The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 27, 2020, 10:00:23

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Projecting when Ill or sick.  (Read 2518 times)
paul72
Astral Energy 2

Me

View Profile Email
« on: September 27, 2014, 12:52:20 »

Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences trying to or perhaps just naturally projecting while being ill or sick.
Are there any differences? Does it actually work? Does it matter as illness is physical (or is it?) My most profound experience was when I was very young and had a fever and my consciousness left my body on a few occassions to it's own devices. Since then I've only had lucid dreams with varying states of consciousness, some quite full and some not so.

Just curious as to what relationships there are with the physical condition of the body and our consciousness. I'm assuming It really shouldn't matter.

It's Just a Ride!
soarin12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 18:09:56 »

This probably isn't what you're after - it's not exactly sick, but I did a conscious exit while I had a migraine once.  I was curious as to whether I'd feel any pain when OOB, but I didn't.  The pain was gone as soon as I exited and returned when I reentered.  I thought that was interesting considering that sometimes when I have a migraine, I can still feel it throbbing during a regular dream.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2014, 18:09:56 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

paul72
Astral Energy 2

Me

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2014, 20:18:17 »

That's interesting to know Soarin12, to know that a migraine wouldn't hinder!

It's Just a Ride!
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2014, 08:56:34 »

I am usually told not to practice when I'm sick. I'm not sure if it's the illness itself that hinders or something within my belief matrix. I can't focus with a migraine I'm afraid my concentration goes out the window.
paul72
Astral Energy 2

Me

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 12:45:41 »

Yeah Bluefirephoenix, I wouldn't be able to focus with migraine I don't think but obviously from. But I suppose something like Influenza or something that creates a fever isn't always painful and I just wonder if it's affects an NPR experience.

It's Just a Ride!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2014, 12:45:41 »

desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 19:53:24 »

There is the story of the British M.P. that appered in the house of commons in his astral body while his body was sick in bed . There are also stories of solders injured in battle appearing to wives/g.f.s . 
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 10:32:49 »

Illness can create intense experiences these appear to intensify near death. As the body goes through its final deterioration the few people that remain conscious and are able to communicate report intense astral activity can be seen talking to non physical visitors. Some staff can even see them depending on the time of day and other factors present at the time. What your referring to is delirium. If it's an astral experience it's not a high quality one. Hallucinations are disjointed and the mind is not well organized. The approach to death is very different the mind is highly organized and the descriptions cohesive at least until the process gets tot he point where the brain cannot function properly.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: