The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 23, 2019, 19:46:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: projection failure  (Read 903 times)
the_demigod
Astral Energy 2

View Profile WWW Email
« on: December 01, 2002, 14:59:14 »

I went through a rabid/obsessive 2-year period of intense work on projecting.
NOTHING. Still stuck.

BUT--I have progressed with a lot of other stuff and have gained a stoical attitude that "sooner or later it will work for me" and made myself a promise that if something IS blocking my progress, there will be plenty of PAIN and blood and guts for whatever that "thing" is. I'm a vengeful bastard at heart--if I don't mess with people [or things] they shouldn't mess with me. Otheriwse--payback is a bi***.

I messed with tapes and CD's and the only result is--I lost some control over my development. How or why don't matter, lets just say the CD's had some weird effects on me, but NO obe's materialised.
I gotta be a cynic here and state openly--most tapes rely on sublimial messages, and you or I got NO CLUE what those messages REALLY ARE and whether there actually ARE any messages or they talk about OBE-ing.

Last 18 months I cooled down considerably and am doing what and when I can development-wise, BUT I have also focused on having a serious CAREER on "this" Earth--otherwise I'd be up sh**-creek, ie no career and still stuck in body, ie a life failure. Sad

There is one aspect I'm not sure of--I MIGHT be projecting but I got no recollection...................
Oh, I kinda disagree with the idea that my "double" is doing the projecting whereas my primary self remains in the body--if that WAS the case, then I probably have had hundereds OBE's and................ but it gets depressing here.

So, I believe I will be a success OBE story when my primary self OBE's [here I lean towards the Huna approach to division of subconscious and conscious mind plus the higher self, making up the complete threesome].

Oh, and Bardon's approach to OBE's kinda "puts the spanner in the works" as well...

For now I'm in a 3-way race:
- make a million $ based on some good ideas I got;
- become a full Professor before age 35 based on my current career;
- OBE and outgrow this sad planet;

or
- complete Bardon's training and convert lead into gold and acquire my million $ that way, which will allow me to realise my ideas and BUY a professorship. Simple--my life sorted. All I need is to add a single electron to an atom. LOL

Vendi, Vidi, Vici, Mucho denero.
[I came, I saw, I conquered, I got paid--my mercenary motto]

Vendi, Vidi, Vici, Mucho denero.
[I came, I saw, I conquered, I got paid--my mercenary motto]
rodentmouse
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2002, 21:36:50 »

hello to the people Cheesy

lately ive been quite down because i havent been making any progress in my training what-so-ever....

It seems that i do the same thing every night,   but never get any further than raising energy-  (which has been pretty poor recently since i keep falling asleep)

I  am now buying  anything i can which even in the smallest way  relates to astral projection,   just to  fuel my enthusiasm.    

ive noticed that some people find that if they take a break,  they feel  better when they get back into it,   but  with me its different.  With me  i feel that if i dont raise my energy and activate my chakras once a day- then i am slacking.
Its as if im addicted to it and get frustrated when it doesnt happen  (e.g. recently)

Does anyone ever feel like this???   what do you do about it???

I absolutely cannot lose interest in  projecting now,  its a part of my life.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2002, 21:36:50 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: