The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2017, 05:50:15

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General types of astral projection techniques?  (Read 2627 times)
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2016, 06:38:50 »

I'll reply tomorrow just in case, as I am tried.
Please don't. I couldn't make that point any clearer. I don't want to discuss this or debate this any further with you.
 Thank You!

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
Subtle Traveler
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2016, 08:01:34 »

Why do you think I am asleep? I think I might know what your talking about but I am curious what answer you give.

With your 6 1/2 years spent here and your 730 posted comments (Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Snort! Zzzzzzzz!) ... I will let you answer that question for yourself ...

As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2016, 08:01:34 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2016, 10:19:28 »

I'll actually THIRD the two above posts.  Plasma.  Do some soul searching please. 
You're kind of wasting everyone's time on this forum.

PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2016, 15:08:25 »

YOU ARE CURRENTLY ON A FORUM NAMED THE ASTRAL PULSE, WHICH IS LOADED WITH ASTRAL PROJECTION TECHNIQUES!  huh huh huh huh huh

Possibly this is what Subtle Traveler meant when he said to "WAKE UP". 
Of course, but I wasn't looking for astral projection techniques. As I already told desert-rat - "Meaning what are the broad categories for the different kinds of common astral projection techniques?"

With your 6 1/2 years spent here and your 730 posted comments (Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Snort! Zzzzzzzz!) ... I will let you answer that question for yourself ...
I guess you didn't want to help then anyaway.

I'll actually THIRD the two above posts.  Plasma.  Do some soul searching please. 
You're kind of wasting everyone's time on this forum.
Fine I'll leave you alone so that you can enjoy peoples heads being chopped off on game of thrones. LOL

Well at least LightBeam answered my question. And Xanth gave it a larger context. And Szaxx got me into practicing astral projection again. And of course we had a little fun bantering. So why you would think you we're wasting your time speaks to out of touch you are. Fine if you don't want to be of anymore help, bye for now astral pulse. If I have any real problems I'll be back. Until then happy travels. And don't take any evil drugs.  grin  LOL
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 16:06:14 by PlasmaAstralProjection » Logged
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: