The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 17, 2017, 17:34:40

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How does the star system work?  (Read 2377 times)
Adrian
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 19, 2002, 19:48:24 »

Greetings Daniel!

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
According to the amount of posts one has made on this forum, they are assigned a certain "level" of membership.  For example, some are "starting members" and others are "Silver members" or whatever... does anyone know the order of this "ranking".  What comes after silver?  After that?  If you think I am just wasting my/your time asking...I'm sorry!http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_blush.gif" border=0>

fides quaerens intellectum

This is one of the great forum mysteries that will be revealed to you at the appropriate time http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

I can tell you that so far I am on 277 posts, and rank 3 stars!

With best regards,

Adrian

Vincit Omnia Veritas
Nate
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2002, 00:35:00 »

Does that mean that the higher members will get special things?Now I'm all curious. Although I have sinking feeling that by the time it's over I'm going to have fill out more forms....taaa.

-Nate

Do you have any idea how BORING immortality can get?! -Defalco
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2002, 00:35:00 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

cainam_nazier
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2002, 07:06:48 »

It all just breaks down to being able to say..."I got more than youuuu..neener neener neeenerrr."
"Well mine silver!"
"Oh yeah, Mine are gold!"
"Well I'm a System Administrator!" http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>
"That's not far I'm telling MOM!"

And it just goes on and on.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

PeacefulWarrior
Astral Energy 5

The best medicine is the display of compassion.

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2002, 07:10:05 »

"This is one of the great forum mysteries that will be revealed to you at the appropriate time"

How esoteric!  http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
Qui-Gon Jinn
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2002, 10:44:54 »

I have my hopes that when one reaches 300 posts, one gets an astral projection experience, a real one - donīt ask me how it is going to be done but you know, in this universe - everything is possible...  either that or 10 000$īs..  and by the time 500 posts is reached, well - a new mountainbike could be  appropriate I think....  especially for those of us who has had theirs stolen...  yea thatīs it!!  or...
   Adrian, you gotta give us a clue on this one!!!  hehee..

Peace //Qui-Gon

"You know, we canīt get out of life alive!
We can either die in the bleachers or die on the field.
We might as well come down on the field and go for it!!

- Your focus determines your reality -
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2002, 10:44:54 »

cainam_nazier
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2002, 09:40:03 »

oo..ooo...oo(With hand raised)
Pick me, pick me!

I have one thing at least that they are used for.  It seems that when you lok in the member list under the forums drop down every one is listed by thier number of posts.

"So size does matter."

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

PeacefulWarrior
Astral Energy 5

The best medicine is the display of compassion.

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2002, 19:29:25 »

According to the amount of posts one has made on this forum, they are assigned a certain "level" of membership.  For example, some are "starting members" and others are "Silver members" or whatever... does anyone know the order of this "ranking".  What comes after silver?  After that?  If you think I am just wasting my/your time asking...I'm sorry!http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_blush.gif" border=0>

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: