The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 20:13:20

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the purpose of getting to know people more than monkeys do  (Read 1424 times)
beavis
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« on: September 14, 2015, 05:25:28 »

What is the purpose of getting to know people, the part that is more than monkeys getting to know other monkeys? I ask because I am not interested in doing what monkeys do, only the more advanced parts.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 06:32:51 »

What is the purpose of getting to know people, the part that is more than monkeys getting to know other monkeys? I ask because I am not interested in doing what monkeys do, only the more advanced parts.
Spiritual growth ONLY happens through your interactions with other consciousnesses.
It's only through those interactions where one learned to become a better person.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 06:32:51 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

beavis
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 06:51:47 »

I can touch others consciousness at a distance. What does that have to do with monkeying around with them?
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 07:38:10 »

I can touch others consciousness at a distance. What does that have to do with monkeying around with them?

What is the purpose of getting to know people
What exactly are you here for then?

PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 19:04:31 »

If your asking what makes us so much more advanced than monkeys, then I think a large part of it has to do with empathy. Then again there is a monkey called the bonobo. Their hierarchy is female dominated. They have sex all the time. Which makes it seem that they are better off than most other monkeys and even us humans in some ways. They don't have wars and fights like we do for instance. The the biggest thing that separates us from them is that we have a bigger frontal lobe which allows for higher mental functions. Like reasoning, logic, planning, a sense of self. Basically the functions of the frontal lobe is much better in humans than that of monkeys.

Not only that have you ever noticed that dogs are much much better at seeing what we want than that of monkeys. There is something inherently different in the brain of a monkey than that of a dog, even though a dogs brain is probably smaller. I always found that interesting. We have breed dogs to be not only domesticated but good friends as well. It makes me wonder if we could do the same for monkeys.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 19:04:31 »

desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 20:00:43 »

I am not sure I under stand your qustion . This forum is on astral projection , how do you know that monkeys cant have an astral exp. ? To my knowledge monkeys are not told they cant or are not soposed to .  I heard/read some where that the early cave man/woman could go out of body body to see what was at mouth of the cave .  
p.s. You might re post your question on more general purpose forums like s.t. or s.f.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/  
http://spiritualteachers.proboards.com/
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 20:35:45 by desert-rat » Logged
beavis
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 06:22:56 »

What exactly are you here for then?

There are a few things I want to become more skilled at or learn more about. Astral projection is 1 of them. Most people arent interested in any of the things I am.
desert-rat
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 19:25:59 »

We all go out of body during deep sleep , but most people dont remember , or only as a dream .  A lady said ( post on s.f.) that while out of body she saw the astral body of her cat just above its sleeping body .I am sure that monkeys a.p.     You need to read up . Posts hear, other a.p./new age forums  , books buy R. Monroe , W. Bulhman , ect. 
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: