The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 23, 2019, 19:49:42

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wawa's  (Read 1652 times)
Synapse
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: November 30, 2002, 12:48:40 »

? near what, "wawa's"?

#

Tracy
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2002, 13:06:43 »

What is a wawa?

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2002, 13:06:43 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Nerezza
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2002, 16:39:50 »

WaWa pedal?

"To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." St. Thomas Aquinas
fredhedd
Astral Energy 4

fredheddd
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2002, 05:04:28 »

they are the convenience stores of convenience stores around my area.  they've got everything and their deli section is top of the line.  they're open twenty four hours and it's somewhere to go if you get bored.  

Synapse
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2002, 14:23:47 »

quote:
Originally posted by fredhedd:
they are the convenience stores of convenience stores around my area.  they've got everything and their deli section is top of the line.  they're open twenty four hours and it's somewhere to go if you get bored.  

i think you have answered your own question. enyone who lives in your area lives near a "WAWA".

#

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2002, 14:23:47 »

fredhedd
Astral Energy 4

fredheddd
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2002, 18:31:05 »

they are so big it's only a matter of time before they are nationwide if they aren't already.

Jacara
Astral Energy 2

Jacara+Larse
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2002, 13:50:45 »

There are none very near me, but I pass one every other week or so.
At least in our area, it's always a convenience store with a mega gas station, which engages in predatory pricing like Wal-mart & Sheetz (selling gas or whatever below cost, just long enough to drive the competition out of business, then raising their prices once they have a near-monopoly).
Also, in our area, a number of Wawas have been built on the former sites of historic houses (which they destroyed).  So I don't go there.

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" - Mark Twain
fredhedd
Astral Energy 4

fredheddd
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2002, 08:15:42 »

who else lives near them?

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: