The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 15:00:32

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry Styles - Sign of the Times  (Read 199 times)
iamkuljuarenot
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: May 20, 2017, 07:01:55 »

I've been hearing this song a lot lately, and I really started listening to it.  Every time I listen to it I cant help but think the deeper meaning of the song is someone leaving this world and continuing on in their journey.  I even looked up the meaning of the song, but nothing even close came up to what I actually get out of the song.  I'm not going to recite lyrics, there are many different ways to interpret them, but it is interesting just to listen carefully to the lyrics, and for what I believe, it's pretty damn accurate.
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 15:14:20 »

Yeah everyone has their own songs they think are spiritual. Personally I think certain types of electronic dance music and trance is very spiritual. It's so captivating, certain types of melodies, cords, and words elicit certain types of emotions and memories.  

Here is a similar post I did a while back.

Astral projectors what songs remind you of the astral and why?
www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/astral_projectors_what_songs_remind_you_of_the_astral_and_why-t46066.0.html
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 15:17:39 by PlasmaAstralProjection » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 15:14:20 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: