The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 10, 2018, 16:08:44

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Manifestation Works!  (Read 1377 times)
darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: April 13, 2015, 23:42:17 »

Hey guys, I just wanna share with you about what happened to me this weekend. For a while now I been practicing manifesting, but I haven't been getting any results. So I switched what I wanted to manifest and it happened within the week. It actually hit me all at once. Certain dreams I wanted to happen and certain situations I wanted to happen in life. It was just crazy. And all I had to do was step outside my comfort zone.

I also noticed every time I would look at a clock I would see 11:11 or 3:33, 1:33. Post number 33 message number 33 and so on.
BranStark
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 01:55:06 »

What a coincidence, isn't it? evil grin

EDIT: BTW this is my post number 66. And what happens when you divide 66 by 2? evil
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 01:55:06 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 02:05:23 »

Manifestation = Placing Intent  Smiley

darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 02:33:58 »

What a coincidence, isn't it? evil grin

EDIT: BTW this is my post number 66. And what happens when you divide 66 by 2? evil

33 Smiley
desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 19:55:02 »

Yes it does work , I got part of a 30 pack of bud light when I visualized a case of beer . It was next to a light post in a parking lot .
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 19:55:02 »

darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 01:23:52 »

More things manifested that I didn't think would be unlikely to happen. Kinda surprised. I'm doing new manifestations now where I get super popular in photography. So far that's working as well.   
BranStark
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 03:37:52 »

More things manifested that I didn't think would be unlikely to happen. Kinda surprised. I'm doing new manifestations now where I get super popular in photography. So far that's working as well.   
Looking forward to seeing your photos everywhere soon. wink Keep us up to date.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: