The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 22:20:55

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I thought I was Jesus!!  (Read 3368 times)
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2017, 21:30:36 »

Whether or not humans have 'divine' powers or if Jesus existed, is existing, or will exist, is beyond what I can display, or prove at this time. But, being the best version of myself is surely divine to me, it has inspired, brought great love, big smiles, and laughter to others. To me, that is a holy, mystical, Messiah-like experience. It truly changes the world and lifts up lives. That's what Jesus is about, no?
It's supposed to be entirely what "Jesus" is about.
But realize that Jesus had very little to do with it... YOUR actions are what made it happen, not Jesus. 
You have to choose to act. 

I'm always flabbergasted when people write off their own actions under the power of some other being.   hehe
THAT makes me smile.  In the end, whatever motivates you to do something good ultimately doesn't matter... just do good.

I just wish more people realized that the power to do good doesn't come from anywhere but within them and that power was always there, they only had to choose to bring it out.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: