The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 23:42:46

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: solution sought to common problem  (Read 887 times)
bungalow
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: July 19, 2016, 04:46:08 »

nebody  know what the best solution to boredom is? [i know i know "get a life"]
... im at the point where i'm studying secrets and meditation is final after 25 mins.
any good internet sites (spirituality)? good music? inspiring words? ... i want something with verve.

thankx , b
user001
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 18:17:14 »

Because your life may not be here for that. We all really know why we here, it just not common sense knowledge. and instead of "people" looking for the meaning of life; understand "life" is the meaning of life, so live it.....
If people believe we somewhere before here, no one can come back and tell us what "this" is about...possible we already know, that why are memories are blocked, just delve into all the emotions and drama of life. What is offered here is here for a reason, and wonder where we came from, is possible side track, but not with out meaning and value....

We here for a reason, think it is to discover where we came from, who we are, what we doing? Maybe, better yet it to discover love, hate, kindness, evil, touching, helping, EMoTIONS.....

The people searching for meaning of life, seemingly the ones missing out on it more than others. Me, you, anyone is not going to figure out "the universe", so go have fun and love your family, treat others the way you want and search for your meaning, or make your meaning, make others happy....how can you go wrong there?

Don't take my advice, reflect on it and do what make you happy and those around you....would trade a smile from fellow humans than sitting in room trying to be "enlightened" any day.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 18:17:14 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 18:24:53 »

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 18:32:17 »

Nice one Xanth.
Find something you're interested in and learn everything you can about it. It may be worthwhile learning a trade too. It may involve night school (if you're not still at school) and get a qualification on a subject you can use to earn yourself some cash.
Boredom is like being all dressed up with nowhere to go.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
bungalow
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 15:25:22 »

i liked your post, xanth, and found this algorithm in my reality:

curiosity is satisfied, so
curiosity is nice, so
love is fun, so
death is cool

don't know if that will make any sense maybe just think o-f enlightenment realizing it's already happy.

user001: yes lately the message to me is to keep my heart open, so what you said is certainly valid.

Szaxx: I would go back to university next year but it's a long bus trip and I already know what's in the degree!

don't worry ppl, I am happy, safe, social and paid I just have some time on my hands. I suppose I am just missing the new age really.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2016, 15:25:22 »

bungalow
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 05:31:55 »

### What is the key to LUCID dreaming ? ###

My higher self says the key to dreaming vividly is "energy to your sleep." Well I do New Energy Ways and it appears to charge up my *life* - I don't get how to energise the sleep process. A number of years ago I had a dream where Robert the Bruce (NEW) "let me in" to a high heaven if I promised to be good and man it was amazing. Anyone please?
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2016, 06:16:11 »

My higher self says the key to dreaming vividly is "energy to your sleep." Well I do New Energy Ways and it appears to charge up my *life* - I don't get how to energise the sleep process. A number of years ago I had a dream where Robert the Bruce (NEW) "let me in" to a high heaven if I promised to be good and man it was amazing. Anyone please?

Hi bungalow, I'm no expert here and likely others will have many more suggestions. Lucid dreams require lots of energy.

Start by taking a B complex vitamin late in the day. (or a good multi-vitamin). Be aware vitamins can hurt you so don't overdo it.
Sleep lying on your back.
Toss and turn.
Think and think some more.
Eventually you should fall asleep...
and dream.

Sorry I can't comment on NEW as so far I don't know what that is. I did find it in pdf so downloaded it. I'll read it eventually.

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
RobertForsythe
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 06:40:46 »

The key to Lucid Dreaming is to develop Lucidity in the waking state.

{The RBruce dream sounds pretty cool}  smiley
bungalow
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 02:55:13 »

hmm well just having posted the query I had a lot of dreams last night. I can't help but think people are connected in the dreamworld (ie, as per r. bruce). it looks like intent will be the key in the end.

sorry mods if this topic belongs in another forum but I assume there is astral life in the sleep cycles so I put it here.
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2016, 03:05:44 »

hmm well just having posted the query I had a lot of dreams last night. I can't help but think people are connected in the dreamworld (ie, as per r. bruce). it looks like intent will be the key in the end.

FOCUSED WILL AND INTENT is the entire "KEY to this whole practice period. It's just that it takes most people quite a while to finally see, understand and hone this talent. Every single AP/OBE or even LD technique involves a focused will and intent. So does "prayer" and the Art of "Magick".

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
bungalow
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2016, 03:37:00 »

FOCUSED WILL AND INTENT is the entire "KEY to this whole practice period. It's just that it takes most people quite a while to finally see, understand and hone this talent. Every single AP/OBE or even LD technique involves a focused will and intent. So does "prayer" and the Art of "Magick".

Yep. Got it, thanks.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: