The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 13, 2017, 05:33:10

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sexual Orientation and Energy  (Read 210 times)
TheOne
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2017, 13:20:42 »

So, this is a bit weird but I'm having trouble figuring out how to "fix" it. I thought I might get some advice from you guys.

When I was a child I wasn't very aware and I was quite primal in nature. I 'woke up' at the age of 13 and I'm now 21. Since then my energy went through a lot of transitions and so did my body. My posture, my movements and my energy became more.. gentle. This plays a backfire on me because I appear to be gay and while I support all gay people, I myself am straight. I'm attracted to women and while this high vibration really helps in gaining their trust, it often puts me in the friendzone because I appear to be more feminine. I'm pretty sure that being skinny adds up to this homosexual appearance but I'm also having trouble gaining weight, plus I don't require much food to keep my body strong.

I'm really wondering how could I change this appearance. It's even noticable in the Astral which makes it even weirder. I've been wondering for some time if I'm actually gay or bisexual and I came to the conclusion that I'm not.

So, anyone got any ideas how could I appear more masculine?  grin I know all of this sounds funny and bonked up but it's not really funny to me...
Thread Killer
Astral Energy 3

...precious bodily fluids!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 05:20:30 »

Please tell me you don't have a vocal affectation as well...Don't be mean...don't be a jerk, but be a little aloof. When the girls are talking to you, look them up and down with the slightest hint of a smirk...but still pay attention to their every word...just don't over show it. And with your "friendliness", don't be overly available. "....ya, um...I have a girl I'm trying to date on the other line, so...why don't you call me back later" Don't be a doormat, essentially. Assert yourself and cut off overly needy girls...quick! Be a "part time" friend. Get them to respect your time. Keep your pecker in your pants and the respect you are due will come. Stay the course and best of fortune to you...

Pedant. Pedagogue. Prick.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 05:20:30 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

bungalow
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 13:11:55 »

Feel all or nothing of the emotional content, at any given point in time. The heart is androgynous, you just need to know how to place your ego. Very few people try this, the vast majority who do are rewarded. Persist!
Krishanna
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 05:43:10 »

I would suggest going to the gym and getting some muscles. Learn how to act masculine, lots of guys put on an act. Also, dress as though you have money. Buy designer clothing or go to the thrift shop & look for designer clothing. Don't be too nice to the ladies but don't be a jerk either.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: