The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 03:27:57

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Metalheads?  (Read 1030 times)
Dreamking
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: June 06, 2016, 01:56:39 »

Are there any heavy metal fans here? Some of my favorite bands include Epica, Nightwish, Therion, Amon Amarth, Emperor, Dissection, Immortal, Dimmu Borgir, Fleshgod Apocalypse, and far too many others to really list here.
Thread Killer
Astral Energy 3

...precious bodily fluids!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 04:12:27 »

I have, at one time, some 30+ years ago referred to myself as a metalhead. Oh, how time ravages the cause. At one point in my personal evolution, I reached the critical juncture where I could admit, publicly, that other music was, "OK"  So then it is from this wind swept perch that  that I say, down through the years, "Rock on!...." Is that still a thing, rock on? Has it disappeared from the lexicon? I'm old and confused...All I know is rock achieved perfection in 1974...Edgar Winter!!! Sorry, how the mind does ramble...

Pedant. Pedagogue. Prick.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 04:12:27 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Positive3
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2016, 07:00:40 »

From the list i know only nightwish : ( xD , but yeah i listen to other rock/metal bands also
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 01:24:43 »

Ex rock musician (drums).

I listen to Metal, now and then. Also some 'akin' music like Goth or Medieaval/Pagan Folk.

I also create Metal music on the computer. It's fun.

sqprx
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 23:06:35 »

Yeap,
Chimaira,  Spineshank,  DevilDriver,  Deftones, Chelsea Grin,  Carnal Forge,  Slipknot, Converge,  Killswitch Engage,  Kittie,  Taproot, Lamb of God,  Otep,  40 Below Summer, Staind,  Whitechapel,  Suicide Silence,  KoRn,  System of a Down.
Not a big fan of Scandinavian and black metal for some reason,  I like Carnal Forge a lot though..

Death's only painful when you identify with what is dying
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2016, 23:06:35 »

donkeykong
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2016, 21:34:21 »

Are there any heavy metal fans here? Some of my favorite bands include Epica, Nightwish, Therion, Amon Amarth, Emperor, Dissection, Immortal, Dimmu Borgir, Fleshgod Apocalypse, and far too many others to really list here.

I used to be a metalhead when I was a teenager and hated all other music lol

I love astral projection!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: