The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 19, 2017, 04:35:22

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My theory on reincarnation.  (Read 363 times)
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: August 21, 2017, 23:16:48 »

I got a new theory on reincarnation. Every new incarnation should generally be better than the last. Reasoning is simple. Evolution, evolution creates new and better forms of life and beliefs with each new generation. Many think that things are getting worse but if you look at world famous academic Steven Pinker he shows that violence has gone way down generally speaking. We use to fight over land and religion and resources for many years but through evolution of science and beliefs we have lowered war dramatically. Since developing nuclear weapons we don't fight each other, because the world powers know that if they get into a direct war that it would be assured mutual destruction for all parties involved. Which is why we only fight each other through sanctions or proxy wars. And the number of people living in extreme poverty has gone down world wide. So be glad that you have lived this long to endure this BS so far.

Anyway so yeah things should be better next time around for all of us.  smiley  wink Now I just need to solve the mathematical P versus NP equation that hasn't been solved yet. LOL
baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 02:00:18 »

I got a new theory on reincarnation. (1)Every new incarnation should generally be better than the last. Reasoning is simple. Evolution, evolution creates new and better forms of life and beliefs with each new generation. Many think that things are getting worse but if you look at world famous academic Steven Pinker he shows that violence has gone way down generally speaking. We use to fight over land and religion and resources for many years but through evolution of science and beliefs we have lowered war dramatically. Since developing nuclear weapons we don't fight each other, because the world powers know that if they get into a direct war that it would be assured mutual destruction for all parties involved. Which is why we only fight each other through sanctions or proxy wars. And the number of people living in extreme poverty has gone down world wide. So be glad that you have lived this long to endure this BS so far.

Anyway so yeah things should be better next time around for all of us.  smiley  wink Now I just need to solve the mathematical (2)P versus NP equation that hasn't been solved yet. LOL

(1) That would be nice ...

From my past life regressions it doesn't seem so (at least by my perception of "better"), and one reason seems to be the accumulated karmic traces. Also, mathematically speaking, it is more likely that the soul evolution function is of a higher degree, with many local maximums, so you need to climb down from them in order to reach the next higher maximum ...  smiley

(2) Maybe P vs NP wasn't solved because it isn't true.

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 02:00:18 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 02:38:01 »

(1) That would be nice ...

From my past life regressions it doesn't seem so (at least by my perception of "better"), and one reason seems to be the accumulated karmic traces. Also, mathematically speaking, it is more likely that the soul evolution function is of a higher degree, with many local maximums, so you need to climb down from them in order to reach the next higher maximum ...  smiley

(2) Maybe P vs NP wasn't solved because it isn't true.
Yeah that is possible. I just hope I get a better incarnation next time around, cause deep down I am sad on some level cause I feel like I messed up too much in this life.

Oh wow I just solved P vs NP, it all makes sense now, no wait never mind. LOL  cheesy
Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 05:13:05 »

Many accounts people/entities say you have lessons you want to learn when you incarnate usually. (You can always take a break).
Being too hard on yourself may very well be a lesson you have to learn, and to move on from your mistakes, dont fret over the inevitable incarnation that you will have no clue as to what it will be, and become a better you generally speaking!

"Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun." - Alan Watts
Kzaal
Astral Energy 3

Walk the Path to your Higher Self

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 16:16:27 »

By learning a lesson you are also making it easier on yourself for your next incarnation... If it gets easier it's somewhat better.
It doesn't mean that you retain the lessons every time tho, I think that when you reincarnate you have less trouble understanding past lessons.
It doesn't mean that the lessons don't get more numerous too...

The thing is, it can get easier, but it's always up to you how difficult you want to make it on yourself...
It's always up to you to decide if you want to use what you have learned or ignore it.

I've been thinking about Karma a lot lately, and I also think that you need to do either something extremely awful or something extremely great to have a noticeable effect on your next life.
There's definitely a buffer to make you go from regular citizen to "homeless mad person that hates everybody" same for the opposite.
What I mean by that is, unless you do a ton of good deeds all your life or one giant good deed, next reincarnation will just follow it's regular path.
Even the regular path can lead to enlightenment if that's what you're wondering.
It doesn't matter how many lives you live because it's not a contest.

The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 16:16:27 »

PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 19:16:28 »

Many accounts people/entities say you have lessons you want to learn when you incarnate usually. (You can always take a break).
Being too hard on yourself may very well be a lesson you have to learn, and to move on from your mistakes, dont fret over the inevitable incarnation that you will have no clue as to what it will be, and become a better you generally speaking!
Yeah I've been too hard on myself in the past. I'll just have to see how things go, I want to incarnate with a family I trust, like my brothers family or with his kids kids. I'll see though, it's reassuring that things are generally getting better here though. Thanks for chiming in Karxx Gxx.
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 19:17:50 »

By learning a lesson you are also making it easier on yourself for your next incarnation... If it gets easier it's somewhat better.
It doesn't mean that you retain the lessons every time tho, I think that when you reincarnate you have less trouble understanding past lessons.
It doesn't mean that the lessons don't get more numerous too...

The thing is, it can get easier, but it's always up to you how difficult you want to make it on yourself...
It's always up to you to decide if you want to use what you have learned or ignore it.

I've been thinking about Karma a lot lately, and I also think that you need to do either something extremely awful or something extremely great to have a noticeable effect on your next life.
There's definitely a buffer to make you go from regular citizen to "homeless mad person that hates everybody" same for the opposite.
What I mean by that is, unless you do a ton of good deeds all your life or one giant good deed, next reincarnation will just follow it's regular path.
Even the regular path can lead to enlightenment if that's what you're wondering.
It doesn't matter how many lives you live because it's not a contest.
So let me ask if one gets a lot of money and gives it to their needy family does that count for good karma?
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 19:30:59 »

So let me ask if one gets a lot of money and gives it to their needy family does that count for good karma?
Why are you giving the money?
Because you're a good person and don't want to see anyone struggle?
Or because one day they'll owe you one?

The action itself is meaningless.
The point is the INTENT behind why you did the action.

PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 19:59:20 »

Why are you giving the money?
Because you're a good person and don't want to see anyone struggle?
Or because one day they'll owe you one?

The action itself is meaningless.
The point is the INTENT behind why you did the action.
My biggest intent would be to help balance out my past negative actions. But I also want to do it to see them succeed and I feel like this would be a good idea cause it would clearly bring them and their children out of poverty. The only thing I would expect in return is to feel like I did my best to fix the problems I have caused through my ignorant actions of the past. And naturally with that I hope to have a better incarnation next time. For me it's very important that I try to fix the wrongs of my past. But of course I want to see them succeed too. Cause in my mind if I don't do this they will suffer and be stuck in perpetual poverty for the foreseeable future. And I think I found a way to help them in the most altruistic fashion imaginable, which I think I will start a new thread on.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 03:12:37 »

My biggest intent would be to help balance out my past negative actions. But I also want to do it to see them succeed and I feel like this would be a good idea cause it would clearly bring them and their children out of poverty. The only thing I would expect in return is to feel like I did my best to fix the problems I have caused through my ignorant actions of the past. And naturally with that I hope to have a better incarnation next time. For me it's very important that I try to fix the wrongs of my past. But of course I want to see them succeed too. Cause in my mind if I don't do this they will suffer and be stuck in perpetual poverty for the foreseeable future. And I think I found a way to help them in the most altruistic fashion imaginable, which I think I will start a new thread on.
Just remember that your "Intellect" has no bearing on that decision.  Everything you just talked about above, usually happens in LESS than a split second of thought.  Right?

It's like when you see a little old lady reach for a door and begin to struggle... you lunge into action and help her open the door.
Now the question is, did you not think about that and simply lunge or was there a brief second where you thought about helping, yet still did?

That's why this stuff is difficult to judge... if you bring you intellect into such decisions, the it's usually done for the wrong reason.

The rule of thumb I adhere to is if you have to think about something (however long that thought is, could be microseconds), then it's not a self-less act.

Do you kind of understand what I'm trying to say?  It's something that's hard to quantify in a typed discussion.

Perhaps I should try a Skype discussion one day.  LoL

PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 04:27:05 »

Just remember that your "Intellect" has no bearing on that decision.  Everything you just talked about above, usually happens in LESS than a split second of thought.  Right?

It's like when you see a little old lady reach for a door and begin to struggle... you lunge into action and help her open the door.
Now the question is, did you not think about that and simply lunge or was there a brief second where you thought about helping, yet still did?

That's why this stuff is difficult to judge... if you bring you intellect into such decisions, the it's usually done for the wrong reason.

The rule of thumb I adhere to is if you have to think about something (however long that thought is, could be microseconds), then it's not a self-less act.

Do you kind of understand what I'm trying to say?  It's something that's hard to quantify in a typed discussion.

Perhaps I should try a Skype discussion one day.  LoL
Modern day martyr or crazy idea that can't possibly help?
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/modern_day_martyr_or_crazy_idea_that_cant_possibly_help-t47266.0.html
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2017, 13:15:01 »

Read.  Replied.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: