The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 02:52:20

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: getting things started  (Read 1686 times)
cainam_nazier
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 08, 2002, 11:31:13 »

Bring a hobby for sure.  If you can.  The thing I hate about travelling is the fact that I have to leave my computer behinde and I do not yet have a laptop.  But it will be a long time if you are unable to do anyof the things you enjoy doing daily.

"And now for something completely different!"

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

davsy007
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2002, 01:23:21 »

Hi! Don't know what country your in or how long your going for but I spent the 3 month long summer travelling my Australian east coast, being a big fan of music I took about 30 CD's with me, all of which sounded old 3weeks later...
If you are in Aust, try the fruit picking or farm work, you meet lots of people travelling or taking in wanderers, also there is a community of farms along the coast who provide bread and board for work... don't know abou the rest of the world though. have fun
steve

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2002, 01:23:21 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

goku22
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2002, 22:51:48 »

Hey everyone, let's see, what should I talk about to start this forum off? Does anybody have any travel tips? You know, what to bring and all. I'm going to be in out of the way type places, so I'm already bringing my backpacking stuff, and my music, because even a couple of weeks without music sucks. But if anybody has experience with temporary summer work, and can give me any tips, I'd appreciate it. Thanks alot.  Ben
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: