The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 15, 2020, 23:09:13

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spot the subliminal message  (Read 3105 times)
ImmuredSoul
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2004, 21:45:12 »

I can't. Are you going to put the answer up for me?

If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul
Nay
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 22:47:38 »

Tehehehe..I see it.[Cheesy]

Nay
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2004, 22:47:38 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lighthouse
Astral Energy 3

281475148 cosmicbuffet
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2004, 02:08:17 »

Isn't that the ONLY subliminal message ever in anything??? As they say... it sells!

kerri

http://www.DivineWithin.com - Uncovering the Divine Within
http://www.worldawakened.com - World Awakened
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/worldawakened - World Awakened Talk Radio
http://www.innercirclepublishing.com - InnerCircle Publishing
manuel
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2004, 02:59:30 »

damn it, what is it??

night myst
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 03:37:57 »

Try to look through & beyond it. Then it appears!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2004, 03:37:57 »

atalanta
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2004, 06:45:11 »

It took a while but I got it, thing is you can tell what its about simply by the drawing itself, ie, lots of tongues and breasts if you ask me.  Rather Freudian if you know what I mean.

[Wink]
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2004, 06:54:18 »

Oddly enough, once you see it, you can't NOT see it!

Sarah

We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.
Blackstream
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2004, 08:22:48 »

You can thank me later :p

There is no spoon
nrishiraj
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2004, 10:38:50 »

Well done folks.

Subliminal messages are everywhere..... They're in ads, on TV, in music, in articles like this one. In fact subliminal messages are hidden in virtually everything that we do. As a matter of fact, often times when you speak to someone, you are sending them a subliminal message and may not even know it.

How can this be? Maybe your not trained in hypnosis, but you may get the same results that a hypnotist or someone that is well versed in hypnotic language may  get.

The reason is that a subliminal message is merely your ability to communicate with someone's subconscious mind. It doesn't matter if you did it on purpose or by design, the effect works when it is done a certain way.

What is that certain way? Well, many advertisers use a subliminal directive in their ads in order to elicit a response from the viewer. This could be a subtle reference that says "Buy Now" or "Order Today", to more covert embedded methods of hiding the subliminal suggestion into a sentence structure.

The subconscious mind is the part of the mind below the level of conscious thought or perception. Unlike the conscious mind mind basing itself on logic, the sub-conscious mind will accept all information that is introduced to it and stores it for retrieval at a later time.

The subconscious mind is always awake, taking in all forms of stimulus that you are giving to it. Even while you sleep the subconscious mind is ready for action.

When you deliberately design a message, suggestion or directive that goes directly to the subconscious and by passes the conscious mind, you invoke a very strong concept of subliminal suggestion.

Do they work and how well?

They work as well as how well they are manufactured. If the person making the subliminal suggestion is doing it with a specific intent and has thought out all the ways that he/she can influence you, the directive has a good chance of working quite well.

An important point to know is that generally, one suggestion made to someone may or may not work that effectively, but if you combine several similar suggestions or directives at someone, their subconscious will start to pick up on the concept and start to act on it.

This is why advertisers know that it takes about 7 exposures or more of an advertisement before you fully recognize the message they are trying to get across. Unless the ad was so potent that you had to act on, you wouldn't consciously remember it.

So, subliminal directives most definitely work, it just depends on the skill level of the person doing it, the intent of the person and how receptive the other person is to the suggestion.
SomeBloke
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2004, 14:56:19 »

Cool!  I wish someone had said 'no matter how hard I try, I just can't get it!'

quote:
It took a while but I got it, thing is you can tell what its about simply by the drawing itself, ie, lots of tongues and breasts if you ask me. Rather Freudian if you know what I mean.

There's also a bird and a bee if you look closely [Cheesy]
ImmuredSoul
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2004, 19:25:21 »

great, now I got that song stuck in my head.

If I am to become that which will kill me, then perhaps I should just commit suicide? - My Immured Soul
Grigori
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2004, 09:02:36 »

I used to insert subliminal messages into my signature but people get wierd about stuff like that [B)]

Anyhow here's one between the arrows..

==> <==

... if you can't read it select everything between the arrows and wait 5 seconds [8D]
gravy
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2004, 12:27:37 »

There's software for subliminal messages too.

www.biohealth.com.au

It's called Subliminal Mind, and it's damn good.  It runs in the background on your computer, you can write your own suggestions if you want.  It, for the lack of another word, kicks a**.

Gravy..use the friendly asterisks
CptPicard
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2004, 17:51:07 »

Unbeleiveable... now that you pointed it out, it's all I can see. *very odd*

I haven't lost my mind, I've backed it up somewhere...
nrishiraj
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2004, 21:39:53 »

Can anyone spot the subliminal message in here and if so what is it? [Cheesy]

http://www.scarface-uk.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/subliminal_message.jpg
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: