The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 18, 2017, 13:52:46

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If you are come back as a Ghost  (Read 800 times)
Methen
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2016, 00:46:11 »

If for some reason you sentence to roam the world as a Ghost what will be your Plans, as for myself I plan on going around letting Ghostly Farts on everyone...
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 03:47:56 »

If for some reason you sentence to roam the world as a Ghost what will be your Plans, as for myself I plan on going around letting Ghostly Farts on everyone...
Welcome to the pulse. You know I got to say my first impression of you is that your a kid talking about farts. LOL As far as "sentence to roam the world as a Ghost" Well that would be of your own beliefs and not that of some higher power. And if some sort of higher power could do that, you would have to be predisposed belief wise to such a thing. Some being can't just sentence you to anything unless it's in line with your own beliefs at least to a degree. Also I don't think it's very easy for ghosts to interact with this world as you might think, if it was possible then we should be having much more ghostly encounters.

You should learn about filters and layers in astral projection. So when your in the astral there are your own filters and layers which create reality. Filters block your perception with your own beliefs, thoughts, and emotions. And then layers add to your experience in the astral from your own beliefs, thoughts, and emotions.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 03:47:56 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 00:37:20 »

In agreement with above, you will only stay on the earth plane if you want to. 
Methen
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 19:51:17 »

Then this world must be full of brainless idiots, For only a Brainless idiot would ever want to stay in this world...
RobertForsythe
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 23:32:16 »

Then this world must be full of brainless idiots, For only a Brainless idiot would ever want to stay in this world...

This is more true for people stuck in a chronic failure rut. Those who are enjoying a few successes now and then see value in staying in the world.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 23:32:16 »

Methen
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 01:32:30 »

Or in simple terms those that are under the illusion they have found a place to full fill their selfishness, They say life is what you make it,and to that I say bull, Life is what the group mind allows you to make it...
Astralsuzy
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 17:16:40 »

You sound angry and depressed.    I agree life has lots of hassles but it can be rewarding as well.   I get satisfaction in helping other people.    I appreciate the things that I have.   I do not mean material things.   I mean things like my family and the things I enjoy doing.  I enjoy the beautiful sunny days.   It is good to make the most of this life as it goes quickly.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: