The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 21, 2017, 06:32:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Members Pictures  (Read 163923 times)
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2006, 21:15:26 »

NAY!!!  (I can't see his legs...)  cheesy

MisterJingo - you look like I would have imagined you to look.  Which is strange, because I've never actually thought about what you might look like.  I think you're very dishy, btw, and the lack of sleep suits you.  grin

Which Glastonbury was it?  Recent?  Did you have a brilliant time?  I'm a bit past all that festival stuff now, but I would have loved to have gone to Glastonbury when I was a bit younger, perhaps when Pulp headlined (1995?).  

Sarah

Whatever happened to the dreamers...
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2006, 21:56:33 »

Nay,

Which one is you in the civil war photo? Also, is that a picture of you wife? For some reason I thought you lived in Australia?

Its also nice to see people like "Sarah", "MasterJingo" and other people step forward and post their photos.

Now, if we can get Frank, Kodemaster, and some more photos that would be great...

Thank You All!

Tvos

InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2006, 21:56:33 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nay
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2006, 22:13:03 »

LOL..I'm not in the civil war pictures.  I should have specified that, sooo sorry... those are just generic photos.   And that's not my wife, tis me!!  shocked

Quote from: TVOS
Now, if we can get Frank, Kodemaster, and some more photos that would be great...
*snicker*....I know what both of them look like..and even Adrian... wink

Nay
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2006, 22:17:28 »

Nay,

Sorry about that... I was trying to figure out the relationship between the civil war photo and the picture of you. Didn't make sense, male/female -- hmm, was wondering maybe you can a operation..:) j/k

Nice photos and sorry for the confusion...grr!

Quesiton - at the civil war enactments, is this a yearly event? Also, who determines you live or die in the battle? Do you use your real names or the names of the people that actually servered?

Tvos

www.invisiblelight.us
knightlight
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2006, 22:18:23 »

Unfortunately this is the only picture of me I have on my computer.  It was a random photoshop I did of me sort of drifting through the hall from one room to the next as a spirit. I made it for a concept photo for my CD booklet.

I have a song up on my website if anyone cares to listen, just make sure to crank it up loud!!  :punk:

http://rabidmuppet.50megs.com

Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2006, 22:18:23 »

Nay
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2006, 22:38:22 »

No need to apologize TVOS! My fault completely!

Quote from: TVOS
Quesiton - at the civil war enactments, is this a yearly event? Also, who determines you live or die in the battle? Do you use your real names or the names of the people that actually servered?
 Yes, it is yearly, in Oct.   That is a good question about who dies and whatnot,  I have no idea. :think:   I never even thought about that.. I'm pretty sure the north wins though. wink

Knighlight, wow..very dark and mysterious..hubba, hubba.. :flowers:
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2006, 22:58:40 »

Nay,

My mistake too!!  Only time I've been to a civil sites was in Gettysburg, Penn and Jackson Mississippi. When I was at Gettysburg sleeping over night at a campground close to the war site. I was in a truck in the front seat trying to sleep and the door opened. A a arm reached in and tried to pull me out. I immediately awakened and realized I was in the trance state and had projected. -- nice little feeling!

Tvos

www.invisiblelight.us
Heather B.
Astral Energy 3

eireyume yozakura357
View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2006, 23:07:12 »

:spoiled:  It's so awesome to see all you pretty people!!!  I hope everyone else will post pics soon!!!  Don't be shy!

It's strange that everyone looks pretty much as I pictured them!  grin

|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2006, 23:28:10 »

even my unemployment photo as ronald mcdonald..:)

tvos

www.invisiblelight.us
Nay
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2006, 00:36:22 »

Quote from: the voice of silence
even my unemployment photo as ronald mcdonald..Smiley

tvos

About that.....where DID you get that picture?
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2006, 00:52:59 »

actually, the photo came from somewhere off the internet and i've used it since. thinking of next halloween dressing up as ronald and push the cart around for trick or treat..:)

tvos

www.invisiblelight.us
MisterJingo
Astral Energy 5

44977578 misterjingo misterjingo
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2006, 07:14:41 »

Quote from: Selski
NAY!!!  (I can't see his legs...)  cheesy

MisterJingo - you look like I would have imagined you to look.  Which is strange, because I've never actually thought about what you might look like.  I think you're very dishy, btw, and the lack of sleep suits you.  grin

lol, thanks. Although I thought I looked like a vagrant in that picture! You look great in your picture too  grin (you look like someone I used to go to school with!)

Which Glastonbury was it?  Recent?  Did you have a brilliant time?  I'm a bit past all that festival stuff now, but I would have loved to have gone to Glastonbury when I was a bit younger, perhaps when Pulp headlined (1995?).  
Sarah

That Glastonbury was the one before last. I sort of go on and off - but have been there for the past 4 years continuously.
 Its never too late to go! I know a lot of people who are 30-60+ who still go yearly Smiley.

Ps its great to see what everyone looks like  smiley .
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2006, 18:06:49 »

Now, if we can get Frank

If you mean Frank the mod, that's highly unlikely as he hasn't been around for a good few months now.

If you mean Frank the hypnotist, then that's possible.  Obviously depending on whether Frank wants to reveal himself of course.

Sarah

Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2006, 18:09:43 »

Quote from: MisterJingo
Its never too late to go! I know a lot of people who are 30-60+ who still go yearly Smiley

I know, but I do like my creature comforts, and I've heard about those toilets and the queues...  :headache:

Sarah

Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2006, 18:19:05 »

Quote from: knightlight
I have a song up on my website if anyone cares to listen, just make sure to crank it up loud!!  :punk:

Goodness gracious me.  That was... hmmm, (how do I say this)... "not my cup of tea".

However, the painting I did recognise and can't think who it is - is it that mad Irish fellow? - what's his name - you know, the one who does all the weird stuff... oh knightlight, put me out of my misery - who is it?

BTW - you're one very handsome chappy  grin

Sarah

knightlight
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2006, 01:54:32 »

Goodness gracious me. That was... hmmm, (how do I say this)... "not my cup of tea".

Yeah... i tend to get that alot it seems.  :giggle:   Guess I wont be making any money off my music...  cheesy   Some people just cant appreciate my energetic violent powerful crushing grooves... it happens.  :headbang:   I'll get over it!  :hug:

However, the painting I did recognise and can't think who it is - is it that mad Irish fellow

You know... I actually have no idea who it is by.  Saw it on the net and it just rocked my world, sums up how I feel most days, that screaming guy on the right side...  

BTW - you're one very handsome chappy

Golly!   :mrgreen:   Your not bad yourself.  :unibrow:

Knighlight, wow..very dark and mysterious..hubba, hubba..

Cripes what am I doing single???  :doh:   Maybe its the fact that most people think im completely insane?  :laugh7:

It's strange that everyone looks pretty much as I pictured them!

Agreed.

Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.
Heather B.
Astral Energy 3

eireyume yozakura357
View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2006, 05:32:50 »

Quote from: knightlight
Yeah... i tend to get that alot it seems.  :giggle:   Guess I wont be making any money off my music...  cheesy   Some people just cant appreciate my energetic violent powerful crushing grooves... it happens.  :headbang:   I'll get over it!  :hug:

I thought it was awesome!  :applause:  Ah, your kind of music it reminds me of some crazy but fun times... I was never expressly a metal fan, but in New Orleans at that time, all of us "alternative" types had to hang together.  It really broadened my musical horizons, to say the least.  I'm really intrigued by your jazz/metal fusion project...  Even if you don't make $ from music... you've got the gift, and that's more than lots of people can say (including a large majority of people who do somehow make $ from music  rolleyes).  

Cripes what am I doing single???  :doh:   Maybe its the fact that most people think im completely insane?  :laugh7:

It's the curse of being both intelligent and good looking!  If one doesn't scare people away, the other will.  wink

|*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*@*~.,.~*|
:sunny:  Heather B.
(formerly known as Almost Mrs. Murphy)

Sky, far away sky
A murmured voice:
"Your dreams now turn
the wheel of the stars."

--Arai Akino, "Tsuki no Ie"
Froglet
Astral Energy 3

w5bcw w5bcw
View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2006, 05:44:08 »

I guess I'll go ahead a post a picture of me.  I post every once in a while.  Mostly I read.  but I'm here alot.  It's a little small.  But that's me at my high school prom.
mactombs
Astral Energy 4

107702210 etherealhagfish mactombs
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2006, 22:54:37 »

Wow, Froglet, at your highschool prom wearing Tux instead of a tux ... now that is nerdy ... Smiley

A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud
Froglet
Astral Energy 3

w5bcw w5bcw
View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2006, 23:02:55 »

Smiley, yea I know but it was great.  I actually got lots of complements and laughs.  

Froglet
Astir
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2006, 01:14:55 »

David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2006, 13:12:54 »

Mactombs,

Where's your photo? and your avitar does not count..:)

Astir you look like your a model.

Selski - I was referring to Frank the mod. I know he's been having health problems - hope he's ok.

Tvos

www.invisiblelight.us
Astral Projection
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2006, 19:12:21 »

http://www.niksicgrad.com/astral/me.jpg
http://www.niksicgrad.com/astral/ja.jpg

mind altering psychedelic trip
AndrewTheSinger
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2006, 23:16:46 »

Playing at the farm here in Guararema, that day was the last time that we played there.

Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com
Astir
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2006, 23:46:44 »

Astir you look like your a model.

Hehe. Nah. Thanks though.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18   Go Up
  Print