The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 06, 2020, 07:52:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seriously what happens to us when we die???  (Read 10909 times)
Mr.Flip
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2013, 05:43:30 »

I'm VERY distressed because i really dont know LEGALLY what happens to our remains when we die (if there are any)[fully intact]
i was just told we get an automatic autopsy..i dont want that..im from the US and if anyone can enlighten me it would be welcomed, from anywhere in the world what does your govern. do??

(!)Spark it up
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 06:00:53 »

That happens to your vessel, your physical body. You are done with it now, so you don't need it anymore.

You were never in it to begin with!  wink
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 06:00:53 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

zareste
Astral Energy 4

nonzeroe
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 06:30:40 »

Hm, that might be a question for a lawyer forum.
I'm interested in how they'd respond to the post "Where do we go when we die?"
roman67
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 06:59:32 »

There is a life after death that is called Afterlife. We can communicate with our loved ones after death but we have to learn that how can we communicate with our loved ones and they also have to learn the same. Here is a thread which related to Afterlife : http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/the_path_afterlife_2009_documentary_does_anybody_have_that_dvd-t39370.0.html  And this movie helps you to understand the life after death.
desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 15:37:48 »

Your soul and body are two different things .  I think most places would only do an autopsy if there was a question about the death , and I think some religions do not want autopsies .  On the soul and an after life , I think that is part of the what this forum is all about .  Many people that have had a N.D.E. have scene dead love ones .  In all or many places you can have what is called a D.N.R. , do not resuscitate , I think you could have a "no autopsy " form , but lets say some one killed me , I would want the police to be able to find out who , why , and put them in jail .  I dont know if you ever watched the t.v. show Quincy , but that was what Jack Klugman did on that show .  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quincy,_M.E.       desert rat 
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 15:37:48 »

Stookie_
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 16:11:09 »

I'm VERY distressed because i really dont know LEGALLY what happens to our remains when we die (if there are any)[fully intact]
i was just told we get an automatic autopsy..i dont want that..im from the US and if anyone can enlighten me it would be welcomed, from anywhere in the world what does your govern. do??

In most cases you have the option to be buried or cremated. Like desert-rat said, an autopsy is only performed if the cause of death is a mystery. Autopsies cost money and they'll only do it if absolutely necessary. But that's just what happens when your body dies, you on the other hand will be fine and dandy in another area of consciousness, and you probably won't even consider what's going on with your old body.
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 16:33:39 »

Autopsy is new for me too. Your body just gets trimmed a little for the burial by the morticians, unless you get cremated.

As regards afterlife: watch the movie already recommended above or read Michael Newton's books (http://www.spiritualregression.org/), read the Dolores Cannon book "Between Death & Life", read Monroe's books, read Kurt Leland's books, read Bruce Moen's books, then also watch Tom Campbell's videos when he talks about this topic (but don't read his books  cheesy tongue) )

Mr.Flip
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 05:10:12 »

In most cases you have the option to be buried or cremated. Like desert-rat said, an autopsy is only performed if the cause of death is a mystery. Autopsies cost money and they'll only do it if absolutely necessary. But that's just what happens when your body dies, you on the other hand will be fine and dandy in another area of consciousness, and you probably won't even consider what's going on with your old body.

yes just today i spoke with my father and he said the same which is obviously reasonable lol my broke state
but even so what really happens i mean i know ever death i unique but i always grew up with some kind a respect for the deceased
sorry what really got me thinking about this was an ugly thought in which i thought about my love dieing in a murder or for any reason any i was in a dark place just thinking negative really and i was just putting all the negative in it like what if she was just murder something so then i thought about what the legal process would be and how much it was just revolting the in-sensitivity i guess, it made my stomach turn, but on a positive note thats why im loving someone who values her own life enough to keep it safe =),

on a more personal note lionheart's post is very true why care about my remains but eh im merely human and i just want certain things just tradition really, having a govern agency handling your body as a variable changes my view and most likely i would love to be buried maybe even naked under a willow tree and hopefully someone i love can share (and then someone will just tear the tree down along with others to build some sort of house or apartments) and the cycle keeps goin =)

(!)Spark it up
astralnaut1
Astral Energy 3

Neuro shredder

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2013, 17:52:47 »

this topic reminds me of this video Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoFXj2FOioM

mental layer by layer combat sux
majour ka
Astral Energy 4

www.marcusday.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2013, 18:44:13 »

I dont know what country you live in but I don't believe we get automatic autopsies, that costs money.

The normal is to be buried or cremated. What do they normally do where you live?
M4RT1N
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 18:54:32 »

Can't someone just AP and find out ?
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 18:57:39 »

Even if I did... and reported my findings. Would that truly make YOUR mind up?
Mr.Flip
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 20:28:09 »

wow now that video was halarious yet disturbing hmm i loved the synth in it though.

hmm are there anymore common and well know rituals when it comess to handling the corpse? can i save my eyes from decomposure?? and put them in a jar?

(!)Spark it up
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2013, 22:14:36 »

Who cares what happens to your meat popsicle?  It's not like you'll be needing it anymore.   smiley

majour ka
Astral Energy 4

www.marcusday.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2013, 01:20:21 »

Who cares what happens to your meat popsicle?  It's not like you'll be needing it anymore.   smiley

Exactly  grin
Mr.Flip
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 04:51:18 »

smh lol now im trying to shift this towards sharing worldy traditions and culture on how we treat our decesed and corpses.

id love to have a home with its own personal cemetery, back then this was pretty common

(!)Spark it up
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 05:44:38 »

Think about it... if we continue to "bury" empty shells, we'll soon run out of land to "live" on.

I've always considered "burying" dead people as completely ridiculous.
I've told my family that if they waste good land on my empty shell... I'm coming back to haunt them all.  Cheesy

BOO!

Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 06:06:54 »

Most churches in the uk look like they have sunk into the ground.

It is in fact the ground around it that has risen due to hundreds of years of bodies buried on top of bodies.

If a small parish or village with a church and its generational population calculated over a 5 -600 year period it's quite scary how many bones many uk towns are built upon.
Mr.Flip
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 06:30:20 »

thats crazy and see my father said that it was in those times where we learned that we had to bury our dead in different ways, or not so concentrated in one area because thats how deceases were formed and started to spread

(!)Spark it up
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 06:39:30 »

To spread them about a bit?

That's why a lot of growing villages and towns end up building new estates over existing graves.

Reminds me of the film 'Poltergeist'
astralnaut1
Astral Energy 3

Neuro shredder

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 11:44:55 »

Think about it... if we continue to "bury" empty shells, we'll soon run out of land to "live" on.

I've always considered "burying" dead people as completely ridiculous.
I've told my family that if they waste good land on my empty shell... I'm coming back to haunt them all.  Cheesy

BOO!

when i was small i was scared that the whole earth will be covered by graves Cheesy
and yes i agree its a waste of time and land.... just burn my damn body when i die!  grin

M4RT1N
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 12:37:26 »

what happens to YOU no your body ? we don't have our brains any more so how do we think ? do we just merge with out higher self ? or do we get an astral brain and just do the same when we're astral projecting ?
astralnaut1
Astral Energy 3

Neuro shredder

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2013, 12:44:23 »

Maybe we become one with a universe  smiley

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2013, 01:32:38 »

what happens to YOU no your body ? we don't have our brains any more so how do we think ? do we just merge with out higher self ? or do we get an astral brain and just do the same when we're astral projecting ?
The irony is that you (we) don't even have a brain now.  Smiley

The problem is that you're thinking that the 'you' that is experiencing this physical reality *IS* what you are.  You are not a human.
You have no brain.
You have no body.
There is no reality.

There is only awareness experiencing itself.  That's what you are... awareness.

M4RT1N
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2013, 12:04:16 »

The irony is that you (we) don't even have a brain now.  Smiley

The problem is that you're thinking that the 'you' that is experiencing this physical reality *IS* what you are.  You are not a human.
You have no brain.
You have no body.
There is no reality.

There is only awareness experiencing itself.  That's what you are... awareness.

But if you have no brain then how did you make this post ? Why is awareness experiencing itself ? What's the point ?
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: