The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 21, 2019, 01:25:52

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Coincidence....  (Read 863 times)
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2019, 07:27:12 »

Not too long ago I had one of my other (np) connections come out and introduce herself to me more so than she has in the past. I messaged on of our other members here who had actually told me her name a couple years ago after I first joined Astral Pulse. Any way, long story short her, my non-physical connection's name is Jane.

Any way I had picked up 3 random books a while back at the grocers. Yeah I know but hey I love to read and they were on clearance. Now 1 book is a mystery, 1 is a sci-fi and 1 is a random drama. All different authors.

Guess what?

The lead character or main supporting character in all three books was named Jane. AND every one of these heroines leaned toward the same background as my Jane. I don't recall having ever read a book my entire life with a Jane as a lead except the one written by Jane Goodall. Coincidence?

1 little, 2 little, 3 little puzzle pieces. 4 little, 5 little, 6 little .
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 07:59:46 »

I think she directed you to pick up these books to reinforce that she is real, she is with you and watching over. That must feel comforting. Have you read the books, is there a common characteristic among the three Janes?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 07:59:46 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 17:07:45 »

I guess you have more reading to do in your future.  Smiley

Plume
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 08:09:38 »

Wow!!! you call that coincidence, I would say it is synchronistic and very symbolic, not one or two but three books. Got to admit that number alone says a lot. very very cool!!!!
your are obviously on a good path and it is reflected many times.
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 01:46:02 »

Oh gosh, I see I didn't come back and respond to this. So sorry, my wits are still a bit scattered which only emphasizes how scatter brained I really am normally.

All 3 Janes had a very eastern type background (mind you I am geographically challenged). They were all brave, strong, smart women with very strong feminine qualities so that vulnerability all women seem to have shown through.

I do think my selections were guided although I had no inkling at the time. Since this Jane has been pretty quite but that is typical of her appearances. A little here a little there.

So Jane, if you are reading this just know I would so like to just give you a hug and introduce you to my fellow APers.

1 little, 2 little, 3 little puzzle pieces. 4 little, 5 little, 6 little .
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 01:46:02 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: