The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 21, 2019, 22:24:24

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: For those in or know someone in Serbia - IMPORTANT  (Read 2469 times)
Synapse
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: November 30, 2002, 12:47:32 »

sounds really strange if the source is accurate. i looked at the sites and the cloud buster thing looks hard to make.

#

Rob
Astral Energy 5

23969315 ingumar@hotmail.com oatinguma
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2002, 22:50:19 »

Naa, they are very easy to make! Not brilliantly explained. All the wood stuff is basically to hold the pipes in place, and not completely necessary but helps. Apart from that, polyester or epoxy resin, metal particulates, crystals, copper pipes and you are pretty much in business.
It is immensely satisfying to get one running, and then see it raining the next night after a 1 month drought. To know that with very little money you are fighting against a multi $$billion operation....
But yeah, I admit it does sound odd. Eventually, you just have to try this stuff yourself.
....although in the near future I am going to run a series of double blind experiments to prove it all works - not for me, for the swathes of skeptics out there. I'll post up links to my results.
adios
Rob

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2002, 22:50:19 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Oliver
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2002, 07:08:45 »

I went to the site with all that information and i couldn't find an explanation on how it works, although the page is huge and i could have missed it.

Anyway, Inguma, could you explain how they work please? If its complicated just a rough outline would be good.

Thanks,
Oliver

Synapse
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2002, 14:20:44 »

i will try to make one next time i have some free time. i wil spend more time on the site to try and understand them more.
i wont be any help to serbia though.

it would be good if you could poste the results of yor experiments as it will give people motivation. look forward to seeing the results.

#

the_demigod
Astral Energy 2

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2002, 14:39:40 »

if that report is correct then you have the very first testing of VERY-non-conventional weapons by the Russians.

You start messing in Serbia and THEY might wanna mess with YOU.

Vendi, Vidi, Vici, Mucho denero.
[I came, I saw, I conquered, I got paid--my mercenary motto]

Vendi, Vidi, Vici, Mucho denero.
[I came, I saw, I conquered, I got paid--my mercenary motto]
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2002, 14:39:40 »

Rob
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2002, 20:38:41 »

Oops I managed to miss the last replies to this thread..

Oliver - I am afraid i cannot tell you precisely how they work because we honestly don't know! I mean, I can look at it from an energetic point of view and say that yes, the tubes on the top draw in and push out energies, the crystals and coils etc inside helping the flow of energy. For HHG's (Holy Hand Grenades) the flow of energy and the vortex' which are set up rely on the shape (eg pyramid) and the arrangement of crystals. But, how a cloudbuster interacts with the physical, is pretty much unknown. I am reading T. Beardens "The Excablibur Briefing" at the moment though, maybe that will shed some light on the subject.

Demigod - half right. Russians have been playing with the weather for many years now, and primarily use western Australia for their weapons testing exercises - see
http://www.nexusmagazine.com/bskies2.html
for more in depth reports.
And, yes, the people at the top of the conspiracy food chain do not seem to be too impressed with our grass root efforts to break up chemtrails, many people on the cloudbusters forums report being followed around (quite blatently at times), having their phone lines tapped, being put under surveillance, being buzzed by black helicopters 30 minutes after they get their CB's up and running, even attempts on their lives. Personally I haven't noticed anything like this, but that ain't to say it doesn't happen. I mean, when I consider the evidence I have gathered, I know that:
- chemtrails are real, therefore conspiracies are real, therefore the whole New World Order thing is probably along the right lines.
- cloudbusters disperse chemtrails and break droughts
I mean, I would be very surprised if people like me were NOT under some form of surveillance!!

To clarify some of my results to date:
Broke a 1 month drought on the south coast of England
Barely see any chemtrails, they certainly don't last long if they appear at all. I went about 1 hour down the coast a few weeks back and the sky was thick, I mean THICK, with chemtrails and other signs of weather engineering. I went home, nothing.
Beneficial psychological effects, very uplifting. water charged over my HHG is amazing stuff, and my dreams became much more vivid.
A freind of mine I am trying to advise to help get rid of her neg, I put a nice HHG under her bed, she doesn't get nightmares any more (at least, not like before) - that is, unless she sleeps somewhere else, somewhere unprotected by orgonite. I gave her a smaller peice before this and all indications are it really p****d off her resident neg, which is a good sign.

Any more questions just shoot! And I would be interested to hear other people experiences with this stuff.

love
Rob

You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!
Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 18:29:14 »

If they mess with us we'll mess them up! Booya! Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone!

"Everything you see or hear or experience in any way at all is specific to you. You create a universe by perceiving it, so everything in the universe you perceive is specific to you."

-Douglass Adams

"Shaolin men and women NEVER give up!"
Anonymous
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 18:50:24 »

By the way, where can I get one of these orgone generators? I've been unable to find them. I want that guy's research. Put it on the net and it will always be around. I wanna build one or many more of these cloud busters. Really. It's time people stop fearing the corrupt individuals and organizations and ways of the world and stand up for what they believe in. I've had enough lying and deceit and bull***t. Civil disobedience is the key. I really don't give a flying f**k if I don't get a job someday as long as I know I'm doing what I believe is right. All I have to say is, if they want a piece of me, then they're welcomed to come get some! I can put up a good fight.

We want the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth. They're obviously doing something immoral if they have to keep the truth from us. That's what my gut tells me. I am going to build a starship to get off of this world. I am going to have everyone on board have psychic training. That way we'll ensure that no corrupt individuals get on-board. Keep the corruption here so we can pummel it out of existence, and spread our race to the stars so we can survive in case these idiots down here blow us all up with their high-tech toys.

May the fleas of a thousand cammels infest their hair.

"Everything you see or hear or experience in any way at all is specific to you. You create a universe by perceiving it, so everything in the universe you perceive is specific to you."

-Douglass Adams

"Shaolin men and women NEVER give up!"
dovelady
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2002, 01:20:21 »

Do you think that cloud buster would have any effect on HAARP?
Also, we are getting more chem-trails all the time.
Seems the time will come when everyone has to have one of these things in their front yard.  Does it blend in with the landscaping?  Maybe we could make it look like a garden statue, and plant shrubs around it.

dovelady/mary

pray for peace.

pray for peace.
Rob
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2002, 16:56:24 »

Feck, I wrote a nice reply to this the other day, guess something went wrong somewhere. Maybe they stole it!!!! LOL I couldn't find this thread at one point and went ranting to Adrian that I thought "they" had taken it but it turned out I only needed to hit refresh!!! OOoops!! hehehe. But it goes to show, it is very easy to become paraoid about all this after a while.

Anyway I will try again...

EnderWiggin: Hehe I like your attitude! Orgone generators, well a CB is in kind na orgone generator. It is a bit of a misleading term - you see "orgone" refers to good energy, and "dor" and "oranor" (oranur? not sure) refer to bad types - dead and agited energy respectively (although it strikes me that there should then be two forms of positive energy?? Hmmm). Oranur, after its over-excitation phase, eventually leads to dor. The "orgonite" (ie metal particles and resin) converts these bad types back into orgone. The crystals, shape and other additions (eg copper pipes) direct and modulate and increase the flow of energy, as well as the shape of the vortex', its range, direction etc etc.
So a holy hand greanade (HHG) is an orgone generaot, and they are *easy* to make! But remember polyester resin is a helluvalot cheaper than epoxy.
However, you can buy all this stuff online, and some very nice stuff at that. Decals on the side, lots of additions inside to ramp their power up (magnets, coils, crystals, funny metals and materials....). Just go to google and type in the relevant words, or the cloud busters forums have some of the best people in ads at the top of the page.

Dovelady: CB's seem to have an effect on all forms of weather manipulation - they essentially balance the atmosphere. I used to see grid patterns in the clouds, but no more. There are other ways of neutralising HAARP arrays and all, by gifting small HHG's next to or around them. People think that this has strong effects and removes their capacity to manipulate the weather, but I have my doubts. With strong oranur-creating devices like cell phone towers, probably, but methinks the more weaponised forms can't be stopped like that. Still, CB's work in their local atmosphere.
Strangely, I am told that most people simply don't see the CB's. Although I did see a picture of someone who had a vine growing up and around one, it looked very nice. Otherwise, just bury it up to the top of the base, plant plants are pretend it is an art feature!

laters

Rob

Rob
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2002, 12:25:44 »

OK first check out this:
http://www.rense.com/general31/whatishappening.htm
Basically, the weather over there is totally screwed, more so than in most other places of the world, which have it bad enough. It is being modified by God-knows-who, some conspiracy style scumf***s.
Anyway! The country is in serious, dire need of help. So if you live there, or know anyone who lives there, please get in contact with me at r.blanch@zen.co.uk
What I am looking to do is get as many people as possible building cloud-busters. Most people haven't heard of them, but a few will have heard of orgone energy and the work of one Wilhelm Reich (who was jailed and died there because he had the audacity to research something unconventional which worked...pretty sick). Well the cloud-buster is an extention of his work, and is used to correct the weather after the nefarious activities of certain secret government/industrial complex types. And it eats chemtrails for breakfast!! Completely destroys them.
I know, this probably sounds very far out to 90% of people but I can put my hand on my heart and say it works, having one sitting in my garden this minute and lots of other interesting devices around the place.
For more info there is a great forum at:
http://forums.cloud-busters.com/
and more in depth data on building the things and similar stuff at:
http://www.metatech.org/cloudbuster_&_orgone_generator.html
So if anyone is interested, get in contact, or go cruising for help and info in the forums which are stuffed full of good material.
peacus maximus!
Rob

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: