The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 07, 2020, 21:48:40

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone tried to contact Robert Monroe?  (Read 1590 times)
Hans Solo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2005, 04:35:35 »

hey everyone-

This may be a stupid question, but has anyone tried to meet up with the disembodied spirit that was once Robert Monroe?  I bet he would be willing to teach the projector a thing or two, or at least show him around wink

As I have not meet any guides yet I have no idea how hard this would be, but for anyone with the abilities of Frank or Adrian I bet it would be possible.

It would be interesting to see where he ended up in the astral, or if he just goes everywhere because he knows it is possible.  It is amazing how very few people even know of Astral projecting and probably spend forever in one place.  Oh well, this thought just ran across my mind while putting his book Far Journeys on hold at the local library.

Would be neat to hear if someone was able to run across "him".

Hans Solo

"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"
Hans Solo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 04:55:46 »

I feel a little foolish now.  I originally posted this in another section and i didn't see the other post.  However, now that it is moved the other post is currently like 5 away from this one  embarassed

It just be cool to know what he is doing since he went into the after life with much more knowledge than the average "person".  Also, from what I gather time is different in the astral so It really wouldn't be like meeting a celebrity.   This is probably a very bad example, but i don't think Jesus is bothered by so many people praying to him. Cheesy

PS.  Sorry I left you out from the list Major Tom.  I studiously read your post and PRACTICE your techniques.  I am making Major advancements thanks to you, Frank, and Adrian.  wink

"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 04:55:46 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Dixie
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 05:39:16 »

Can anyone say 'no' to being seen? Smiley I mean, no one has any control over being seen and visited in the physical- is it different in other places?

'The boldness of asking deep questions may require unforeseen flexibility if we are to accept the answers.'
-Brian Greene, The Elegant Universe
TheJza
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 16:54:23 »

FYI, I just posted a response based on a conversation I had while at the Monroe Institute in the "Quck Monroe Question" thread if anybody cares to read.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: