The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2017, 05:33:48

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reality reflects my mind, but its too extreme.  (Read 450 times)
DarkHorizon
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2015, 18:03:06 »

The movies I watch, the texts I read, the people I meet, the news, It reflects my emotions on a level that I think is too extreme now. My mind is in the process of forming mental associations based on everything it observes, making it all relevant to my emotional state; but at the same time programming my subconscious so that a few days later I totally forgot it, but it manifests into the conscious in some form; As a belief, etc.

I suspect that what I'm living is a skewed form of some absolute reality that I have split from.

For example, I am able to immediately pool homonyms from the words in a media (movie, book etc.), and suddenly, entire phrases all become relevant to me, but more precisely, to my emotional input.

A couple weeks ago I figured out that the UFO phenomena was a mental phenomena. You could basically "summon" a UFO with your emotions, and control it in the same manner. Except... The people around me aren't disturbed in any way as I do this and watch these hallucinations.

But the scarier part is when the people around me start reacting to this delusion of mine as if it were real. A day ago I was in a field with my classmates, and we were using a drone to take a school picture. I "controlled" the drone in the sky with my mind with the same concept as controlling g a UFO.
Back in class some guy said.. "...That drone was trippy as f*ck, it kept shrinking and getting bigger..."

idk... This stinks.. Watch the movie "Lucy" for example and you'll understand as Morgan Freeman talks about how our conscious is just a minute portion of our whole mind. Then he goes on theorizing what would happen if we could use more then that fraction of our mind. How about 20%, how about 40%? etc. We'll be able to control other people, manipulate matter...

How could that movie be so pinpoint on my mental situation? And I just happen to watch it at a time when I feel I have the same problem?
I may be trapped within my own mind if I see all this reality control as actually happening.

I'm faced with a great dilemma if the "all that is", is just a reflection of me. My teacher told me to follow my heart. Right now my heart tells me that I need to see everything around me as real and that I should be more open to people about myself. My surroundings become more lively when I just let go and admit to myself that I have no control. Maybe that's my purpose here, to resolve this subconscious conflict, and literally watch as the entire world changes around me.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 18:26:48 by DarkHorizon » Logged
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: