The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 13:32:46

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet the guy that became enlightened without meditation or astral projection.  (Read 680 times)
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2016, 05:35:35 »

Meet the guy that became enlightened without meditation or astral projection.

<removed link>

I will say no more, as the video is  self evident to those without an agenda. To those that have hears let him hear.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 08:28:51 by Xanth » Logged
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 05:42:03 »

Plasma, we have already discussed this and the topic got locked because of drug use encouragement. You can't become enlightened because you took drug that made you see colors and hear sounds. Enlightenment is something that is achieved through many lives and experiences.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 05:42:03 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 05:45:52 »

Plasma, we have already discussed this and the topic got locked because of drug use encouragement. You can't become enlightened because you took drug that made you see colors and hear sounds. Enlightenment is something that is achieved through many lives and experiences.
You didn't even have time to listen to what they said given how fast you replied.. You must have an agenda.
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 05:56:10 »

Besides there is nothing in the official rules that prevents me from saying what I've said.
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 06:51:07 »

You didn't even have time to listen to what they said given how fast you replied.. You must have an agenda.
Hmm. You come to a Forum titled "The Astral Pulse" and create a thread titled "Meet the guy that became enlightened without meditation or astral projection", (based on Psychedelic use). I wonder who has the "agenda" here.

Don't you see the error in this?  huh huh huh
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 07:06:45 by Lumaza » Logged

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 06:51:07 »

PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 07:17:13 »

Hmm. You come to a Forum titled "The Astral Pulse" and create a thread titled "Meet the guy that became enlightened without meditation or astral projection", (based on Psychedelic use). I wonder who has the "agenda" here.

Don't you see the error in this?  huh huh huh
And you didn't go through the whole video either. Your trying to comment on a video you haven't seen. Agenda. Does the truth have an agenda? Nope. And I believe I am in line with that when it comes to this topic. I believe i am grounded into something bigger than myself when it comes to this topic. And that is the truth of this topic.
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 07:33:56 »

As the Jesus says - "By their fruit you will recognize them." and yet yous don't seem to see the fruit of the spirit. Put away your tradition's as Jesus would say and see without blinders.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 07:35:29 by PlasmaAstralProjection » Logged
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 08:27:50 »

The first rule of enlightenment is that you do not talk about enlightenment...
... or is that fight club?  Darn... always getting those mixed up.

ANYWHOO...
This guy *IS NOT* enlightened.
This guy is a joke.
A complete and utter joke.
Please do not share it here anymore... it will be deleted on the spot.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: