The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 07:22:19

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: existence.  (Read 280 times)
GreenSphere
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2017, 04:40:29 »

i can't stop thinking about existence.every since i was about 15 and i astral projected suddenly and had no idea what was going on. it changed my
way of reality. does anyone else feel like your in another dimension, looking in at yourself and others. asking why. hard to move from day to day.mentally im exhausted.
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 04:58:20 »

Welcome to the Astral Pulse GreenSphere!  smiley

It certainly does change your reality. But we chose to be here, so we need to exist here too. We keep moving here in this physical realm day to day and once in awhile we still get "outside" to play. Never make it an obsession. That's unhealthy!

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 04:58:20 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 14:32:57 »

There are plenty of ways to relax your mind, if you are feeling exhausted. Might be worth looking into meditation music/sounds - there's loads to find on Youtube.  smiley

Whatever happened to the dreamers...
baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 19:24:26 »

i can't stop thinking about existence.every since i was about 15 and i astral projected suddenly and had no idea what was going on. it changed my
way of reality. does anyone else feel like your in another dimension, looking in at yourself and others. asking why. hard to move from day to day.mentally im exhausted.

To get some direction, try to figure out why you're here now, what are you supposed to accomplish, experience, and / or learn!

During your next astral projection, launch a direct question about that (e.g. "what is my life lesson for this life?"), and pay attention to the first word that comes immediately into your mind, without rationalizing neither what you get, nor what you believe you should get.

You should succeed from the first try, then ponder on it until it makes sense to you.

If you don't succeed you can try again next time, maybe you weren't "deep" enough, but it's likely that at this point in your life you aren't ripe to be told more. You'll eventually find out.

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
Drakoreo
Astral Energy 2

~Peace~

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 07:31:40 »

Existence is a curious thing no?
Sometimes I will deprive myself of food or sleep trying to figure out the universe. Sometimes I have moments I feel like I've grasped something. Have you grasped anything?
I need to eat & sleep eventually, at least that is what my body tells me. I comply and feel better, and can focus again. But sometimes taking advantage of the inspired moment is more important. How many times have I lost a poem because I didn't write the first lines when they came to me? I think the universe is a beautiful place, awake & asleep. Both feel intense, sometimes one more than the other, no? It's important to make the most of both, no?

-Peace-
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 07:31:40 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: