The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 22, 2017, 01:41:42

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Members Pictures  (Read 163988 times)
Stookie
« Reply #275 on: November 03, 2010, 19:28:15 »

We should be all good now
WASD
Astral Energy 3

sir_alex67@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 03, 2010, 21:16:45 »

Guess who's me. http://u.snelhest.org/i/2010/09/04_3639.JPG

First and only (classic) OBE so far: 12th August 2009
LDs: Once per week Smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #276 on: November 03, 2010, 21:16:45 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #277 on: November 03, 2010, 21:39:06 »

You're the duck on the far left!  Smiley

Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 04, 2010, 20:35:31 »

We used to have ducks just like those when I was a kid.  Sooo cute!

I'm on the good puter and nothing has popped up.  You got it Stookie.  grin
Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #279 on: November 14, 2010, 06:07:30 »

<!--<table  border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="533">-->
<table  border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="430">
<tr>
<td align="center"><font face="verdana"><span style="font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold"></span></font></td>
</tr>

<tr><td align="center"><font face="verdana"><span style="font-size: 12px"></span></font></td></tr>

</table>

<table  border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="1">
<tr><td> </td></tr>
<tr>
<td align="center"><font face="verdana"><span style="font-size: 14; font-weight: bold"></span></font></td>
</tr>
<tr><td align="center"></td></tr>
<tr>
<td align="center"><font face="verdana"><span style="font-size: 12"></span></font></td>
</tr>
</table>
<tr><td> </td></tr>
<tr>
<td align="center"><font face="verdana"><span style="font-size: 14; font-weight: bold"></span></font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td align="center"><font face="verdana"><span style="font-size: 12"></span></font></td>
</tr>
</table>
<tr><td> </td></tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</table>
<tr><td> </td></tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</table>

AHH I dont know why all that extra font was added around my pics?? lol but oh well, this is me Smiley The blonde hair was my hair about three weeks ago but the dark hair is recent new pics.. lol i change my hair all the time!! nice to meet and see everyone else!!:)

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #279 on: November 14, 2010, 06:07:30 »

personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 14, 2010, 17:31:54 »

you look like this girl i used to work with.

god she was annoying.  she was roommates with our manager and she never paid her bills.  she went out and blew all her money getting drunk at clubs every night, then bitched and moaned about how she never had the money to pay her bills and kept asking for a raise.  it probably wasn't a good idea to room with the boss if you wanted a raise.  lol.

thanks for sharing.

be awesome.
Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #281 on: November 14, 2010, 23:25:53 »

haha, damn i remind you of an annoying person.. lol

Smiley

I am actually different kind of person then my pictures probably make me look like, lol I'm not that girly girl makeup shopper type cheerleader girl, lol
I'm an artist, i painted that mushroom in the background and that's my "art Studio" that I'm standing in, and makeup to me is just like another art form i guess.. lol that's why i love wearing/doing it. lol
Ive actually never been to a club in my life, besides a gay club I went to with my Gay friend, lol and it was not fun to me, lol

See, i kind of am overcoming addiction problems right now, so i cant really party even if i wanted too!!

But yeah probably not a good idea if you need a raise!! lol cheesy

personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 15, 2010, 15:52:35 »

cheerleader isn't the word i would think of first.

i'm a former junkie as well, so i feel you.

be awesome.
Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #283 on: November 15, 2010, 18:49:34 »

How did you know I was a former junkie? I never said that? Are you phycic??!! lol

Or maybe you just noticed the scar on my arm in my picture??? That was just kind of weird that you knew that? Were you addicted to heroin like I was?? Is that what y ou ment by your a former junkie as well?

Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 15, 2010, 22:09:51 »

You mentioned it. 

See, i kind of am overcoming addiction problems right now, so i cant really party even if i wanted too!!

But that reminds me, PR are you going to do reading yet.  I'll try and find that thread you started a while back and perhaps you can do a reading on a few people.
Taoistguy
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: November 15, 2010, 23:18:34 »

Here;s lil ol me...

« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 23:39:01 by Taoistguy » Logged
Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #286 on: November 15, 2010, 23:28:54 »

I said I was overcoming addiction, I guess to me because I never said the word junkie, I thought he somehow knew what my addiction was.. lol I looked back on it and it didnt really make sence  embarassed lol

personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 16, 2010, 03:52:17 »

You mentioned it. 

But that reminds me, PR are you going to do reading yet.  I'll try and find that thread you started a while back and perhaps you can do a reading on a few people.

Not now.

I was working with a few members through PM and email for a while, but I'm not reading anymore. 

Quite honestly, I've not felt capable lately.  Interestingly enough, my intuition has strengthened a great deal since the spring, but I don't feel like I'm in a position to provide accurate information to others.  I'm extremely overwhelmed by my own journey right now and I feel like the last few readings I was doing turned into readings about me.  I couldn't separate the querrent from myself and didn't feel like I was doing good for the other person.  So, for now, no I am not doing readings.  I want to keep reading for people though, so I imagine I will when I feel secure in my ability to be objective.

@Angelic

The word junkie has kind of become a generic word for addict, which is the meaning I intended to imply.  And yea, I was a heroin addict when I finally worked on getting sober.  In truth though, I was just an addict, didn't matter what it was.  Especially if i could get it in a needle.  It is what it is though.  A necessary experience.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 03:57:09 by personalreality » Logged

be awesome.
Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 18, 2010, 20:11:09 »

This is my hubby Bill and youngest son, Zachary 10yrs ago.  LOL!

This is them now.

grin
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 20:13:15 by Naykid » Logged
Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #289 on: November 18, 2010, 20:23:08 »

Nay..
Awhhh how cute.. where are you?? lol or did you already post pics of yourself before this?

actually its kinda weird in a way because he almost looks like andrew all grown up like andrew when he's older!! haha

Okay maybe not, but the facial hair.. lol

Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #290 on: November 18, 2010, 20:31:07 »

okay the other pic really does look like an older andrew!! thats so weird!! haha!! and your son is fricken a Cutie Pie  cheesy

Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #291 on: November 18, 2010, 20:37:58 »

haha, You probablly dont think so because I have no normal pics of andrew he's making weird faces in all of them but look at there NOSE's lol and there hair!! lol okay Im done..

Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 18, 2010, 20:40:47 »

He looks just like his dad and he's tall like his dad.  The hubby is six-five and Zach is five-five.  Some of the teachers at his school today were saying they are having to look up to him now. but bless his heart the kids are calling him Pinocchio at school.. he'll grow into his nose soon enough.

I'm the one taking all the pictures. I haven't looked through this thread, but I bet I did post something...like ten years ago.  I really don't like posting pictures of myself.  tongue Here, I'll post pictures of my other two kids, from my first marriage.

My daughter Erica. 16yr.  Why are these pictures so huge?  She would kill me if she knew I posted this... *snicker*

My oldest, Devin.  19yr.  He's going into the Army late next year.

I have a good kids and a fantastic hubby. I do feel lucky.   smiley
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 01:56:21 by Naykid » Logged
Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #293 on: November 18, 2010, 20:42:44 »

My family!! I just found this pic!! I LOVE it!!

And My hair when I used to love it!! lol Sad

And my highschool graduation picture!! OMG lol

And my old tannnn that I MISS lol

Okay I'm truly done now I swear!! lol I just didnt know I had those pics, in a hidden folder on my comp, and I havnt seen them in forever I had to share.. lol Im done Smiley

Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #294 on: November 18, 2010, 20:44:37 »

OMG Nay
all 3 of your kids are all good looking !! you must be pretty if your kids are that cute!! your daughter is sooo prettty!!!
Awhh, thanks for sharing hun!!  smiley

personalreality
Astral Energy 5

Something Profound

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 18, 2010, 20:47:47 »

you do have beautiful children Nay.

be awesome.
Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 18, 2010, 20:50:00 »

Aww, thank you so much.  They really are good kids, I couldn't be more proud.

I love how your Mom is using you as a shield!  The boys here are going to love the bathroom shot of you and the twins.  cheesy

Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #297 on: November 18, 2010, 20:57:59 »

hahaha, wow, after I read that I scrolled up to check and see, and wow, your right! I didn't even relize how lowcut my shirt is there!! lol

Ohh it all just came back to me I remember why!! That was when Andrew was in jail and he wanted me to send him a picture so me and my friend got me all ready lol and we were cracking up when we took it because I tried extra hard to have some cleavage in the pic because I knew I was sending it to him, to be brutally honest!! haha

I was just showcasing my hair, lol cuz I want my hair back in that picture, hehe  embarassed

and yeah my mom does that on purpose, everytime we take pics she always makes someone stand in front of her so only her face is showing.. lol weirdo..  cheesy

Naykid
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 18, 2010, 21:00:58 »

hahaha, wow, after I read that I scrolled up to check and see, and wow, your right! I didn't even relize how lowcut my shirt is there!! lol

Ohh it all just came back to me I remember why!! That was when Andrew was in jail and he wanted me to send him a picture so me and my friend got me all ready lol and we were cracking up when we took it because I tried extra hard to have some cleavage in the pic because I knew I was sending it to him, to be brutally honest!! haha

I was just showcasing my hair, lol cuz I want my hair back in that picture, hehe  embarassed

and yeah my mom does that on purpose, everytime we take pics she always makes someone stand in front of her so only her face is showing.. lol weirdo..  cheesy

I dated a couple of military guys, I understand completely about the boob shot.  Though mine was years ago.  cheesy

Your Mom isn't a weirdo, I don't like my picture taken either!  grin

Angelic555
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #299 on: November 18, 2010, 21:03:09 »

haha, I'm glad you understand at least!! lol

and why not???, by the look of your kids, I'm expecting you to be gorgeous or really pretty because your kids are so good looking!! Smiley

The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: