The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 14, 2019, 11:56:32

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm trying to recreate an OBE with a few supplements.  (Read 684 times)
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2015, 04:47:03 »

So I noticed that I was taking a one of 3 supplements when I had two OBE's some years ago. So I am trying to take the supplements again in order to try to recreate the conditions that allowed me to astral project before. I was taking Coenzymated B 1 2 and 3. So I am taking them again in order to see if I can increase my chances of having an OBE with them.

Coenzymated vitamins are vitamins in their active form. You see when you get vitamins from cereal your body still has to convert those types of vitamins into a form your body can use. So it's some powerful stuff. In fact there was a pharmaceutical company that was trying to become the sole seller of coenzymated B6. As far as I know they failed since I can still buy it from my supplement store.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: