion and find responsible answers if any were available. Barring that I wanted to find like-minded individuals who were not afraid to talk about their strange experiences. In doing that my hope was to form some sort of basis for my own experiences. I am human as I am supposing everyone on this forums is, lol. But sometimes I just don't feel quite human, especially when most of the people I know or have met go all googly eyed at the mere mention of things as are supported here.

I have come to the conclusion that the very best life is the one lived fully. What that means is different for everyone. Some people (it seems) are meant to live a totally physical life in which they do not ever encounter these paranormal events. Or, if they do they are meant to pass through them with not much more than a nod. Others however are dragged, sometimes kicking and screaming into a world that by all accounts does not seem to be even real and certainly not concrete.

Those in the first category are probably much better at handling life on this planet in general. They are at least seen as normal.

Those in the second category are often not so fortunate finding themselves lost among people they can't communicate with and this is why they often appear - not normal. They mostly do well in most areas of life with no more than the troubles that descend upon us all but it is that OTHER where they find frustration.

It's fine line and those are some unfinished thoughts but I needed to get at least that much out for now. Feel free to add your own thoughts on striking balance. I'd also love to hear why you all came here to this forum. It need not be an entire essay, just a few lines unless of course you are inclined to write an essay. Just whatever you want to share.

Hugs and love to all and be back soon.

ďThere are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we donít know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we donít know we donít know.Ē  Ė Donald Rumsfeld
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 10:42:17 »

Well I guess I got whatever was on my chest off coz right now I can't think what ever it was I was thinking when I opened this topic. LMAO. So I'll just say that today I found No Where.

Well No Where Bridge anyway. Can't believe neither of us (daughter was with me) thought to take a picture. Dratzzzz! So if you find yourself traveling the back roads of Georgia be on the look out. If you think you are in the middle on Nowhere be sure to look for a bridge. I promise once you cross No Where Bridge you will eventually find civilization. I don't think it matters which direction you go in either.

Yes, I am rambling and yes it feels good. :=D Try it

ďThere are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we donít know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we donít know we donít know.Ē  Ė Donald Rumsfeld
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 10:42:17 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 15:26:22 »

What that means is different for everyone. Some people (it seems) are meant to live a totally physical life in which they do not ever encounter these paranormal events. Or, if they do they are meant to pass through them with not much more than a nod. Others however are dragged, sometimes kicking and screaming into a world that by all accounts does not seem to be even real and certainly not concrete.

When I first came here as a younger person 16-17 or so years ago, I had a view in mind of projection as a tool to experience a broad new reality beyond my past experiences. While... projection is that thing... over time I really came to appreciate how incredibly important and sublime / singular our current physical experience is, and by being too focused on reality outside of it, we can sort of miss the main event. It is a bit like a person that pulls out a cellphone in the middle of a movie.

Today I don't think those people drawn into the thick of our current reality are missing out. They are having a rich experience that we are all here to have, one way or another.

It is sort of a human thing to want to belong to a privileged group, or to view the groups one belongs to that way. Everyone wants to think that their religion is the final truth, and everyone else is a bunch of schlubs. They know the big conspiracy that all scrubs are fooled by...they figured out the life-hack that has them in the fast lane, etc. I think there are great experiences over in this corner, and equally valuable ones over there where no one has heard of any of this.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
DancingBear
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 19:54:20 »

I came here because my experiences with dreams, lucid dreaming, sleep paralysis, the paranormal, with what I would call the Divine, and now AP's have always been a huge part of my life since I was a small child. I've naturally had an inclination to explore these phenomenon. But it's reached a point where it feels slightly overwhelming, I think partly because I've started intentionally diving deeper into these experiences. These states are very profound and complex, yet I feel many people who experience them are like myself and have never had anyone to talk to about what they are going through, especially not that would understand. I think I've found that community here that will help me process my experiences, and maybe my experiences will end up helping others on their path.

I think everyone is here for a different reason like Nameless said. Some people will get more out of an experience than others would, and there's nothing right or wrong about that. I don't know if there is something out there beyond the physical that is supposed to get a significant amount of my attention, but I do know at the very least that these experiences are a key point of growth for me here in the physical.

One example I'll give is my dreams. My dreams have been incrementally becoming more complex, more meaningful, and more vivid. Be it my subconscious, higher self, or some sort of Dream Walkers using my dreams to guide me, I've been finding lessons sprinkled into my dreams (increasingly so as I've gotten older). I am much more open to integrating new information if I hear it in other states for some reason.

Some months ago I was day trading with cryptocurrency. I picked it up quickly and had a 600% profit within a month. I thought this could be what allows me the time and resources to figure out what it is I truly want to do with my life. I didn't particularly enjoy trading, but I was good at it and was projecting to make 6 to 7 figures within my first year. After time though, something just wasn't feeling right, I was having to force myself to trade, instead of actually wanting to. I wasn't sure what to do, but then I had a dream. I came to a place with people dancing and singing around fires. They were all sharing their talents and passions with each other, be it singing, making clothes, food, etc. I laid down next to this woman and her son. They told me this was a place for souls to find guidance through their difficult times, both the "good" and the "bad". She then proceeded to tell me that what I was doing was just moving money around in a way to make more money, and wasn't helping humanity in the process. I asked her if this was my path, and she shook her head in loving disagreement.

Do you know that feeling you get when someone says something to you that you know to the very core of your being is true, as if it were God speaking truth through that individual? That's how it resonated with me. When I woke up that morning I quit trading and started doing work that I don't enjoy, but at the very least benefits others. And I plan to continue this work until I find what path I was meant to take. That dream might not have meant anything to some people, but for me it changed the course of my life. I think I came here to do something unique in the physical, but I think it is married with what I do in the nonphysical.
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:45:37 »

Thank you both (group hug). The both of you Stillwater and DancingBear seem very grounded and balanced. The both of you have said some inspiring things as well. It's this balanced approached that calms the waters helps each of us stay our course even when we aren't sure which way our course is going.

Much respect and love to you. smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:45:37 »

Plume
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:18:53 »

grin Nameless...
well I came here because You are here of course grin
... And I should also say that there is some very interesting curious explorers here, like you, that I want to stay in contact with for sure rolleyes wink cool
I guess we all need to have some contact and conversation that are stimulating and listening to stories that can make us see the different ways we perceive, at the same time realize how similar we are when we react to our experiences.
Becoming aware and understand the power we have is probably my main drive because it feels that it is how we can create and co create. When we take the time to look into this form of exploration, we see how a good investment it is and we all can to contribute to this type of research for future understanding. I can only imagine that looking into the subtle realms will be in the future seriously explored, maybe much more easily by everyone and maybe one day become a field of research well respected. That alone is worth keeping the conversation going. I feel that deeply, only because I value my dreams and experiences to be as important then what I experience in my awaken time.

We all have mysterious and strange experiences but many may not relate them to what is happening around or see how its being manifested or reflected. Paying attention to those experiences and giving value does help see a bigger picture , maybe it is not needed when you can see how some people are living fully in there physical choices and enjoy all what there is to offer here.
That true love of life reflects the incredible powerful forces we all have available either way we choose to explore.
It always amuse me when I watch my husband and son listening to youtube and looking at those crazy passionate car racers or builders of incredible machines, just listening to their mad passionate voices in the background makes me realize that there is a true love existing  in so many ways and being express. That passionate energy and harmony we share in our home does make me feel alive and happy that we are different... 
Lets keep that conversation ... I also need to write more  grin forgot to say that rolleyes
Tourloo
Plume
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: