The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 15, 2019, 09:58:40

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I wake up when I see hypnogogic imagery.  (Read 1515 times)
DarkHorizon
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2015, 17:47:43 »

I think I know why I never manage to astral project through meditation. I always become surprised and wake up once I see hypnagogic imagery. Do any of you know how to get pass this?
soarin12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 00:10:34 »

You just have to do it enough that whatever you see has no effect on you any more.

Just like getting desensitized to violence on TV by watching it over and over. (except hypnogogics aren't usually violent  smiley)

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 00:10:34 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 14:52:24 »

Yes I get that too. I was taught to focus within and go deeper to get past it. What your getting is random images. These can also be focused and interacted with. but It's much more interesting and meaningful when you go past that.
Lucidityman
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 06:45:40 »

Hi

soarin + 1 karma for your response..    If you do something in life over and over gain, eventually its just going to happen.
EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 07:22:15 »

DarkHorizon, can you describe in some detail what Hypnagogia you are experiencing? The term covers a pretty broad range of visuals/audios/sensations.

Like soarin and BFP have said, you have to experience it enough times in order to move deep enough to move past it to the next stage, but if we can have a little more specificity we might be in a better position to suggest what you should next look for.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 07:22:15 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: