The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 10:04:03

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I have an evil part to my subconscious?  (Read 1024 times)
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2016, 06:27:10 »

Hi everyone, so last night I had this dream. In the dream my brother took a lady into an ally where he had a knife and killed her. Later on I asked him about it. And I saw his face and most importantly I felt his emotions. And they were very evil. I would never feel such evil in my life outside of a dream I don't think, unless I had first hand experience with real evil. But I don't have personal first hand experience with evil. Though I have been afraid as a child and even teen watching horror movies. I could never fully accept such shows. Like the music from creep show makes me think of hell and the devil, and just a very dark evil vibe that I get from it. So does this mean that I have an evil part inside of my psyche someplace?

This reminds me of a dream I had a while back ago where these two ladies were fighting. I was up on to ledge high above them, and all of the sudden it was like everyone around that saw this realized that one of the women was crazy. I mean like murderously crazy. At that point everyone left. Then this crazy lady was chasing the other lady to kill her. Then they came up some stairs to where I was with the crazy lady chasing this other lady about 30 feet away. As soon as this crazy lady come near me I looked downward as if to pretend that I was looking at my shoes. Then this ancient flute music started to play. The flute music was so captivating, so ancient, so eerie words can't begin to describe it. Then I woke up. I could never perceive such eerie captivating music in my ordinary waking life. Just like I could never have perceived such evil from my brother. Obviously my brother would never kill anyone. But I am trying to make out what all this could mean and how I can deal with it now and in the afterlife. Thoughts please?
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 17:22:39 »

You, like everyone else, has a "subconscious". 
There's no such thing as "evil" or "good" parts of your subconscious, they just "are".

Remember, they're only labels.  "Good" and "evil" don't actually exist.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 17:22:39 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 20:28:27 »

You, like everyone else, has a "subconscious". 
There's no such thing as "evil" or "good" parts of your subconscious, they just "are".

Remember, they're only labels.  "Good" and "evil" don't actually exist.
We should still learn to avoid actions that bring negative consequences though right?
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 01:29:24 »

The evil you were Percieving wasn't an action you enjoyed was it?
Now you have YOUR answer. It'll not be the same for everyone, a few would enjoy this scenario. Some for the fun of it and a few others who it reminds them of their actions.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 02:02:14 »

The evil you were Percieving wasn't an action you enjoyed was it?
Now you have YOUR answer. It'll not be the same for everyone, a few would enjoy this scenario. Some for the fun of it and a few others who it reminds them of their actions.
You know I have to be completely honest here and say that I do have violent images or short scenes that comes into my mind from time to time. And for a second I might actually enjoy it. But after about 3-4 seconds I snap out of it and try to send love to that person if I remember or I will just ignore it like I usually do. But the fact that that music in my dream was so captivating and eerie I hope isn't telling of what I would be attracted to in the afterlife. I can say there was a period in my life where many years ago when I would listen to really sad christian music and think about lost souls that would go to hell. I would play that music over and over again. At first it had a positive effect on me but over time I just became depressed so I stopped listening to it. Like one of the songs is "Oh the deep deep love of Jesus." Perhaps you know which one I am talking about now. So that dream might be karma coming back from when I use to gain all these sad emotions for lost souls. Luckily I no longer believe that garbage and I can move on with my life, but it will likely follow me to some degree into the spiritual after I die.

EDIT I do still believe in some of my old christian beliefs. But not anything like I use to. I still believe in hell or should I say the badlands. But generally think it's very very hard to get to such a place, unless one lead into it, like what happened to Howard Storm. But I know not to trust people to go into dark grey places now.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 02:12:28 by PlasmaAstralProjection » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 02:02:14 »

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 16:59:42 »

We should still learn to avoid actions that bring negative consequences though right?
As much as it involves your own personal spiritual growth.  Sure.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: