The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2021, 07:29:37

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: dreaming  (Read 1561 times)
lucid dancer
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 25, 2002, 09:16:47 »

I was looking at another site. They were researching this subject. From all their test subjects, they concluded that people who could project also had more lucid dreams, and vise versa.  They go hand in hand.  Well, this a very simple conclusion after reading pages of statistics. Sorry about that. If you want to check it out for yourself, it's lucidity.com

Oliver
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2002, 10:36:58 »

Hi,

I often have dreams which are very meaningful, and I wakeup as soon as one finishes sometimes. Like theres a black flash, then i'm awake, to think about what I just dreamed. I think some dreams are to get us thinking, to help us learn lessons, that we might not think about otherwise.

Oliver

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2002, 10:36:58 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

WalkerInTheWoods
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2002, 10:59:25 »

When I have time to actively project and meditate frequently I find that I have more lucid dreams. For the past few months I have not had time to do either and I rarely remember any dreams much less have any lucid dreams. I think there is a connection.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.
ralphm
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2002, 05:53:53 »

I was just wondering about the dreamlife of all you people here. At first trying to do projections did not seem to alter my dreams-not usually anything exciting or lucid  - but lately it seems more nearly lucid dreams started to appear. I read that normal dreams are fragments that are strung together but what I have are longer and don't jump to a different scene. Usually they wake me up so I think they are almost lucid. Anyone experience this?
I find it interesting that there is not a lot going on in the lucid dream section here, do the posters here not have many lucid dreams? It seems like with the attention to sleep life here it (lucidity) would be occuring regularly.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: