The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 09:58:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "energy" crystal?  (Read 3427 times)
Rastus
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2004, 18:04:31 »

You and the crystal need to be 'in tune'.  Most people select crystals by feel, getting one that is naturally in tune with them.  This means it's difficult to have someone select a crystal for you (it depends on the person).

Crystals are usually cleansed.  It will have emanations from your granparents sticking to it, as well as whoever else handled it.  However, cleansing it can remove any charge it has on it.  You can then dedicate it.  Crystals aren't known for being everything.  That is its for healing, energy storage, protection, divination, or perhaps memory work.  Not all of them.

I'm not sure if cleansing it will remove any link it has to the 'master' crystal it came from?

Then again it could be something bad, that will be up to you to determine if its a gift or a curse.

There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.
Jenia_San
Astral Energy 3

Zeldagamer@hotmail.com Jenia_the_great
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 18:31:52 »

Rastus,I...don't know.
how do I cleanse a crystal?
also,according to granny that's "energy storage" one.
well all I have is a bad feeling about this thing,however life has been no different since I got it.
quote:
Originally posted by runlola

I think you should send it to me [|)]

what do I detect here...?
nah,it can't be...she will never...
anyway,I have a whole 2000$ and nothing to do with them.
I will give you the same answer I gave to those that asked me to send them the money:
Our postal service is on strike,like practically everything else here in Israel.

My single,enternal wish...is to be truely free.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 18:31:52 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Rastus
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 18:43:42 »

There are a number of ways to cleanse it.  It depends on what your comfortable doing, and how much of a hurry your in?  Realistically it's pretty much the same techniques, but semantically I don't wish to offend you [Wink]

Energy storage is always nice to have, especially for those days your not feeling very 'up'.

There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.
Rob
Astral Energy 5

23969315 ingumar@hotmail.com oatinguma
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2004, 19:09:11 »

To cleanse I recommend leaving it outside for a couple of days, preferably in a fresh water stream or spring. Or bury it next to a plant. Quick cleansing way is to hold it under running wate for a minute of so visualising black energy leaving (the tip) and pure white (or vibrant colour depending on choice/intuition) energy flowing in (through the base). Then I sometimes like to keep the stone on me a lot of the time - a few of my trousers have crystals permenantly stuck in the zip pockets. Handle it often, meditate with it, etc. After a while it will be strongly associated with you. I have a whole box of items like that from various times in my life, strongly linked to me.

Why do you ask if you granny would lie?Huh What reason would she have to do so??!!!? Cool story though. Ummm maybe the stone is *herkimer* diamond?? I LOVE those little things, though I have only ever had one, and that got included in one of my "creations" <cue lightning, thunder and mad cackle escaping from upper regions of big scary castle on isolated hilltop> (LOL)

Can I give you some advice? Often, the answers we can give you are little diffierent to those which you will find by searching online. The key is doing your own homework, thinking for yourself and experimentation....btw this is something I am still learning, so dont hit me pls [Cheesy]

Rob

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!
Jenia_San
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2004, 19:09:34 »

Rastus,I cannot be offended. just tell me how.
I'm never in a real hurry these days,but there are things I will never do Tongue
quote:

really? not even fed-ex?

what's a fed-ex?

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2004, 19:09:34 »

Rastus
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2004, 19:19:14 »

One method is to place it in a container of seasalt (Kosher salt if that's all you can find), maybe a 1 liter size, and bury it for a few weeks in your backyard.  I did ask if you were in a hurry [Wink]

Another method involves running water if you have it available, a clear stream is good, but hard to find.  Then you have to put it in something so it doesn't get lost.  You can run it under cold water for an hour (assuming your parents don't yell at you and you don't drop it down the drain).  Picture it leeching out to a neutral crystal.  Like cleaning a dirty paintbrush under a faucet, it first is cloudy then  fades to clear, but if you move the brush you get streaks of cloudy.  Water purity helps.

There are methods involving heat and ice, but I'm hessitant without seeing the crystal, it may fracture.

Jenia_San
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2004, 20:18:38 »

Rastus,that's a DIAMOND. it won't fracture easily...!
anyway,what do you mean by the third method you described...?

quote:
Picture it leeching out to a neutral crystal. Like cleaning a dirty paintbrush under a faucet, it first is cloudy then fades to clear, but if you move the brush you get streaks of cloudy. Water purity helps.

do you mean I should imagine as if the crystal is foggy,and then imagine the fog disappear slowly...?

Jenia_San
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2004, 16:19:48 »

quote:

anyway, I have lots of crystal & stuff.
Is this your first?

Maybe you should buy a book about crystals if you are really interested.
I have seen the raw diamonds, is that what you have? It's a good stone, it intensifies the energy of other stones.

It is a very protective stone as well. You can put it in a cup
of water with a teaspoon of salt for a couple hours, rinse it
& it will be clean. You can program it to do what you want.
Cleanse & re-program once a week. That should be fine, unless
you had a really bad day, I would cleanse it that day too.

It's good luck when someone gives you a stone, I have had people pick
stones out for me in other places & they did a good job. I collect them, I like the rare ones. Well, if you do get into collecting, we could start trading...

Yes,tis' indeed my first.
I'm not a raven though,I'm not into collecting pretty things.
and even if I did I'd have nothing to collect cos' I can't understand such things...but that's a different story!
I'd ask what "rinse" is,but that's what I have a dictionary for,here![Cheesy]
also,I'v ben told there was a mistake and this is just some kind of "mountain crystal" [B)] sigh...
good luck with you collection runlola,BTW [Wink]

Jenia_San
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2004, 10:27:53 »

quote:

well, not all crystals are pretty. Their spiritual
properties are what's important but I won't bore you
with all of that which you wouldn't believe anyway.
You should try meditating with it. Crystals tend to
amplify certain things about yourself. But you might
not meditate either, so nevermind. You could ask for it
to help heal the earth & bury it someplace nice. I buried
a crystal in Sedona. You may not know the place.
Anyway, good luck with your video game collection! [Wink]

once again,you are wrong,runlola.
I DO believe in all you think I won't and I'd appreciate being told [Cheesy]
and I meditate a lot [^]
but you are right about me never hearing of that..."sedona".
also,the crystal is chained with a metal...chain thing. it will rust of salty water.

P.S.what I collect is more than just video games...
it's an essence of the creator's minds...

James S
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2004, 22:27:15 »

Hi Jenia_San

There is a very simple way to perform a basic cleansing on new crystals that was told to me in a short course given by a crystal healer.

Simply hold the crystal in your hand and blow on it. This is actually an old recognised way of clearing unwanted energy from a crystal, but it seems now people don't consider a crystal to be clensed properly unless something more "substantial" is done. For the most part, anything more elaborate is unnecessary.

You can visualise white light being blown across the crystal along with your breath if you like. Also, to keep the crystal charged and cleansed, the easiest and cheapest way to do this is to leave it outside in the light of a full moon for that one night a month. Even if its cloudy, this will still work.

I agree with Rob that this will be a Herkimer Diamond, which is a member of the quartz family - a very pure form. It are a really wonderful crystal, and is classed as  "master" crystal. They can store information and energy, and amplify energy. It will work to raise consciousness - stimulating clairvoyance, works on all the chakras, and can provide both physical and emotional balancing. It is preferred by reiki practicioners as it assists greatly with attunements.

Because it is an amplifier, I would caution you on one thing - be careful about wearing it if your feeling in a bad mood about anything. Quartz crystals are amplifiers, but they are indiscriminate about what they amplify. I've had nasty experiences myself where I've been in a rotten mood over something, and my quartz pendant amplified that negative emotion and just made me feel worse.

If this happens, easy fixed - just take it off, clear the negative vibrations from it by blowing on it, and put it aside somewhere safe until your feeling better again.

You've got a really good gift there Jenia_San. [Smiley]

Kind regards,
James.

Jenia_San
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2004, 17:18:40 »

Thank you,James! my crystal is cleansed at last!
also,I'm not wearing it [Wink] it's bound to a chain in a form of an ankleshackle the size of a finger(fingershackle?). I only see it mornings/evenings,when I'm home.
also,you don't seem to have read many of my posts [}:)]
bad mood=energy.
bad mood X amplification=Energy X amplification.
if I WILL wear it someday,then I'll get hyper in sports lesson,as their mere existance angers me,and since I always turn my anger into energy...[}:)](sadness will not accur under any circumstances [Tongue])

also,a question...
whenever I try to look into the crystals energy,with my eyes closed of sorts...something like trying to see an aura...I saw the crystal in a sorta foggy bluish way and my hands had a sort of purple...you know.
after blowing on it,it's completely black now,with dim red edges...
but I really feel I and this thing I are sort of...exchanging energy?
and heres the question-what does this mean?

Rob
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2004, 18:36:15 »

you might want to look into the various colours of the energy spectrum and how they relate to the human energy body, spirituality, etc.
You did hint that you are quite an angry person

You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!
Jenia_San
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2004, 11:22:57 »

quote:
Originally posted by Inguma

You did hint that you are quite an angry person

"Crazy nutter" whould be a more proper description [Tongue][Wink][}:)]
also,where can I find that info...?

Rob
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2004, 17:25:28 »

quote:
"Crazy nutter" whould be a more proper description

I embrace you like a long lost brother!!!!!!!!!1 ehehehehe

Try google.com [Cheesy]
...oh OK! Here's one http://www.windsofchange.eu.com/chakra.html
But its best you read a lot of sources to build up a general picture.

Rob

Jenia_San
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2004, 04:58:37 »

quote:
Originally posted by Inguma

I embrace you like a long lost brother!!!!!!!!!1 ehehehehe

ROFL [Cheesy]
Thanks,I checked the site,but all it gives is an explaination of what chakra's are.
well it shows who's color is red/purple...
but what about black?
following your advice,I shall search onward,in the net!
but not in google [B)] google is evil,when I go to google.com it redirects me to google.co.il (google in hebrew)!

Jenia_San
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2004, 17:33:47 »

My grandparents have returned from out of the country(don't exacly remember where) and brought a lot of suveniers with them.
the 1 they bought me was some kinda crystal...my granny says it's a real diamond that houses positive energy which they got from some mountain cult shop thing. she says there was a giant diamond the size of our living room there,and that there were a lot of small diamonds around it that gather energy,but they don't seel the little ones unless they have a reason...and some weirdo cultist came up to them and asked my granny to deliver this to "her older grandson" and gave them that little diamond thing...
I CAN feel some sort of energy from that little thing,but it sort of rejects me.
so here are the questions:
1.should I believe my granny's story?
2.what's with this diamond's energic rejection of me?
3.should I take it seriusly(the diamond)?

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: