The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 23, 2017, 00:03:53

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: astral guides  (Read 831 times)
95trevor
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2012, 19:13:58 »

Okay i am fairly knew to the astral realm but i have been practicing and have been getting better and better.  But i am still doing research and finding advice from differnent people.  One topic i seem to find alot is astral guides....people talk about them and to tell the truth i have no clue who or what they are? I have gotten to stages past vibrations and even have projected a couple times not well i admitt but if someone could help like lets say a "guide" how would i ask for help? I would love to meet someone in the astral realm but to tell the truth my family and friends think i am crazy for trying something like this, i believe its just becasue they are ignorant of what is going on around them but please if there is some way of finding or getting help of a guide... post for me. 
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 21:34:18 »

During your meditations, ask for help. Ask to be led futher into the NPR, ask for guidance and protection while there, silence your mind and listen. When I was new my Guide came in the form of my better half's deceased brother in-law Charlie. He was a great, strong, intelligent person. I had known him for 8-9 years. We had a bond, although he lived in a different city and I couldn't talk to him much. But when we did get together we shared a lot of the same passions. I respected him very highly. When I began to AP, he came to me. It shocked me because I didn't know much about guides myself. He showed me "the ropes" per say, since that he very rarely shows up anymore. Most likely because I realize now that a lot of those guides per say are really a higher form of ourselves and that once you realize this, you really don't need to see them anymore. But from time to time I do have helpers showing me new things, helping me reach further frontiers of the NPR.
 Hopefully this sheds some light on the subject.
 Good Luck and Safe Travels!  smiley
 I just found this thread in the Weclome to Astral FAQ! forum, this may help you as well. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_the_astral_faq/how_do_get_a_guideastral_helper_to_help_me-t25289.0.html
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 22:46:10 by Lionheart » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 21:34:18 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: