The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 06, 2020, 14:34:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Final Judgement  (Read 11575 times)
naturaldreamer
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2011, 01:28:59 »

i understand what u are saying if people just take the time to read it they would understand to
GodsProxy
Astral Energy 3

-

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2011, 16:34:36 »

naturaldreamer: yes thats true. Curious to know what your interpretation of this reading would be?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2011, 16:34:36 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

naturaldreamer
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2011, 19:45:01 »

.....You are one of the two, two of the one, or one of the zero. - you are good or you are evil , you are evil or you are good, or your nothing

If you are one of the zero, then you are lucky, you were never born.- if you are nothing and ur not born u can't be either
 i have to leave for school now but i will finish when i get home  it is very touching and deep i want to explain every line so that maybe people will understand
if I'm going down the wrong path let me know 

GodsProxy
Astral Energy 3

-

View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2011, 20:19:59 »

I feel the same way. Please do continue, I interpret the opening stanza the same way.
GodsProxy
Astral Energy 3

-

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 19:42:07 »

Interpretation of final judgement on my blog http://godsproxy.mywapblog.com
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2011, 19:42:07 »

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2011, 20:02:14 »

Personally, ima pass on reading that.  But thanks.  Smiley

GodsProxy
Astral Energy 3

-

View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2011, 22:28:50 »

Yeah... Typical... Didnt expect any different from ya
Lionheart
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2011, 23:03:57 »

Not everyone enjoys being preached to all the time God's Proxy! I don't preach my beliefs to anyone, they are my beliefs and I don't NEED everyone else to believe them. NOBODY should ever impose their religious beliefs on others. That's what causes wars!
Thread Killer
Astral Energy 3

...precious bodily fluids!

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2011, 02:32:15 »

Neil,
       Your posts are like a terrible car accident. You don't want to look. You shouldn't look. You know what you'll see. You look anyway. Now you can't stop looking. You're rubber necking. You say you hate to see it. You won't look next time. But when there's G.P. blood on the road, your fingers tremble as the mouse draws closer.
 Good for you Neil. You should be in sales.
                                                                                                                                                                 -Jim-

Pedant. Pedagogue. Prick.
GodsProxy
Astral Energy 3

-

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2011, 06:10:26 »

Jim: lol. Actually, apart from the 'religious' views the numerology is pretty compelling. The origin of number systems, especially the concepts of 1 and 0, points towards the origin of life itself. The controversy in this post is the link between the two and the classic religious figure Jesus. I expect the people on this board to be more advanced, discard religious prejudice, read between the lines. Anyway I always know when the Killer starts doing his job, I have struck a nerve. You're like the grim reaper, Jim. Is the end in site for this Thread? Watch this space (or not, lol...)
The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: