The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 20:14:48

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Exercising then ap  (Read 1573 times)
Astralsuzy
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2015, 10:48:20 »

Hi all, I was reading an ap book and it said, if you exercise vigorously for about an hour in the middle of the day, it will be easier to ap.   Do you think this is correct.   
Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 14:57:08 »

I think the idea is it will make it easier for you to go to sleep physically, but mentally you will awake (assuming you try to ap before the usual time you would normally go to bed or when not super tired)
I defiantly will test this.

"Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun." - Alan Watts
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 14:57:08 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 17:18:32 »

Hi all, I was reading an ap book and it said, if you exercise vigorously for about an hour in the middle of the day, it will be easier to ap.   Do you think this is correct.
After a good run or a good workout, I usually feel much more relaxed.  That relaxation really helps in regards to meditation.  It would be easier to project from that state, yes.

Astralsuzy
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 23:36:20 »

Thanks for that.   That is good to know.   Unfortunately I hurt my ankle so my exercising is on hold.   When it is better I am going to try it.   I am looking forward to it.   
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 00:11:23 »

Thanks for that.   That is good to know.   Unfortunately I hurt my ankle so my exercising is on hold.   When it is better I am going to try it.   I am looking forward to it.
There are plenty of exercises you can do without an ankle.  Smiley 

Just sayin...  hehe

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 00:11:23 »

Astralsuzy
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 09:45:08 »

Thanks Xanth.   I will exercise as soon as I can.   I do not feel like exercising today.    I will start within the next few days.
Kanes Messenger
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 05:52:44 »

After a good run or a good workout, I usually feel much more relaxed.  That relaxation really helps in regards to meditation.  It would be easier to project from that state, yes.

Yeah it makes all the difference in my opinion, also breaks up blockages in the energy body making the energetic system flow more naturally, way easier to meditate.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2016, 14:37:48 »

In this position, what about pull-ups lol.
It really helps when you exercise. If you really work out hard wearing yourself out and try to AP immediately after, don't be scared by the swaying you may feel. Its a bonus and an exit occurs really quickly as your body want to repair itself.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2016, 17:08:41 »

Remember, in most cases, "body follows mind". 

personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2016, 04:55:48 »

Alternatively, you could try something else?

Do some mental exercises.

be awesome.
PhaseEvolution
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2016, 13:47:02 »

For me the answer is yes. It releases endorphins, makes me feel good, and wears out the physical without causing mental or emotional exhaustion. I spent some time hiking around Ireland, about 20 miles a day and had a number of back to back Projections that were far easier and faster to induce than usual. I also have good success after going to the gym in the early morning.

Visit my YouTube channel for more info on Astral Projection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVZ4xztr95w
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: