The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 08:10:51

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: consesus about most effective method OOBE?  (Read 888 times)
shokan
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2015, 16:51:18 »

Is there a feeling about a method/author that has gotten consistent success testimony for OOBE? There's so much out thre... Bruce, Raduga, etc... but, based on posts here, any kind of summation about the most successful method should be gleaned after being familiar with posts over years at this forum. I realize this is pretty subjective because everyone responds differently, but there must be an idea based on posts that results in a recommendation. I achieved partial OOBE spontaneously once a few years ago, but all I can say about that is that I kept on thinking about OOBE and then it just happened. I would like a discipline to make this something that I can induce voluntarily.

Experienced need only apply, please.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 17:13:30 by shokan » Logged
ingerul9
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 16:52:26 »

In a nutshell - WBTB method. Study it and apply it. Look for Stephen LaBerge presentation in his book - Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming.

When I had many lucid dreams I was practically thinking it all day - doing reality checks, writing my dreams every day, having anchors - the ones that you see in your dream repeatedly so you can wake yourself up in the dream when you see one, doing WBTB. I was "infused" with the idea of lucid dreaming. So I had many in that time. There was also an expectation though that can make you strain too hard and not achieve it. You need to relax and let it go when you reach that phase. And it will come back.

The reason why WBTB is most effective is because you are rested and you don't tend to fall asleep as when you do it in the night. Your body is well adjusted to fall asleep in the morning than in the night because your muscles are already relaxed. Again look it up in the book of LaBerge - he explains all this process in detail and why it is so.

Have a good day.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 16:52:26 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 01:31:35 »

In a nutshell - WBTB method. Study it and apply it. Look for Stephen LaBerge presentation in his book - Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming.

When I had many lucid dreams I was practically thinking it all day - doing reality checks, writing my dreams every day, having anchors - the ones that you see in your dream repeatedly so you can wake yourself up in the dream when you see one, doing WBTB. I was "infused" with the idea of lucid dreaming. So I had many in that time.
I like that line "I was "infused" with the idea of Lucid Dreaming". I find "brain entrainment/subconscious programming", whatever name you want to call it very important to continued success with this and any Art/activity you wish to undertake in life. It shows your "higher self" that you are ready for this and open to it at this time in your personal evolution.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 13:49:12 »

Consensus does not equal fact in psychic work. It's important to remember that....... Lyn Buchanan
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 22:35:13 »

Consensus not meeting fact is prevalent in the scientific community.
Look at what heavyside et al did dropping quaternions because they were too much.
Now the wave structure of matter and the aether are being researched. What a waste of a century...
Consensus works if every single persons viewpoint is accepted. This is rarely the case.

Perhaps a better title would suit  wink

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 22:35:13 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: