The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 06, 2020, 06:49:29

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone is harassing me astrally  (Read 4435 times)
extracrispy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2013, 05:10:14 »

Please help me.

I'm an independent researcher studying: religious minorities and mysticism. Once an obscure subject, lucid dreaming is accepted by modern science: < https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream >.

Serve humanity.
Astralzombie
Astral Energy 5

Nothing is all bad and A through Z beats IAB.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 05:12:55 »

What's happening?

We have no idea about your situation so you will have to give us a lot more than that.

Try to relax.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 05:12:55 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

sunshaker
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 14:15:52 »

Is someone after your bacon extracrispy? Sorry for that porker smiley

Seriously something simple i used to find helpful in these moments,  was to light a candle for "Myself" as the candle burns the energy expands around you and keeps anything unwanted entering this expanded space, You will feel the difference and soon realise there is nothing that can harm you, These are just "astral trolls" looking to get high of others fears, THEY SOON MOVE ON WHEN THEY REALISE YOU WON'T PLAY.
Lionheart
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 00:56:12 »

Please help me.
That's not much info to go on! Can you explain this further?  huh
mon9999
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 03:49:21 »

He's probably been devoured already.. cry
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2013, 03:49:21 »

desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2013, 04:16:05 »

There are forms of psychic attack . There are methods of self defence in books and on the net .  With some of these posts its hard to know if the poster is serious .   
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 10:19:40 »

If I walked into a shop and asked for food. They wouldn't be able to get anything in particular. If I said nothing else I'd be asked to leave.
Same seems to be happening here.
Most who post with a request say what's going on.
Well....

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 15:19:00 »

He's probably been devoured already.. cry
There was a t.v. program , on the Arizona road with Bill Leverton ( mid 70s)  . On one show he found 3 warning sines on I 17 , but nothing on what the danger was , he stated it could of been a monster that ate the guy putting up the sines before he could put up the last   sine danger man eatting monster .  A kind of dry humor .
Lionheart
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 21:24:11 »

These are just "astral trolls" looking to get high of others fears, THEY SOON MOVE ON WHEN THEY REALISE YOU WON'T PLAY.
It looks like this guy is as well. He was logged in yesterday and saw our replies. But didn't wish to explain this further.  tongue

Oh, well. Back to helping others!  smiley
extracrispy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2018, 07:04:24 »

Sorry about this post. It turned out to just be a minor neg. I dispelled it very soon after.

I realize this is a very old post, but I want to clear things up.

I'm an independent researcher studying: religious minorities and mysticism. Once an obscure subject, lucid dreaming is accepted by modern science: < https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream >.

Serve humanity.
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2018, 07:27:02 »

Hello Extracrispy, better late than never. I think we can all mostly relate. Glad to see you back.

"Real compassion kicks butt and takes names. ... But stay away from those who practice real compassion because they will fry your butt, my friend." _Ken Wilber
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2018, 07:34:56 »

Sorry about this post. It turned out to just be a minor neg. I dispelled it very soon after.

I realize this is a very old post, but I want to clear things up.
Actually, what you realized was that there was really nothing there at all... the "dispelling" simply makes it real TO YOU.

extracrispy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2018, 09:25:41 »

Thanks to everyone for the kind thoughts.

Serve humanity.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: