The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 23, 2019, 02:01:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spiritual Comfusion  (Read 926 times)
Drakoreo
Astral Energy 2

~Peace~

View Profile
« on: May 05, 2015, 12:43:50 »

I do not know where to go! I wish to be among my Kin! I wish to be with Them! To share, to teach, to love! I do not have this space! This space where we may be together! I am torn by this! It is defiant of my calling! I am not to be here, alone! I am to be out there! But there is no out there for me to go to! This kind of neglect to my Spirit, it suffocates me! It suffocates me... These gifts I bare, they are to be shared! I do not have them to hoard, or to ignore! Surely if I hold them in my Soul alone, I cannot breath, my heart, so swollen I can barely speak! I suffer in this condition! I am not meant to be in this isolated prison! You need a space you say, well you must make one! I do not know how! You embody the wisdom of the wisest! How is it you do not know? Try as I have, I have failed to conceive anything! What am I to do! I do not know everything! You are one of I, Creator, you have the capability to create anything! How am I to create something I do not even know the structure of? You can create your own structure! You are akin to I, the Maker of every, and all structures, for you, this is mere child's play. What do you in-vision? Community.. That is all I know... I feel about ready to give up... I do not wish to do this on my own, this is more than I can carry with my hands alone! Why am I to do everything on my own? This is not how life functions! Is it? Life is a web, all the creatures rely deeply on each other, isn't that so? Would not bird starve without worm, would not babies be unable to be born without mother and father? why is it I have no one to rely on? No human who believes in me, or helps me? Am I to be the only one in my life? This must not be my fate! What kind of horrible reason would there possibly be?!  Am I meant to decay in a desert silently, without a soul in sight? What kind of empty life is this? I do not care to taste all the sweetness, or to have all the treasures of life to myself! This is not an existence that is fulfilling! Is it wrong of me to feel this way? Should I not need others? Shouldn't I be capable and content making it all on my own without anyone? Aren't I suppose to require absolutely nothing from anyone, and be completely independent? I do not know which is worse! To need someone, or never have anyone at all! All I feel is hurt in my heart.. I do not wish to live an existence where I am all that is in my life... I do so love myself, but that kind of existence still feels too empty to bare... I do not know what I ought to feel... I know Spirit is with me... But i cannot see you Spirit. I cannot touch you, I cannot wrap arms around you, or burry myself in yours, you are different than a human is, although you exist within them. I wish I were content with only you Spirit... I wish I could live my life contently speaking only to the voices in my head... But I do not feel happy... I do not know if I ought to, but I do not... Why... Why have I been forsaken this way? Even with you Spirit...  Even with my own presence... Why am I not fully content? Why is it not enough? Will anything ever be? I am thankful for life, but I feel lifeless... Like a life, no matter how perfect, with only my own company, is missing meaning. Am I doomed to forever exist in this way......? Will these concerns taunt me always? Am I meant to be able to be happy in complete isolation? Why...? Why.... ? I do not know what to feel.. I do not know what to think... I do not know what to desire... This pain is unbearable... Is it even a pain that can ever be relieved?

-Peace-
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 13:31:16 »

Better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all.
Welcome to the spiritual development quest. Be with yourself, as yourself you are not alone. Close those eyes and see with your mind. There's far more waiting this way once you let go. See the past, see the future, see yourself then,
Let there be light.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 13:31:16 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Drakoreo
Astral Energy 2

~Peace~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 05:23:53 »

"See with your mind."

I seem to be creating problems for myself which do not exist,
It does not matter why one feels how they do,
Or how one should feel,
As all that matters,
Is to feel.

Thank you<3