The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2017, 00:06:56

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What state of mind is best for metaphysics? Fun, humor, music, and no fear  (Read 1014 times)
beavis
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« on: November 22, 2015, 05:30:06 »

I dont know how I forgot the no fear part. 12 years ago I was very skilled at telekinesis and a little telepathy and OBE. It was so easy back then, because during the few months I reached my highest skill, I had no fear of anything. I carefully tried to avoid dangerous things, but I wasnt afraid of them. After an accident, that I'm now healed from, but back then it mostly ended my metaphysical experiences. I wasnt able to do it anymore, and it slowly came back. Since then I've never got the right state of mind back. I had some parts but not others. The fun, humor, and musical state of mind are easiest, but in the back of my mind I was always afraid of some things, even if it was just not being able to do metaphysics. I didnt need to do metaphysics back then. I was very curious about it. It happened naturally that I wanted to meditate for hours looking at a psi wheel, that I would think at the psi wheel that I'm going to sit here forever or until you move and you'll never out-wait me and sometimes I really meant it. I had no fear of the psi wheel not moving because my mind was stronger than anything the world could throw at me. But my mind didnt form back that way after I lost it, and somehow I forgot about the need to have no fear. Maybe because I never needed to have no fear, it just happened that way so I didnt think it was important. I've been reminded of this recently in fear of other things.

What state of mind is best for metaphysics? Fun, humor, music, and no fear...

And what else? Or do you think the right mix of thoughts is something else?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 05:32:03 by beavis » Logged
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 06:20:50 »

And what else? Or do you think the right mix of thoughts is something else?
Curiosity

A healthy sense of curiosity goes a long way!

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 06:20:50 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

beavis
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 07:00:05 »

That was part of it.

Fun, humor, music, curiosity, and no fear

Fun, humor, music, and curiosity are almost the same thing.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 11:08:59 »

Intent on success and being determined with a no fail mindset works.
It may take time, you keep going.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 14:33:29 »

When I do CRV it's usually in my office at the desk where I can write comfortably. I prefer to work in the morning. I have it as quiet as possible, preferrably when hubby's asleep. I don't play any music and have  as few distractions as possible so it doens't influence my session. In the military they would use a windowless room that was painted gray, a plain desk, pen and paper. It would be the viewer or the viewer and monitor.

I don't go to that extreme. I don't think the prison look is all that conducive to the art.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 14:33:29 »

volcomstone
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 01:25:18 »

Fear as in surprise?

I find you cannot be surprised about the metaphyics occuring. It will cause a loss of focus.

You can't be surprised( as an adult) that you can move your arms without thinking about it.

The same is with metaphyics (psiwheel ).

That said the little surprise and excitement sometimes sends a powerful burst to the target.

opinions are like kittens, just give 'em away
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: