The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 23, 2019, 17:43:16

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silence  (Read 505 times)
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: May 14, 2019, 02:36:07 »

Hi Yall,

I just wanted to talk a bit about the silence I've experienced lately. It's such an odd thing and I'm not used to it at all. I'm pretty sure the silence has everything to do with what I've been through lately and it doesn't worry me at all on that level. It's actually something I've kind of asked for a lot over the last few months or so which makes me feel that I've been heard and acknowledged. So I'm not asking for help with this, just thought I would share as it might be relevant to some things others have gone through at different times in their lives.

So to make a long story short - I've always felt the 'company' of other. Have a long list of weird, unexplained and just plain WTH moments. Lucid dreams, astral projections, out of body and etheric travel have pretty much just been a part of a mixed bag and par for the course (I think that's a golf term), lol.

The last few years have been rough on a purely physical level watching my husbands health go downhill. My own health seems to have chased his in a race for the bottom as I spent my time doing everything I could to take care of him putting me on the back burner. It's a common denominator for caregivers so I'm not looking for sympathy and all that. More so I'm just filling in background. I have zero regrets.

So this SILENCE is both welcoming and totally weird. I know my 'helpers' are still present, they are not fooling me and I don't feel they are trying to. They are here, watching and just letting me be. It's refreshing in a way and highly respectful of them. So I just thought I would share that and see what anyone else has to add or say.

Hugs Everyone
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 02:41:04 by Nameless » Logged

Pulling myself together
LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 21:43:58 »

I think this silence may represent that you have learned major lessons and you no longer need a constant reassurance and external support. Although it is very comforting knowing and feeling helpers presence, sometimes we have to be left to our own powers to realize that we indeed can do things on our own. And not only that but we, ourselves can become helpers to others so they can feel our presence and be comforted that they are not alone.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 21:43:58 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 02:39:47 »

Nameless, I find periods of "silence" to occur when we are about to take one of life's "forks" in the road. The silence is there so you may fully contemplate and focus on which path you choose. Like you said, "you feel they are still there". But at the moment they are allowing "YOU" to decide which path to choose. Once you do that, you will find that "communication" will resume.

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla
Plume
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 07:53:23 »

Silence is good  grin funny that you say this after we spoke. rolleyes a new path I would say....
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: