The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 17:42:36

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: From a astral, spiritual perspective what do you think of telling a white lie?  (Read 1373 times)
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2015, 00:23:19 »

I've never really been one to lie. But recently I was tempted to tell a white lie or two since I feel somewhat insecure socially. Is there any real consequences from a spiritual perspective to tell a white lie here and there in order to try to fit in socially?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 00:34:32 by PlasmaAstralProjection » Logged
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 00:44:25 »

It depends entirely upon the Intent behind the "little white lie".
Spiritual growth depends entirely and wholly upon the "Intent" behind anything you do.

Two actions can LOOK identical, yet one can grow you spiritually, while the other can spiritually destroy you.

Eventually, as you grow... one becomes less of a choice and simply how one *is*.  This is what they mean by "becoming Love". 
You eventually don't have the capacity to make a "Fear-based" choice.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 00:44:25 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 01:09:00 »

It depends entirely upon the Intent behind the "little white lie".
Spiritual growth depends entirely and wholly upon the "Intent" behind anything you do.

Two actions can LOOK identical, yet one can grow you spiritually, while the other can spiritually destroy you.

Eventually, as you grow... one becomes less of a choice and simply how one *is*.  This is what they mean by "becoming Love". 
You eventually don't have the capacity to make a "Fear-based" choice.
So your saying that telling a white lie is fine as long as my intent to do good is behind it is there?

Also I can't help but to wonder what is it like to be "spiritually destroyed"?
Lucidityman
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 01:36:45 »

Hi

Drink a beer and your social awarkness will go away, therefor no more need to tell a white lie to make the conversation move s long.

Is it write or wrong? does it affect your spiritualness?.. I don't know because I am always to open and honest..LOL   

Being socially insecure is totally fine  grin

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 01:55:44 »

So your saying that telling a white lie is fine as long as my intent to do good is behind it is there?
Well, there's obviously more to it than just that... but usually if the "Intent" is pure/good, then it's probably not a "white lie" you're telling.  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 02:20:17 by Xanth » Logged

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 01:55:44 »

AAAAAAAA
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 02:45:42 »

Also I can't help but to wonder what is it like to be "spiritually destroyed"?

It is kind of like when nothing is wrong and everything seems to be going okay. There isn't a reason in the world why you shouldn't be A-Okay. But you still can't help but to feel like everything is falling apart and making a huge mess. It is how it feels when you know your heart is telling you to do something and you don't do it anyway. Now imagine life being full of only that. That is just one person's experience,  though.
FuzzyQuills
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2015, 16:13:17 »

It is kind of like when nothing is wrong and everything seems to be going okay. There isn't a reason in the world why you shouldn't be A-Okay. But you still can't help but to feel like everything is falling apart and making a huge mess. It is how it feels when you know your heart is telling you to do something and you don't do it anyway. Now imagine life being full of only that. That is just one person's experience,  though.
I find my life's been full of a similar predicament lately (Hopefully, I can solve it soon...) although in my case, its more a matter of my heart telling me to do something, but although i can do it, it just doesn't feel like a good idea at the time... Cheesy

This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.
beavis
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2015, 09:57:21 »

On average people arent helped by being shielded from the truth unless someone is in danger like lieing to someone who calls your phone asking for your address so they can come kill you.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2015, 13:56:59 »

You can protect privacy somewhat from psychic perception. I've only ever known one successful instance of outright deception. It was done in such a way as to provide an exercise for Remote Viewing and no one was hurt by it. It was made by Lyn Buchanan and is called the " Story Stone' it's an artifact or replica that causes you to create a story when you try to view it's origins. It is the only successful deception that I know of and has been irreversible.  I believe the past of the stone actually changes with each story so it is more of an affecting of time. The stone shifts in time every time it is viewed.

My understanding is that it is not possbile to do this on a person. The object was to protect certain officials in government from psychic viewers. But I don't believe that. I don't think anything is impossible. I do think you need to be careful about doing it as it could cause changes you don't like or anticipate.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2015, 17:41:46 »

A friend tells you everything.
A best friend tells you what you need to know.
Problem sorted.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2015, 20:33:53 »

If some calls you asking for an address wanting to kill you , tell them they are going to haft to find you . Then they  will face your 12 guage or 40 cal. Best thing would be to find out why they want to kill you . 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 20:42:11 by desert-rat » Logged
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: