The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2018, 02:44:11

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I met The KING  (Read 3716 times)
darthvader
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2015, 05:14:42 »

i astral project

but today i met The King

HE is the king
The King is god
there is one god
God is King

he is amazing
HE is the KING
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 06:47:09 »

What are we suppose to do with that piece of information? It has little to no context.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 06:47:09 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2015, 14:00:37 »

Plasma, take another look and you will be amazed. He found all the content in the entire universe.

Well done. Welcome home. grin

It gets better
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 16:37:30 »

I am enjoying this little topic so far.

I would have to side with Plasma, in stating that this near-Haiku-length verse probably deserves a bit more context in order to be a meaningful form of communication here (and I don't expect we are going to get any more, that is just how these things go).

But I do have to say I appreciate the oceanic gulf between the two above responses and perspectives.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 17:20:00 »

Many have met him in the astral. However, it could also have been an impersonator soul. There are many.

undecided
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 17:27:26 by Stillwater » Logged

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2015, 17:20:00 »

Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2015, 17:39:17 »

Fixed the image link for ya Volg- it was one of those that don't allow cross-linking. This topic continues to get better.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2015, 18:16:38 »

What are we suppose to do with that piece of information? It has little to no context.
What do we do?  We move it to the Astral Chat because it's a meaningless post...

desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 20:27:51 »

As this is this person's first post , we have no idea of the mind set of this person .  Did this person go out of body and meet God ?  This forum does have at least one other post where some one did meet God while out of body and post what they saw/felt.  Darth Vader , do post more on the King . 
darthvader
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 19:01:57 »

I feel like I may be losing my mind. I saw a man on top a golden pyramid. He smiled when I said who are you and replied "the king" took a set atop the plataeu. He was so cool awesomeness just eminated from his bieng. But first I saw the man in The hat.
darthvader
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2015, 19:08:58 »

I really want to talk to someone . the man in the hat is so wacky it can't be true he looks like something from nightmare before Christmas mixed with the mad hatter .someone please help we need to find a way to save the world. Also bearded men have been chilling with me. Should j grow a beard they tell me it help one hear. I've seen so much to hear is something else. I'd say I'm crazy but these "ghosts" show love and give great advice. I suspose if I'm not suffering I can't be crazy. I need to talk
darthvader
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2015, 19:33:08 »

I have seen terrifying placrs. Strange worlds. Ghost hang out with me in staging and pull me out when I need. I use nitrous oxide to take off it doesn't take much. My body temp always goes way up and I feel cold. I stumbled apoun this last summer and have been chilling in the ether since.
Ghosts like music and dancing And dislike mean people. Has anyone had a astral battle like a spirt projected harmfuly apoun me I've had 2 show no fear nothing can hurt us We are hear on earth not as a test but as a mold. Of what our soul is to become. We need to work together to save the world. Who will help me. The universe is a churning machine constantly in motion.
darthvader
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2015, 19:38:41 »

Also guys he is not god
He is the king!
He was pretty specific about that and don't like it when you use his name in vain
desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2015, 20:55:58 »

I am not sure who, or what  you are seeing . One just can not trust any experence while using drugs .  Drugs can put one   in to an altered state , but its hard to trust what you see .  I advise any one using any kind of drug to know what they are doing , drugs can hurt or kill you . 
darthvader
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2015, 21:08:06 »

So am I crazy?
I would be OK with that I suspose all of the best people are crazy.
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2015, 21:10:18 »

but today i met The King

HE is the king
The King is god
there is one god
God is King

he is amazing
HE is the KING

Also guys he is not god
He is the king!

darthvader
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2015, 21:14:48 »

I would have to say I know what I'm doing. If you google a guy named osho he was a astral traveler and used "help". Honestly I think if you are not using drugs you are just imagining it all. Check it out there is a company isi who used big round o s on the I they are a spin off of their osho cult from the 60s they have a whole factory. Isn't it a bit suspicion the dental society is flouriding the nation when they are the main ones with access to this " help.  the writing is on the walls buddy
darthvader
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2015, 21:20:58 »

Did I just open up a dentist astral conpsiracy? I don't know but I know I'm getting new tooth paste
desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2015, 21:29:27 »

I am not saying that you are crazy . I am saying that any exp. while using drugs is hard to trust .  I advise people on drugs because I dont need the karma from a 14 y.o. that reads a forum thread , sees one person doing some thing and thinks that it is cool , then dies from an over dose .
darthvader
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2015, 21:34:00 »

Understood I will keep my secret. Seriously denstist are messed up tho
desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2015, 23:14:12 »

One would hope the denstist would know how to use the nitrous . 
AJDIN
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2015, 21:06:39 »

Yep, your cray  grin
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: