The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 02, 2022, 08:35:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Path-Ways is dead, long live AP  (Read 1389 times)
kiauma
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« on: June 10, 2004, 13:18:55 »

My condolences Tayesin.

Personally, I found the atmosphere at Path-Ways interesting, even stimulating.  However, my interactions there left me... empty.

Yes, it was more mature, but while the dissenting voices were absent so was the participatory and expanding energy that pervades Astral Pulse.  Even the Dark Forum - err, I mean Psychic Self-Defense - serves as a vital foil for the more positive influences.  We 'let live' thus 'live' here. [Wink]

I would have LOVED to have participated in the Path-Ways events, but they were always at a time that I could not be at the computer.  [xx(]

If you think about it, the great thing about a forum like this is that it literally overcomes time and space.  People post here from all over the world, and the posting format allows a post to be seen and responded to at any time.  So, while the events may have transcended space by way of the internet, they were still available to a relatively small amount of people because they were ALWAYS scheduled at the same time.

My 2 cents.  [Smiley]

Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.
Nick
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 13:54:47 »

Originally posted by Tayesin

quote:
It got me to thinking about Astral Pulse. And how fortunate it is that we have this site to share our experiences on, to ask our questions, to read so many different perceptions on such wide ranging topics as this forum has, and hopefully to learn some things as we do.

Originally posted by kiauma:

quote:
If you think about it, the great thing about a forum like this is that it literally overcomes time and space. People post here from all over the world, and the posting format allows a post to be seen and responded to at any time. So, while the events may have transcended space by way of the internet, they were still available to a relatively small amount of people because they were ALWAYS scheduled at the same time.

The above quotes capture the spirit of this forum, as an international gathering place for spiritual exchange. We learn from one another, laugh with one another, and also disagree. However, someone is always  available to trade posts with. There are also sub-forums covering a wide variety of topics, so there really is something for everybody.

I try to visit the boards often, work and family permitting. There  are threads started every day, and invariably someone will post a response that is quite powerful. Point is, we may not even realize the impact of some of our posts. Posts that are helpful to others on the path. When I read some of these thought provoking words, it makes me quite happy (and thankful) to be here.

All the best  [^]

"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 13:54:47 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Tayesin
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 12:40:13 »

Hi All,
Path-Ways.com has closed, it shuffled off the seemingly immortal internet coil and expired for all time.  Personally I enjoyed the forum as it was a little more....mature.  And the online courses were a great idea...which is something that could be done here.  That's a hint folks!

It got me to thinking about Astral Pulse.  And how fortunate it is that we have this site to share our experiences on, to ask our questions, to read so many different perceptions on such wide ranging topics as this forum has, and hopefully to learn some things as we do.

So, Path-Ways is dead..... but AP is still here [Tongue]

Tay
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: